Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 113339 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: A straight line
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2018, 09:52:30 PM »
Advertisement

Awesome, our self professed photogrammetrist nuclear scientist is back. Yippee!

The image was simply showing the jacket bunch, the "CAD crap" comes from your Kooky mate Ernie! Hahaha!

Bullets don't travel in straight lines. Try again

Then you come up with this piece dog poo of an undefined 2D line on a 3D image done in Microsoft Paint -snigger-, some photogrammetrist!?, you're a Joke Trojan. LOLOLOLOL!

Wow, Weidmann your blood brother did the exact same experiment, but forgot to document it! Doh!

JohnM

Wow, Weidmann your blood brother did the exact same experiment, but forgot to document it! Doh!

You really have to misrepresent everything, don't you? What is it with you? Is it simply that you just can't help yourself or are you really so afraid of the truth that you feel you need to lie all the time?

First of all, I did not do the exact same experiment. I just pointed a laser from the location of the limo to the 6th floor window and I did so to satisfy my own curiosity. And secondly, I did not forget to document it, either. I never planned to do so and never gave it any thought. Obviously, at the time I did it, I was not aware that years later I would run into a complete idiotic liar like you.

In any event, the "experiment" made it painfully obvious that the entire SBT is complete fiction.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:02:32 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2018, 09:52:30 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2018, 09:55:07 PM »

You really have to misrepresent everything, don't you? What is it with you? Is it simply that you just can't help yourself or are you really so afraid of the truth that you feel you need to lie all the time?

First of all, I did not do the exact same experiment. I just pointed a laser from the location of the limo to the 6th floor window and I did so to satisfy my own curiosity. And secondly, I did not forget to document it, either. I never planned to do so and never gave it any thought. Obviously, at the time I did it, I was not aware that years later I found run into a complete idiotic liar like you.

In any event, the "experiment" made it painfully obvious that the entire SBT is complete fiction.

Blah blah blah, don't give us another sob story, either prove it or like your bosom buddy Trojan likes to say, STFU! ;D

JohnM
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:25:42 PM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2018, 09:57:57 PM »

Blah blah blah, don't give us another sob story, either prove it or like your bosom buddy Trojan says, STFU! ;D

JohnM

Trojan asked you how old you are and you have just provided the answer....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2018, 09:57:57 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2018, 10:06:34 PM »
Oh puhleeze, let's not go through your history where I have thoroughly smashed everyone of your layman claims, like when you claimed to know photography but didn't know basic 101 about actual 35mm film size or even it's orientation. How embarrassing!
WTF are you talking about? You are the layman by everyone's standards.

Huh?, the jacket was bunched from Love field right through to Elm Street and when any Jacket hole measurements are taken this bunching must be taken into account.
JFK bunched the hell out of his jacket AFTER he got shot in the throat by the MB, which missed Connally. So what is your point dufus?

So can YOU, document and prove something for a change instead of bludging off everybody else.
Let's get this straight, no one is going to prove anything on the JFK forum, especially YOU.

Calm down and take some deep breaths before you pop a blood vessel.
If it's so simple show us stop making silly demands, YOU prove it, surely a photography expert has a camera, do you have a camera? Giggle!
I have done my laser experiment, which proves to me that the MB is BS. Would you buy my results if I posted them? Convince yourself dufus.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:25:33 PM by Jack Trojan »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2018, 10:16:30 PM »
JFK bunched the HELL out of his jacket after he got shot in the throat by the MB, which missed Connally. So what is your point dufus?
Let's get this straight, no one is going to prove anything on the JFK forum, especially YOU.
I have done my laser experiment, which proves to me that the MB is BS. What if I posted my results? Would you buy it? LOLOLOLOLOL! Convince yourself dufus.

I have never claimed to be an expert, I let my posts and images do the talking.

JFK bunched the HELL out of his jacket after he got shot in the throat by the MB, which missed Connally. So what is your point dufus?
I have done my laser experiment, which proves to me that the MB is BS. What if I posted my results? Would you buy it? LOLOLOLOLOL! Convince yourself dufus.

I can't respond to this, you're a certified Loony!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2018, 10:16:30 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2018, 10:33:17 PM »
I have never claimed to be an expert, I let my posts and images do the talking.
Your posts aren't talkin' to anyone.

I can't respond to this, you're a certified Loony!
:( LOL!

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2018, 10:41:41 PM »

Awesome, our self professed photogrammetrist nuclear scientist is back. Yippee!

;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2018, 10:41:41 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #159 on: February 23, 2018, 10:56:23 PM »

Mytton, you're such a dufus, and a total amateur, mate. You need to take some courses on forensic photogrammetry for you to recognize how clueless and full of BS you are.

All this CAD crap is pointless and misleading. There are 2 angles you need to know to do a formal trajectory analysis, which are the angles from the 6th floor to the limo in 3-space. I accept that the downward angle is 17 degrees and the tangential angle is 7 degrees. But that's where it ends with respect to 3D modelling. I have to laugh at all the CAD renderings to analyze a problem that can be accomplished with human surrogates, not CGI models. Photoshoppers, which includes Myttonhead need to bow out and stop posting crap that they know nothing about. The most frustrating part of posting on the JFK forum is that ALL analyses are null and void because the LNers are not peers wrt photo-analysis. They're photoshoppers, not photogrammetrists.

I have said it over and over how any Joe LNer can settle the premise of this thread by setting up 2 lasers that point at one another (17 deg downward, 7 degrees tangential) and experiment with actors in a simulated limo. Surrogates don't lie, CGI does. Do the damned experiment for yourself. It's cheap and accurate as hell. But somehow I doubt any LNer will post the results.

Lastly, here's more food for thought. If 1 of the head shots did come from the front, then where was the shooter?

Are we to take your word for the laser thing, or are you going to post your experiment? Surely you would have a video of what you claim...