Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111756 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

A straight line
« on: February 04, 2018, 03:22:33 PM »
Advertisement
I borrowed this photo from another thread.

Just above the box in the window there are three cars in three lanes....

The car in the center lane seems to be in roughly the same position where JFK's limo was when the shots were fired.

How does a bullet fired from this window and travelling in a straight downward line, passing through Kennedy's back and throat, end up hitting Connally?

Any suggestions?

JFK Assassination Forum

A straight line
« on: February 04, 2018, 03:22:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: A straight line
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 03:29:11 PM »

The car in the center lane seems to be in roughly the same position where JFK's limo was when the shots were fired.

How does a bullet fired from this window and travelling in a straight downward line, passing through Kennedy's back and throat, end up hitting Connally?

Any suggestions?

I have an even more basic question.....The scar that was said to have been made by the recoil of a rifle is clearly visible on top of the box.

How could the muzzle of the rifle have been declined toward the car it the rifle was resting on that box?   

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 03:32:53 PM »

Any suggestions?

Use a "Magic Bullet".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 03:32:53 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 07:14:54 PM »

Any suggestions?

The car in the center lane seems to be in......

Instead of a very broad and typical CT guess, let's apply a little science gathered from original evidence and recreations.

The SS recreation wasn't trying to replicate the Single Bullet Fact just the view of Kennedy within the Limo from the sniper's nest but inadvertently they provided more conclusive evidence of the Single Bullet Fact!

The closest the SS came to what we now know as the Single Bullet Alignment was Z222 and we can see that Connally is virtually in the right position but a little high.

Now when we look at the Zapruder perspective comparison the height differential is explained, the Limo and/or Connally stand-in that the SS used made him too high but with the appropriate Zapruder correction the alignment is perfect.

And what do you know at this exact point in time when the men were precisely lined up, we can see an obvious simultaneous reaction.

To keep denying the Single Bullet Fact is akin to denying the Holocaust and the Moon Landings but I guess you Kooks simply can't help yourselves.

JohnM

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:16:15 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 07:21:30 PM »
In the Gif above, showing the re enactment and the actual color film, Connally is even further to the right of he limo.In the photo of the reenactment thru the scope, the bullet could not have hit Connally. Placing Connally further to his right as in the actual film shows that the bullet would have been even more magic.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 07:21:30 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 07:30:19 PM »

Instead of a very broad and typical CT guess, let's apply a little science gathered from original evidence and recreations.

The SS recreation wasn't trying to replicate the Single Bullet Fact just the view of Kennedy within the Limo from the sniper's nest but inadvertently they provided more conclusive evidence of the Single Bullet Fact!

The closest the SS came to what we now know as the Single Bullet Alignment was Z222 and we can see that Connally is virtually in the right position but a little high.

Now when we look at the Zapruder perspective comparison the height differential is explained, the Limo and/or Connally stand-in that the SS used made him too high but with the appropriate Zapruder correction the alignment is perfect.

And what do you know at this precise point in time when the men were precisely lined up, we can see an obvious simultaneous reaction.

To keep denying the Single Bullet Fact is akin to denying the Holocaust and the Moon Landings but I guess you Kooks simply can't help yourselves.

JohnM

Instead of a very broad and typical CT guess,

A guess? Sure... I never claimed it to be the exact spot. But just tell me where you want the limo to be and we'll go from there. IMO any location closer to the TSBD reduces even further the possibility of a straight shot ending up under Connally's shoulder.

let's apply a little science gathered from original evidence and recreations.

You're funny.... What kind of science would that be? Junk science, perhaps? You can't deduce a straight line between the TSBD window and the victims from those photos. You can only make one up.

The only photo that comes close to the photo I posted is the one in the middle marked "Photograph through the rifle scope" and even that one clearly shows that a shot coming from the TSBD and going through Kennedy's back and throad at that angle would never ever have hit Connally anywhere near where he was hit. You don't need science for that, just a pair of functional eyes!

You can present all the mumbo jumbo "science" you want based on Zap stills and SS photograph but all you are doing is what Myers did with his graphics.... You look for a way to support your preditermined conclusion, despite the fact that you are not, and never will be, able to come up with a straight line.

Anybody who makes such a comment is a very sick puppy!

But just for your information, I do not deny the Holocaust or the moon landings. What I do deny is your propaganda crap about the SBT. Get back to me when you can come up with a straight line!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:47:32 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 07:46:10 PM »
In the Gif above, showing the re enactment and the actual color film, Connally is even further to the right of he limo.In the photo of the reenactment thru the scope, the bullet could not have hit Connally. Placing Connally further to his right as in the actual film shows that the bullet would have been even more magic.
The Limos aren't the same, Connally is lower and further back, perspective can be your friend.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 07:46:10 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2018, 07:49:14 PM »

The Limos aren't the same, Connally is lower and further back, perspective can be your friend.

JohnM

Makes no difference. The angle from the TSBD window stays the same as does the trajectory of a straight flying bullet.

Impress us... use the photograph I posted to begin with and move the limo as much as you like to get a straight line between the rifle and Connally's back wound.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:51:36 PM by Martin Weidmann »