Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 113245 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: A straight line
« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2018, 11:26:42 PM »
Advertisement
Are we to take your word for the laser thing, or are you going to post your experiment? Surely you would have a video of what you claim...

Are we to take your word for the laser thing

Of course Bill, why would a Photogrammetrist, Nuclear scientist and all round Whizz Kid Lie???

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2018, 11:26:42 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2018, 01:33:03 AM »
I'm your worst nightmare Myttonhead, someone who knows what an amateur you are.
So if JFK's jacket was "bunched" then he already had his hands to his throat before Z226, which caused the bunching, correct?

Sooooo rare for a jacket bunch to occur at the nape from just sitting in a car.

BTW, Earnie's CAD drawings are the best of the bunch ...

... As in bananas.

"No way to get the rifle through the window."

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2018, 04:27:49 AM »

Of course Bill, why would a Photogrammetrist, Nuclear scientist and all round Whizz Kid Lie???

JohnM

Does Trojan claim to be a professional?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2018, 04:27:49 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2018, 04:42:11 AM »

Yep, he claims a new profession whenever it suits the argument, he shares a lot in common with that other new angry guy Lloyd Morris whose mouth also writes cheques that his ass can't cash and coincidentally these aggressive and angry guys are both obsessed with Allen Dulles. How about that!

JohnM
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 04:49:25 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #164 on: February 24, 2018, 05:07:41 AM »
Use ce1312
Seat him on the brick wall inside. Plenty of room for Oswald to be seen seated in the window and be seen before the motorcade arrived.

Take a knee and move to the edge of the window for the head shot: Brennan didn't know the windows were low to the floor, so the shooter  'appeared' to be standing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: February 24, 2018, 05:07:41 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2018, 12:36:41 AM »
Are we to take your word for the laser thing, or are you going to post your experiment? Surely you would have a video of what you claim...

Yes, I have done the laser thing and, no I don't expect you to take my word for it. The whole point is for you to do it yourself because you wouldn't buy anything I posted anyway. You are a LNer and it's your job to ignore/obfuscate/deny any and all evidence that suggests Oswald was not a lone nut. Are you saying you might change your mind if I post my results? HA!

Everyone should convince themself by doing the simple, cheap experiment that even dufus Myttonhead can do. And it will be the most enlightening experiment you will ever do. But I doubt you will do it, since it might devastate your LNer world.

Here is what you need: 2 cheap leveling lasers (2 x $20), a protractor to set the angle of trajectory and a camera tripod. That's it! Set it all up as shown below:

With the 2 lasers pointed at one another, sit in the chair so that the low laser strikes your throat at C6. Does the high laser strike your back at T1? No? Bend forward so that it does. How bent forward are you? Was JFK bent forward to the same degree?  The lasers simulate the bullet's straight line trajectory thru your body. To my knowledge no one has formally done this SIMPLE BLOODY EXPERIMENT which anyone can do, which renders all the CGI models moot. No one buys CAD drawings, but who can deny a deadly accurate re-enactment?

Good luck!

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2018, 02:40:24 AM »
Yes, I have done the laser thing and, no I don't expect you to take my word for it. The whole point is for you to do it yourself because you wouldn't buy anything I posted anyway. You are a LNer and it's your job to ignore/obfuscate/deny any and all evidence that suggests Oswald was not a lone nut. Are you saying you might change your mind if I post my results? HA!

Everyone should convince themself by doing the simple, cheap experiment that even dufus Myttonhead can do. And it will be the most enlightening experiment you will ever do. But I doubt you will do it, since it might devastate your LNer world.

Here is what you need: 2 cheap leveling lasers (2 x $20), a protractor to set the angle of trajectory and a camera tripod. That's it! Set it all up as shown below:

With the 2 lasers pointed at one another, sit in the chair so that the low laser strikes your throat at C6. Does the high laser strike your back at T1? No? Bend forward so that it does. How bent forward are you? Was JFK bent forward to the same degree?  The lasers simulate the bullet's straight line trajectory thru your body. To my knowledge no one has formally done this SIMPLE BLOODY EXPERIMENT which anyone can do, which renders all the CGI models moot. No one buys CAD drawings, but who can deny a deadly accurate re-enactment?

Good luck!

Can you slouch and sit normally, or do you have to keep your back and neck 100% straight and then lean forward?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2018, 02:40:24 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2018, 04:01:34 AM »
Can you slouch and sit normally, or do you have to keep your back and neck 100% straight and then lean forward?

Do whatever makes you  happy. Then let us know how slouching put the MB in at T1 and out at C6.