Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111744 times)

Offline Dillon Rankine

Re: A straight line
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 02:33:30 AM »
Advertisement
I borrowed this photo from another thread.

Just above the box in the window there are three cars in three lanes....

The car in the center lane seems to be in roughly the same position where JFK's limo was when the shots were fired.

How does a bullet fired from this window and travelling in a straight downward line, passing through Kennedy's back and throat, end up hitting Connally?

Any suggestions?

Bullets don?t travel in straight lines after striking an object?that?s a common myth. My answer: minute deflection as it traversed the neck. It would also be prudent to consider that JBC was neither directly in front of nor facing forward as was JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2018, 02:33:30 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 02:54:42 AM »

Joe,

Given the initial investigations had a 3 bullet pattern of JFK hit, Connally hit, JFK hit, which was only later modified to fit the Teague strike in after quite a period of time.
That Gov Connally and his wife both consistently asserted that the Gov was hit after JFK.

I do not think being sceptical of the SBT, is a quirky belief.

No, you just keep repeating what the other CTers tell you to believe.

What Governor Connally did not believe, was that he was struck by the first bullet. He insisted that he was struck by the second bullet, not the first, as the Warren Commission was leaning toward. He said he could not tell if JFK was hit by the first or second bullet, but he was hit by the second. It turned out that Governor Connally was right. He and JFK were hit by the second bullet.

Mrs. Connally was the one witness who insisted that JFK was hit first, her husband second. But the Zapruder film shows she was not looking at either until after both were hit. I am not persuaded by eyewitnesses, particularly when they are looking in the wrong direction.

Look at Governor Connally?s testimony to the Warren Commission and not just believe what you are told he believed.

https://www.jfk-assassination.eu/warren/wch/index.php

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 03:11:34 AM »

You'll think the resident CT trajectory experts Doofus and Weidmann would have realized by now that they're a bit off on their car placement.

At least we now have an idea of where Martin was standing when he pointed his laser.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 03:11:34 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 03:16:57 AM »
I love it when posters try to determine a complex 3D trajectory using a static 2D picture.

Your mate Ernie put the lines all over the image, LOL! all I was showing was that the jacket was bunched, do you agree that Kennedy's jacket was bunched?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2018, 03:20:15 AM »
And JFK's tailor fitted shirt bunched up by how much again?

Not only can we see the Jacket clearly bunching but Kennedy's tailor fitted shirts could equally bunch, Sucko!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2018, 03:20:15 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2018, 03:47:00 AM »
I borrowed this photo from another thread.

Just above the box in the window there are three cars in three lanes....

The car in the center lane seems to be in roughly the same position where JFK's limo was when the shots were fired.

How does a bullet fired from this window and travelling in a straight downward line, passing through Kennedy's back and throat, end up hitting Connally?

Any suggestions?

Martin, Please tell me that you're joking.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2018, 03:48:24 AM »

The Limos aren't the same, Connally is lower and further back, perspective can be your friend.

JohnM

Nice one John. I don't recall ever seeing it before.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2018, 03:48:24 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2018, 03:52:15 AM »
Martin, Please tell me that you're joking.

Hi Tim, unfortunately he's serious.

JohnM