Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 113225 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: A straight line
« Reply #176 on: February 27, 2018, 04:08:09 PM »
Advertisement
You're pretty sure about a lot of things.  How does that position even equate to "about his belt up"?  Do you think the shooter had a belt around his neck?  Can you illustrate it, or will you just continue to fall back on "Oswald did it, therefore he must have figured out a position like this"?

Of course you can.  Because you start with a conclusion and try to make the evidence fit it.  Or more frequently ignore the evidence that doesn't fit it.

I haven't called each WC witness a liar.  That's just something you keep making up to avoid having to argue the actual evidence.  That would make you the liar.

Are you calling Brennan a liar as well?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: February 27, 2018, 04:08:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #177 on: February 27, 2018, 05:15:44 PM »
Are you calling Brennan a liar as well?

No, just you.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #178 on: February 27, 2018, 05:17:25 PM »
No one here can speak for the witnesses

Great.  Then Frazier saw a 2 foot long bag that was not CE 142, and Roger Craig saw a Mauser.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: February 27, 2018, 05:17:25 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #179 on: February 27, 2018, 09:51:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #180 on: February 27, 2018, 10:05:19 PM »
Cite

You accused me of calling every WC witness a liar.  You accused me of using the term "random guy" to refer to the shooter.  You accused me of claiming that "the only reason the DPD converged on the TT was solely because a man was reported for being suspected of not buying a ticket".  You accused me of "stating the facts as lies". 

Every time I ask you for a cite for one of these doozies, you go strangely silent.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: February 27, 2018, 10:05:19 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #181 on: February 27, 2018, 10:06:00 PM »
Great.  Then Frazier saw a 2 foot long bag that was not CE 142, and Roger Craig saw a Mauser.

And that Buell wasn't paying attention. And that years later said he didn't want to be remembered as the one who drove the (still-prime-and-only) suspect to work. And agreed with Bug that a longer bag could could have been carried in such a way as to escape his attention.

And Craig's sister who said her brother Roger had mental issues all his life.

But of course you are here to explain what these people really meant.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 10:07:33 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #182 on: February 27, 2018, 10:10:07 PM »
And that Buell wasn't paying attention. And that years later said he didn't want to be remembered as the one who drove the (still-prime-and-only) suspect to work. And agreed with Bug that a longer bag could could have been carried in such a way as to escape his attention.

And Craig's sister who said her brother Roger had mental issues all his life.

But of course you are here to explain what these people really meant.

But of course, you get to speak for Frazier and for Dougherty and for Craig and his sister (not to mention speaking for Oswald all the time), because . . . reasons.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: February 27, 2018, 10:10:07 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #183 on: February 27, 2018, 10:34:46 PM »
But of course, you get to speak for Frazier and for Dougherty and for Craig and his sister (not to mention speaking for Oswald all the time), because . . . reasons.

Prime example: You just said that Buell saw a 2 foot bag, and conveniently ignored the other factors that I mention.