Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111978 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: A straight line
« Reply #328 on: March 17, 2018, 08:04:09 PM »
Advertisement

Tim, McClellan and Harrison gave Darby an old fingerprint of Wallace's along with an old fingerprint card with Wallace's print on it. They never gave Darby the real latent palm print from the TSBD 6th floor. It was all a fake.

And the evidence for this is.... what exactly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: March 17, 2018, 08:04:09 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #329 on: March 17, 2018, 08:17:20 PM »
'The Case Against LBJ' by Roger Stone, pretty much covers everything you're looking for.

Stone provides a few grounds for suspicion but no evidence.  I guess LBJ was so powerful that he was able to make the evidence disappear.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #330 on: March 18, 2018, 01:49:12 AM »
Actually Tim, Darby did analyze a left little fingerprint of Wallace's. The problem was, it was a plant. Author Barr McClellan along with another author named Harrison gave Darby an old fingerprint card and what they claimed was a latent print and have him analyze them. Of course he said it was a match. When he was told that the only latent print found was a palm print Darby knew he had been played. It was all just so McClellan and Harrison could write a book. That's what all this has turned in to. It is just so the CT buff authors can sell books. That is why people like Harold Weisberg fight so hard against authors like Bugliosi and Posner. It kills their book sells if too many people start believing Oswald acted alone. It is disgusting that they make so much money off of lies and the president's death.

Wallace's fingerprint was a plant? You're sounding a little like a CT (Coincidence Theorist). Are you saying that Walt Brown planted the Wallace print to indemnify Oswald? :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: March 18, 2018, 01:49:12 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #331 on: March 18, 2018, 02:13:26 AM »
Tim, McClellan and Harrison gave Darby an old fingerprint of Wallace's along with an old fingerprint card with Wallace's print on it.

Wesley, Are sure about that? From a signed 1998 affidavit by Nathan Darby:

7.    Recently I received a photocopy of an inked print along with a
photocopy of a latent print from [ Texas researcher]. After careful
and extended examination of the inked print photocopy and the latent
print photocopy given to me, I have their identifying characteristics
marked and numbered. The inked print is Exhibit DAN #3, and the latent
Print is Exhibit DAN #4.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.crime/k8Ji79QRyXk
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 02:15:03 AM by Tim Nickerson »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #332 on: March 18, 2018, 02:39:24 AM »
"Agents" took Oswald's palm print post-mortem to compare against the print on the MC? When did they claim that?

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 04:00:19 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: March 18, 2018, 02:39:24 AM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #333 on: March 18, 2018, 02:31:53 PM »
LBJ was befriended by literally everyone, and if he wasn't he threatened to blackmail them, so no it doesn't surprise me that all evidence is "disappeared"

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #334 on: March 18, 2018, 02:44:28 PM »
LBJ was befriended by literally everyone, and if he wasn't he threatened to blackmail them, so no it doesn't surprise me that all evidence is "disappeared"
Ok, I get it.  So you are saying that the fact that there is no evidence that LBJ was involved is, therefore, evidence he was involved. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: March 18, 2018, 02:44:28 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #335 on: March 19, 2018, 12:59:28 AM »

https://www.skeptic.com/downloads/conspiracy-theories-who-why-and-how.pdf

Section 7   -   ?Top Ten Ways to Test Conspiacies?

2. The agents behind the pattern of conspiracy would need nearly superhuman power to pull it off. Most of the time in most circumstances, people are not nearly so powerful as we think they are.

During his years in Congress, while I thought he was pretty busy with legislation, LBJ was buddying up with FBI agents, Naval Doctors, even each member of the Dallas Police Force. After all, you never know which of them may stumble upon evidence that needs to be suppressed. Those he couldn?t charm, he managed to dig up stuff he could blackmail them with (like periodically breaking their patrol to used a restroom). LBJ was totally amazing.