Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111754 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: A straight line
« Reply #312 on: March 16, 2018, 04:54:18 PM »
Advertisement
No, what you write is crap.

So you don't dispute that Darby was played, Excellent! Now I'm with you on that Fence John. It's getting wobbly, tell me what you think happened? On a different post you stated there may be more than just Oswald did it and a conspiracy. Enlighten me John. Give me some more choices.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: March 16, 2018, 04:54:18 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #313 on: March 16, 2018, 05:09:33 PM »
So you don't dispute that Darby was played, Excellent! Now I'm with you on that Fence John. It's getting wobbly, tell me what you think happened? On a different post you stated there may be more than just Oswald did it and a conspiracy. Enlighten me John. Give me some more choices.

I don't know if Darby was played.  I don't know if Garrett was played either.  Or Vincent Scalice for that matter.  I do know that print matching is subjective, prone to bias, and that the criteria for a positive match vary.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #314 on: March 16, 2018, 05:19:43 PM »
I don't know if Darby was played.  I don't know if Garrett was played either.  Or Vincent Scalice for that matter.  I do know that print matching is subjective, prone to bias, and that the criteria for a positive match vary.

You ever watch the first Star Trek John? In one episode Spock said something like "if I drop a hammer, I do not need to see it hit the floor to know that it has". That's logic John, which is something few of you have on here. If Spock was here you guys would say, "well Spock, I heard the hammer hit the floor, but my head was turned , so I don't know that it was the hammer that made the noise, and I can't be sure if the hammer really even hit the floor", and on forever. It truly is fascinating, the things some of you come up with.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: March 16, 2018, 05:19:43 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #315 on: March 16, 2018, 06:11:50 PM »
You ever watch the first Star Trek John? In one episode Spock said something like "if I drop a hammer, I do not need to see it hit the floor to know that it has". That's logic John, which is something few of you have on here. If Spock was here you guys would say, "well Spock, I heard the hammer hit the floor, but my head was turned , so I don't know that it was the hammer that made the noise, and I can't be sure if the hammer really even hit the floor", and on forever. It truly is fascinating, the things some of you come up with.

If Spock's head was turned, how would he know who dropped the hammer?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #316 on: March 16, 2018, 06:26:42 PM »
Actually Tim, Darby did analyze a left little fingerprint of Wallace's. The problem was, it was a plant. Author Barr McClellan along with another author named Harrison gave Darby an old fingerprint card and what they claimed was a latent print and have him analyze them. Of course he said it was a match. When he was told that the only latent print found was a palm print Darby knew he had been played. It was all just so McClellan and Harrison could write a book. That's what all this has turned in to. It is just so the CT buff authors can sell books. That is why people like Harold Weisberg fight so hard against authors like Bugliosi and Posner. It kills their book sells if too many people start believing Oswald acted alone. It is disgusting that they make so much money off of lies and the president's death.

It's not clear to me what you are saying. I assumed that Darby was given fingerprints of Wallace's in order to compare with the unidentified print from the sixth floor. I don't know what you mean by "it was a plant" though. Perhaps you mis worded it. A fraud by Livingston and McClellan may be what you meant to say.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: March 16, 2018, 06:26:42 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #317 on: March 16, 2018, 06:28:51 PM »
Isn't it funny how LNers are all about the planted evidence when it suits them.

This one isn't about planted evidence. It's about a fraud carried out by Livingston and McClellan.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #318 on: March 16, 2018, 06:31:49 PM »
Author Barr McClellan along with another author named Harrison gave Darby an old fingerprint card and what they claimed was a latent print and have him analyze them.

You mean the way Latona was given an index card with what they claimed was a latent partial palmprint lifted from the rifle barrel?  You mean the way Scalice was given photographs of what they claimed was the trigger guard area of the rifle?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: March 16, 2018, 06:31:49 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #319 on: March 16, 2018, 06:35:01 PM »
You mean the way Latona was given an index card with what they claimed was a latent partial palmprint lifted from the rifle

How is that anywhere near the same? The card did hold a latent print that was lifted from the rifle.