Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 113260 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: A straight line
« Reply #280 on: March 08, 2018, 09:31:59 PM »
Advertisement
I borrowed this photo from another thread.

Just above the box in the window there are three cars in three lanes....

The car in the center lane seems to be in roughly the same position where JFK's limo was when the shots were fired.

How does a bullet fired from this window and travelling in a straight downward line, passing through Kennedy's back and throat, end up hitting Connally?

Any suggestions?

Thank you for posting this photo Martin. Can I borrow it? Oh, I'll just go ahead and make my observation. I would like someone (CT's) to look at the center car and tell me where a shooter could have been out in front of it. Many CT's (most) claim that a shot went through the front windshield and struck the president in the throat. Where was that shooter?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: March 08, 2018, 09:31:59 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #281 on: March 08, 2018, 10:44:37 PM »

Thank you for posting this photo Martin. Can I borrow it? Oh, I'll just go ahead and make my observation. I would like someone (CT's) to look at the center car and tell me where a shooter could have been out in front of it. Many CT's (most) claim that a shot went through the front windshield and struck the president in the throat. Where was that shooter?

For what it is worth....See the truck in the background? The one that just passed the triple underpass going into town? During the shooting there was a flatbed truck parked there (it can be seem in Zapruder's frame 410) and that location lines up near perfect in a straight line with the limo coming down Elm street. A photo taken from the grass next to where Zapruder stood (I believe Dillard took it), just after the shooting, shows a man by the truck who wasn't there seconds earlier in frame 410. Shortly after that the truck disappeared. Somebody did not hang around DP in the aftermath of the shooting.....
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 07:37:13 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #282 on: March 08, 2018, 11:03:28 PM »
For what it is worth....See the truck in the background? The one that just passed the triple underpass going into town? During the shooting there was a flatbed truck parked there (it can be seem in Zapruder's frame 410) and that location lines up near perfect in a straight line with the limo coming down Elm street. A photo taken from the grass next to where Zapruder stood (I believe Dillard took it), just after the shooting, shows a man by the truck that wasn't there in frame 410. Shortly after that the truck disappeared. Somebody did not hang around DP in the aftermath of the shooting.....

Are you saying there was a shooter there? You are aware that there were two policemen and several workers on top of the triple underpass? None of them reported hearing a shot come from there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: March 08, 2018, 11:03:28 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #283 on: March 08, 2018, 11:13:49 PM »

Are you saying there was a shooter there? You are aware that there were two policemen and several workers on top of the triple underpass? None of them reported hearing a shot come from there.

No, I am answering your question about where a shooter could have been. That's what you wanted to know, right?

There is in fact photographic evidence of the flatbed truck being there one moment and gone the next and the location lines up with the limo in Altgens 6.

The fact that some people on top of the triple underpass did not see a possible shooter doesn't mean he wasn't or couldn't have been there. Let's not forget that the witnesses were looking at the limo coming down Elm street...

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #284 on: March 08, 2018, 11:19:38 PM »
No, I am answering your question about where a shooter could have been. That's what you wanted to know, right?

There is in fact photographic evidence of the flatbed truck being there one moment and gone the next and the location lines up with the limo in Altgens 6.

The fact that some people on top of the triple underpass did not see a possible shooter doesn't mean he wasn't or couldn't have been there. Let's not forget that the witnesses were looking at the limo coming down Elm street...

Fair enough Martin. There are other issues of a shot through the windshield. Maybe we can discuss them later. Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: March 08, 2018, 11:19:38 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #285 on: March 10, 2018, 06:59:14 PM »

If the slump is severe enough, I suppose it's possible to make a portion of C6 go below a portion of T1. But don't worry, the bullet didn't enter at T1 and didn't exit at C6 anyway.

So you claim. Do my experiment any way you like then post the results, otherwise, x-ray graphics are meaningless.

If you're going to try this experiment, effect a less pronounced slouch and have the bullet enter over from the C7 bump at the back of the neck. Since the body in the experiment is parallel to the laser paths, the 17? ground laser should strike the front of the neck at a level equal to a point above the jugular notch, as shown below.

Do it any way you like, just do it!

That's if you've managed to mimic the posture of the President's neck at the time he was wounded. But at least you tried.

I didn't try anything, I described the experiment, which all you LNers either failed to do or didn't like the results.

Critics don't want it to work and they will cite the 99% of the time when it doesn't work. A sensible margin of error of 10% would cut the failure rate considerably. But you notice Trojan didn't offer it.

You LNers are inconvincible, so why would I post my results?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #286 on: March 10, 2018, 09:54:24 PM »
Just to remind the LNers, re the simple, cheap experiment that will convince them of the path of the MB thru JFK.

ps why haven't any of the LNers posted their results showing the MB did indeed enter JFK at T1 and exit at C6 showing the MB was feasible? (rhetorical)

Why would any LNs try to show that the Single Bullet entered at T1 and exited at C6?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: March 10, 2018, 09:54:24 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #287 on: March 11, 2018, 12:17:27 AM »

Wesley, there's no need for you to borrow the photo from Martin. You'll find that photo and many more at the following site;

https://texashistory.unt.edu/explore/collections/JFKDP/browse/?q=boxes