Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 112043 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: A straight line
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2018, 07:30:46 AM »
Advertisement

That graphic means nothing, you make some ninja dude do the funky chunky and then put a cross there? WTF?

In the Lost Bullet Special they placed the first shot a little too early but recreated the 2nd and 3rd shots with laser precision and the rifleman had no trouble with the shots, this is real, your cartoons are CRAP!!!

JohnM

Daniel Webber, 5' 8 1/2" Australian actor who played Oswald in Stephen King's 11.22.63
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 07:49:05 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2018, 07:30:46 AM »

Offline Pat Speer

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2018, 08:56:15 AM »
It appears to me that Thomas Kelley's testimony was correct, and that the relative positions of Kennedy and Connally during the 5-24-64 re-enactment were quite close to their positions in the limo on 11-22.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2018, 09:18:21 AM »
It appears to me that Thomas Kelley's testimony was correct, and that the relative positions of Kennedy and Connally during the 5-24-64 re-enactment were quite close to their positions in the limo on 11-22.

The one you provided is awfully close to the positions at the twofer impact

;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2018, 09:18:21 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2018, 09:24:04 AM »
I do not claim he sat on that box... I already said even the WC wasn't sure about that, and AI already said that was probably the waiting position. How many times do I have to say that? I think taking a knee was the choice.

Your need to always yell speaks volumes. You are in an untenable position. You have not shown one shooter image that proves the size of Oswald is correct in proportion to the sn. I have shown Oswald actor Daniel Webber (same size as Oswald) easily placing himself in the corner, JohnM has done similar. A shooter was seen aiming a rifle and firing said rifle downrange at the time of the assassination. You have shown box positions that were moved to be fingerprinted, then returned to the window in casual fashion.. yet you claim something is faked.

You are fighting reality.

I have shown Oswald actor Daniel Webber (same size as Oswald) easily placing himself in the corner,

Sure you did. You just forgot about the two pipes next to the wall.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2018, 03:49:34 PM »
Capasse did a "visual" cherry-pick. In Egypt, it would cost you a finger.

Von Pein

Kennedy slumps down between Z226 and Z228 (Z227 being too blurred to see anything clearly). Then lurches upward and forward after Z228.

John didn't "choose" the re-enactment vehicle. It was the Secret Service follow-up car that was flown to Dallas in 1964. John is analyzing the 1964 re-enactment, not creating a new one from scratch.

RESTRICTED MOTION

(1) JFK has a Back Seat behind him which restricts his Backward Motion. He also has Back Brace tightly wrapped around him restricting his (L) movement. The side of the JFK Limo restricts his (R) movement. Where the heck do you expect him to go but UP/Forward?

(2) Who cares Where John got his Car from? Point is, he has "Chosen Poorly" with regard to the vehicle in his comparison = invalidating his Theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2018, 03:49:34 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2018, 03:55:13 PM »

That graphic means nothing, you make some ninja dude do the funky chunky and then put a cross there? WTF?

In the Lost Bullet Special they placed the first shot a little too early but recreated the 2nd and 3rd shots with laser precision and the rifleman had no trouble with the shots, this is real, your cartoons are CRAP!!!

JohnM

NOW YOU SEE IT, NOW YOU DON'T

Do NOT proffer the "Lost Bullet" to buttress anything. If you look closely at that shooter in the Sniper's Nest, they consistently have the SCOPE Off-And On the rifle. Then, with the Scope OFF the rifle they want to test in what position the ejected shells fell onto the floor. Pure BS which is par-for-the-course with these never ending JFK Assassination Propaganda Specials.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 03:58:56 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2018, 04:45:25 PM »
Not only did the re-enactment have "Connally" artificially higher, but the "Kennedy" stand-in wasn't as far to the right as he was in Dallas.

Kennedy could easily get his elbow to the outer edge of the car, whereas the re-enactor could not:

When looking at the WC re-enactment scope photos, one must made an adjustment that would have "Kennedy" more to the right. Along with the "Connally" height adjustment, the "Kennedy" horizontal adjustment should line up the throat out-shoot with Connally's back in-shoot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2018, 04:45:25 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2018, 04:55:49 PM »
Not only did the re-enactment have "Connally" artificially higher, but the "Kennedy" stand-in wasn't as far to the right as he was in Dallas.

Kennedy could easily get his elbow to the outer edge of the car, whereas the re-enactor could not:

When looking at the WC re-enactment scope photos, one must made an adjustment that would have "Kennedy" more to the right. Along with the "Connally" height adjustment, the "Kennedy" horizontal adjustment should line up the throat out-shoot with Connally's back in-shoot.

CHERRY PICKER AT IT AGAIN

When "Official" re-enactment disproves the SBT, = "....One must make an adjustment". It never ends