Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 114650 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: A straight line
« Reply #320 on: March 16, 2018, 07:30:03 PM »
Advertisement
How is that anywhere near the same? The card did hold a latent print that was lifted from the rifle.

That's easy for you to say.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: March 16, 2018, 07:30:03 PM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #321 on: March 16, 2018, 10:35:51 PM »
If Spock's head was turned, how would he know who dropped the hammer?
Maybe he would use logic to conclude that it was the guy who immediately picked up the hammer, threw it into the closet, ran out the door and down to the officers' mess and grabbed a Dr. Klingon (a popular soft drink) to look cool and avoid suspicion, then ran toward the escape deck killing a Vulcan security guard on the way, then ran into the virtual reality theater (without paying) and finally tried to shoot the security guards when placed under arrest.

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #322 on: March 16, 2018, 11:28:23 PM »
If any of you could link some websites that talk about Johnson and his associate's involvement in the assassination I would appreciate it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: March 16, 2018, 11:28:23 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #323 on: March 16, 2018, 11:37:36 PM »
If any of you could link some websites that talk about Johnson and his associate's involvement in the assassination I would appreciate it.

'The Case Against LBJ' by Roger Stone, pretty much covers everything you're looking for.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #324 on: March 16, 2018, 11:46:09 PM »

If just before Spock turned away he saw a man carrying a hammer then turned back to see the man with a hammer at his feet then of course the logical conclusion would be that the man had dropped the hammer.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: March 16, 2018, 11:46:09 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #325 on: March 17, 2018, 05:09:50 PM »
It's not clear to me what you are saying. I assumed that Darby was given fingerprints of Wallace's in order to compare with the unidentified print from the sixth floor. I don't know what you mean by "it was a plant" though. Perhaps you mis worded it. A fraud by Livingston and McClellan may be what you meant to say.

Tim, McClellan and Harrison gave Darby an old fingerprint of Wallace's along with an old fingerprint card with Wallace's print on it. They never gave Darby the real latent palm print from the TSBD 6th floor. It was all a fake.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #326 on: March 17, 2018, 05:12:34 PM »

You are not a dummy are you John? You know full well the point. You are a smart guy John so you figure it out. By the way, why don't you tell me what you think happened after you and all the rest on here dispute the evidence? Any ideas John?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: March 17, 2018, 05:12:34 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #327 on: March 17, 2018, 05:16:26 PM »
Are you a Trekie? Do you go to those conventions where they all dress up as characters on the show? Wow, that's cool.

No not a Trekie. It was just an illustration on how the CTers try and respond to evidence.