Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 113154 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: A straight line
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2018, 02:36:42 AM »
Advertisement
We know EXACTLY where the jumps seats were located. Their L-R positions were Fixed.

Royell you should know by now.....When debating a LNer NOTHING is fixed solid ..... It's like try to pickup Jello with a tweezers.....   

LNers incorporate new information and evolve. Unlike CTs arguing claims from the 1960s.

It's pretty clear to me that Connally was seated about 8 inches to the right of JFK.....

Connally to the right of JFK? That's not a typo, is it?

Unless optics and perspective has changed, Connally in the motorcade photo is to the left of the President (and Kellerman as well).

Numerous photos and films (that show Kennedy over to his right and Connally upright) show that Connally was to the left of Kennedy.

and roughly on the same plane... 

ie... Their shoulders were at about the same height with reference to the top edge of the side of the car

The top of Connally's head was about three inches lower than Kennedy's.

Although some photos capture the subject at an oblique angle such that the height difference seems the same, numerous other photos show the height differential.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2018, 02:36:42 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2018, 02:48:27 AM »
I borrowed this photo from another thread.

Just above the box in the window there are three cars in three lanes....

The car in the center lane seems to be in roughly the same position where JFK's limo was when the shots were fired.

How does a bullet fired from this window and travelling in a straight downward line, passing through Kennedy's back and throat, end up hitting Connally?

Any suggestions?

Martin, according to the ITEK Corp. Film and Photographic Analysis of the assassination, the lateral angle of trajectory was 11.5? +/-1? right to left, relative to the midline of the limo. They measured Connally to be positioned 6.4" +/-2.2" inboard of Kennedy.

How does a bullet passing through Kennedy's back/neck and throat not end up hitting Connally?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2018, 01:28:47 PM »
Martin, according to the ITEK Corp. Film and Photographic Analysis of the assassination, the lateral angle of trajectory was 11.5? +/-1? right to left, relative to the midline of the limo. They measured Connally to be positioned 6.4" +/-2.2" inboard of Kennedy.

How does a bullet passing through Kennedy's back/neck and throat not end up hitting Connally?

I am not going to debate the ITEK conclusions with you, simply because determinations like these are at best speculative and can be made to measure to fit any theory. There are way too many different theories around about how Connally and Kennedy were positioned and, as far as I know, none of them were ever conclusively proven. I'd much rather discuss what we can see with our own eyes.

All I asked for is that somebody show me a straight line from the window to the limo below, in such a way that a bullet going through Kennedy does not end up in the area between to two jumpseats. So far, despite the fact that they can move the limo to any location in the center lane, nobody has been able to show that straight line.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:24:17 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2018, 01:28:47 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2018, 02:14:43 PM »
Taken from the Secret Service follow-up car, earlier in the motorcade route before reaching Dealey Plaza...

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2018, 04:31:58 PM »
I am not going to debate the ITEK conclusions with you, simply because determinations like these are at best speculative and can be made to measure to fit any theory. There are way too many different theories around about how Connally and Kennedy were positioned and, as far as I know, none of them were ever conclusively proven. I'd much rather discuss what we can see with our own eyes.

All I asked for is that somebody show me a straight line from the window to the limo below, in such a way that a bullet going through Kennedy does not end up in the area between to two jumpseats. So far, despite the fact that they can move the limo to any location in the center lane, nobody has been able to show that straight line.

Also, The 2 Tall SS Agents standing atop the Queen Mary (R) running board are Never included in the line of sight/alleged "straight line" running from the snipers nest to the back of JFK. Bearing in mind the JFK Limo was progressing Down Hill, these Elevated SS Agents that were within mere feet of JFK should be included. Their continued 54+ year absence from consideration raises obvious questions.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2018, 04:31:58 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2018, 04:37:20 PM »
Taken from the Secret Service follow-up car, earlier in the motorcade route before reaching Dealey Plaza...

Whenever viewing the JFK Limo at Any point during its' journey through Dallas, also make Note of the closeness of the Limo to the Lead Car in front of it. The Total Absence of the Lead Car at the alleged beginning of the Current Zapruder Film further damages its' highly questionable provenance. 

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #110 on: February 09, 2018, 04:46:55 PM »
Also, The 2 Tall SS Agents standing atop the Queen Mary (R) running board are Never included in the line of sight/alleged "straight line" running from the snipers nest to the back of JFK. Bearing in mind the JFK Limo was progressing Down Hill, these Elevated SS Agents that were within mere feet of JFK should be included. Their continued 54+ year absence from consideration raises obvious questions.

"The 2 Tall SS Agents standing atop the Queen Mary" obstructed a shot from the sixth floor of the Depository building but not from a ground level floor of the Dal-Tex building?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: February 09, 2018, 04:46:55 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #111 on: February 09, 2018, 05:47:46 PM »
"The 2 Tall SS Agents standing atop the Queen Mary" obstructed a shot from the sixth floor of the Depository building but not from a ground level floor of the Dal-Tex building?

Your protracted reaction reveals You are not being accustomed to warranting that the wagons be circled around You. Get used to it. Nobody is perfect.