Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111893 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: A straight line
« Reply #112 on: February 09, 2018, 05:53:06 PM »
Advertisement
  Your protracted reaction reveals You are not being accustomed to warranting that the wagons be circled around You. Get used to it. Nobody is perfect.

LOL  What?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: February 09, 2018, 05:53:06 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2018, 01:11:11 AM »
Nothing magic about that bullet ! It did not hit anything that day . You can draw all the straight lines you want from the 6th floor window . It's very hard to hit something that's moving. I forgot that Greer stopped the limo for the final shot . I also forgot that Tague was not moving either when he was hit on the cheek. I've just never figured out how Motorcycle cop Bobby Hargis ended up with blood and brain matter all over him when he was left and to the rear of the Limo unless that just didn't happen.

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2018, 01:26:03 AM »
Nothing magic about that bullet ! It did not hit anything that day . You can draw all the straight lines you want from the 6th floor window . It's very hard to hit something that's moving.

I've been watching the Olympics, where they're winning events by fractions of a second. If Oswald had delayed the SBT shot by 1/10th second or had his rifle tilted to one degree, we'll be debating a different set of wounds.

I forgot that Greer stopped the limo for the final shot .

That's good. Because it didn't happen.

I also forgot that Tague was not moving either when he was hit on the cheek. I've just never figured out how Motorcycle cop Bobby Hargis ended up with blood and brain matter all over him when he was left and to the rear of the Limo unless that just didn't happen.

Hargis drove into the debris field as it descended. That means it must have been forward of Hargis (ie: it was expelled from the front of Kennedy's skull, just like the Z-film shows it was).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2018, 01:26:03 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2018, 04:09:50 PM »

Hargis drove into the debris field as it descended. That means it must have been forward of Hargis (ie: it was expelled from the front of Kennedy's skull, just like the Z-film shows it was).

Jerry, if the debris was from the back of JFK's head would Hargis still have driven into it?

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2018, 05:42:15 PM »
A bullet passing downward through Kennedy's throat would have necessarily hit some part of Connally's body, so if not near the right shoulder blade, then where?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2018, 05:42:15 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2018, 08:21:12 PM »
A bullet passing downward through Kennedy's throat would have necessarily hit some part of Connally's body, so if not near the right shoulder blade, then where?

Remember, there is a Back Rest on Gov Connally's jump seat.

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2018, 08:55:55 PM »
     Remember, there is a Back Rest on Gov Connally's jump seat.

Right. Despite the limo being inspected with a fine tooth comb, the FBI and SS somehow missed a bullet hole in the jump seat.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2018, 08:55:55 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2018, 09:22:48 PM »
Right. Despite the limo being inspected with a fine tooth comb, the FBI and SS somehow missed a bullet hole in the jump seat.  ::)

It was a hypothetical question being posed. Numerous JFK Specials attempting to replicate the SBT have Resulted in that shot/bullet going into & or bouncing off of the Limo Dash Board.
Was the Limo "fine tooth comb" inspection you are referring to the FBI inspection conducted Hours After the assassination? If so, they did a Horrible job. They examined an Altered Crime Scene. Just look at the photos they took. The Limo Sun Visors are DOWN in all of their photos. This was Not the position of the Limo Sun Visors when the Assassination occurred.     
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 09:26:49 PM by Royell Storing »