Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 113155 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: A straight line
« Reply #352 on: March 19, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »
Advertisement
Translation: I am too lazy or unable to support the claims I make... Pathetic

You claimed;

which has nothing to do with what's in the DPD files or not.

Who is being lazy? You are. Are you saying that the Dallas Police Department did not collect a "latent palm print" from the area around the 6th floor sniper's window?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: March 19, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #353 on: March 19, 2018, 07:11:47 PM »
Wesley, my point is that Darby wasn't given an actual print of Wallace's to compare with his known prints. He was given a photocopy of Wallace's fingerprint.

Yes I understand. My only point is, there was never a "latent finger print" found at the sniper's nest, it was a "latent palm print" and Darby did not know that because McClellan and Harrison played him. I understand your point.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #354 on: March 19, 2018, 07:22:11 PM »

Who is being lazy? You are. Are you saying that the Dallas Police Department did not collect a "latent palm print" from the area around the 6th floor sniper's window?

No, I am saying that you make claims that you can't or won't support.

I'm not going to search the DPD files to check your claim!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: March 19, 2018, 07:22:11 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #355 on: March 19, 2018, 08:09:27 PM »
No, I am saying that you make claims that you can't or won't support.

Why not? I've researched the conspiracy buffs crap. I use to believe there was a conspiracy Martin, until more and more theories came out that conflicted. I stopped believing there was a conspiracy when I read Lifton's farce. How do you know if I can't support what I claim if you don't research it? Who is being closed minded Martin? 

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #356 on: March 19, 2018, 08:16:49 PM »
This means that he can't cite any evidence. What else is new?

And this from the king of the fence walkers and BS artists.  ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: March 19, 2018, 08:16:49 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #357 on: March 19, 2018, 08:24:17 PM »

Why not? I've researched the conspiracy buffs crap. I use to believe there was a conspiracy Martin, until more and more theories came out that conflicted. I stopped believing there was a conspiracy when I read Lifton's farce. How do you know if I can't support what I claim if you don't research it? Who is being closed minded Martin?

This has nothing to do with being closed minded. You made a claim and when I asked you to back it up, you didn't. Instead you told me to look it up for myself. I know what's in the DPD files. I have done my research, but I'll be damned if I start looking for something that you are supposed to provide but don't!

How do you know if I can't support what I claim if you don't research it?

This is the world upside down. I don't need to find out if you can support a claim or not. You need to support your claim. So, why don't you?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #358 on: March 19, 2018, 08:38:02 PM »
This has nothing to do with being closed minded. You made a claim and when I asked you to back it up, you didn't. Instead you told me to look it up for myself. I know what's in the DPD files. I have done my research, but I'll be damned if I start looking for something that you are supposed to provide but don't!

How do you know if I can't support what I claim if you don't research it?

This is the world upside down. I don't need to find out if you can support a claim or not. You need to support your claim. So, why don't you?

I know what's in the DPD files.

Good, then you know what I claimed is true. And you on other posts have made claims without supporting them. Kind of hypocritical Martin. An example Martin is on the thread where I asked "who do you believe" most of your comments if not all were all assumptions and not supported by anything. Oh, you wanted me to support why I thought Oswald lied to Fritz or why I thought Arnold was wrong. And I supported that by citing to you the statements Oswald made to Fritz and by citing that Sander's statement conflicted with Arnold. All you gave me was assumptions. Hypocritical.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: March 19, 2018, 08:38:02 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #359 on: March 19, 2018, 08:41:55 PM »
I know what's in the DPD files.

Good, then you know what I claimed is true. And you on other posts have made claims without supporting them. Kind of hypocritical Martin. An example Martin is on the thread where I asked "who do you believe" most of your comments if not all were all assumptions and not supported by anything. Oh, you wanted me to support why I thought Oswald lied to Fritz or why I thought Arnold was wrong. And I supported that by citing to you the statements Oswald made to Fritz and by citing that Sander's statement conflicted with Arnold. All you gave me was assumptions. Hypocritical.

Stop rambling and start making sense, please.