Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 113175 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: A straight line
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2018, 10:14:15 PM »
Advertisement
One can get it to work.  It is just that one cannot get it to work and fit the evidence. The angle at z225 is 9 degrees so the right to left travel is less.  But at z225 JBC had turned around to face forward.  With JBC facing forward it is even harder to get the right armpit over to the left so that it is 4 inches farther left than JFK's throat. Sightlines show that JBC is in the middle of his seat so his right armpit is to the right of the middle of the seat.  Also JBC's right wrist is not in a position to receive a bullet exiting below his right nipple.  And the path does not align with his left leg at all (even if his left leg was not pointing out to the left but was pointing straight forward, which is unlikely).

Andrew,

We don't know exactly where JBC's left leg was at Z223. Nor his right wrist for that matter. But we do know that he was not facing forward as you claim. He was rotated about 30 degrees to the right. Myers has him rotated 37 degrees at that point.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2018, 10:14:15 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2018, 10:18:07 PM »
       (1) Dr. Humes stuck his Finger into the JFK Back Wound and his finger STOPPED at roughly his 1st knuckle. (

The hole in JFK's "back" was 7 mm x 4 mm. Do you honestly believe that Humes stuck any of his fingers inside of that hole?

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2018, 11:24:19 PM »
Your drawing is flawed. You have JBC too far left because the sight line from Zapruder goes to JBC's nose through the side window. He was farther right than that.  See this:

I don't understand. Your "shifted" Connally figure doesn't have the sight-line going through his nose -- just more so.

I redrew my alignment using my own drawing of the limousine and making some necessary adjustments. The relationship between Kennedy and Connally at Z193 is basically the same as it was in the 2012 graphic -- just they moved on the new diagram a bit to their right.

Here are the positions in 3D at z197:

You know, right, that that is not a genuine match of a Zapruder frame?

And we have the same problem with the shoulder line:

Your overhead view is hilarious:

You're mainly hampered by three things:
  • You can't do trajectory analysis
  • You can't do 3D analysis (you just picture it in your mind working)
  • Your theory's trajectory placements will never work in eternity
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:26:49 AM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2018, 11:24:19 PM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2018, 11:31:50 PM »
Andrew,

We don't know exactly where JBC's left leg was at Z223. Nor his right wrist for that matter. But we do know that he was not facing forward as you claim. He was rotated about 30 degrees to the right. Myers has him rotated 37 degrees at that point.
Ok. 30 degrees is a 1 o'clock position, which is plausible at z223.   But the point is that he is more forward facing that he was at z193. His right armpit has to be to   the right of his spine and is nowhere near being 4 inches left of JFK's midline, which is where it has to be for the SBT to begin to work (even ignoring the lack of any alignment of the chest exit and wrist or the wrist and left thigh).  You are right that we do not know where the left thigh was exactly but I think it would be highly unusual if his left thigh was on the right side of the jump seat. 

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2018, 11:47:10 PM »
The hole in JFK's "back" was 7 mm x 4 mm. Do you honestly believe that Humes stuck any of his fingers inside of that hole?

Are you disputing the Size of the Aligned Holes in: (1) JFK's Suit Coat, (2) JFK's Dress Shirt, and (3) JFK's Back /Autopsy Photo/Autopsy Face Sheet ???
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 12:01:26 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2018, 11:47:10 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2018, 12:46:22 AM »
Ok. 30 degrees is a 1 o'clock position, which is plausible at z223.   But the point is that he is more forward facing that he was at z193. His right armpit has to be to   the right of his spine and is nowhere near being 4 inches left of JFK's midline, which is where it has to be for the SBT to begin to work (even ignoring the lack of any alignment of the chest exit and wrist or the wrist and left thigh).  You are right that we do not know where the left thigh was exactly but I think it would be highly unusual if his left thigh was on the right side of the jump seat.

At Z193, Myers has Connally rotated by over 40 degrees I'm sure. The HSCA estimated his rotation to be 30 degrees to slightly over 45 degrees. So yes, 30 degrees is plausible at z223. Let's go with that.

ITEK's stereophotogammetric analysis placed Connally as much as 8.6 inches inboard of Kennedy.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2018, 12:46:50 AM »

Are you disputing the Size of the Aligned Holes in: (1) JFK's Suit Coat, (2) JFK's Dress Shirt, and (3) JFK's Back /Autopsy Photo/Autopsy Face Sheet ???

I am not disputing the size of the hole as described on the autopsy facesheet. 7 x 4 mm.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: February 23, 2018, 12:46:50 AM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2018, 02:57:28 PM »
I don't understand. Your "shifted" Connally figure doesn't have the sight-line going through his nose -- just more so.

I redrew my alignment using my own drawing of the limousine and making some necessary adjustments. The relationship between Kennedy and Connally at Z193 is basically the same as it was in the 2012 graphic -- just they moved on the new diagram a bit to their right.
You can make the sightlines anything you want if you are not constrained by the evidence.  I have made my drawing of the car correspond to the actual dimensions of the car.  I don't know where you get your drawing from but the position of the jump seat is several inches farther left than it was and the side window and bulkhead in front of JBC appears to be at least 6 inches closer to the jump seat.

Your overhead view is hilarious:

You're mainly hampered by three things:
  • You can't do trajectory analysis
  • You can't do 3D analysis (you just picture it in your mind working)
  • Your theory's trajectory placements will never work in eternity
Trajectory analysis is possible to do accurately in a 3D model of Dealey Plaza and a correct model of the car.  You have yet to make a 3D model so I would not be too quick to criticise those who have. 

And, by the way, I have no theory about trajectory placements - just that they have to conform to the evidence.  You don't seem to be constrained by that.