Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111894 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: A straight line
« Reply #488 on: March 27, 2018, 05:53:20 PM »
Advertisement
I would, but I just don't have time for that. Is there any way that you could link me to some website that has this information? Thanks in advance.

Alice, have you read any books on the assassination? That might be the best way for you to get up to speed on the Assassination and the Tippit murder. Read two actually. One pushing conspiracy, the other not. I'd recommend Jim Marrs' "Crossfire" and Gerald Posner's "Case Closed".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #488 on: March 27, 2018, 05:53:20 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #489 on: March 27, 2018, 05:55:15 PM »
Wrong. It's helpful in that it allows me to position Connally as much as 8.6 inches inboard of Kennedy if I need to.

And there you have it.  You start with the conclusion that they were wounded by a single bullet fired from the SE 6th floor window of the TSBD and you move the bodies around until the wounds (or where you assume the wounds were) sort of line up.

Z193 was about 1.6 seconds before the shot. The positions of the two would have changed very little in that small amount of time.

Another claim made without any evidence.  You don't think a human body can move significantly in 2 seconds?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #490 on: March 27, 2018, 05:58:59 PM »
Agreed. But it would be helpful if you and others would give at least a reasonable amount of ground in situations where something that couldn't be concluded to a dead certainty, like not having quite enough blanket fibers, or too mangled a Walker bullet to make a definitive conclusion... yet also could not be completely dismissed.

If something can't be definitively concluded, then it's inconclusive.  Right?  Of what use is it to show that something was merely possible?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #490 on: March 27, 2018, 05:58:59 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #491 on: March 27, 2018, 06:06:57 PM »
Why would the bullet only have penetrated an inch or two and what happened to that bullet?

Oh, I don't know.  Maybe it worked its way out via external cardiac massage?

What happened to the bullet from the "first missed shot" that you believe happened?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #492 on: March 27, 2018, 06:07:14 PM »
And there you have it.  You start with the conclusion that they were wounded by a single bullet fired from the SE 6th floor window of the TSBD and you move the bodies around until the wounds (or where you assume the wounds were) sort of line up.

Another claim made without any evidence.  You don't think a human body can move significantly in 2 seconds?

You jumped in here and commented on something without understanding what that something was about. You do that a lot. I was challenged to show that the SBT was possible. I can do that and will do so using numbers and ranges provided by analyses like the ITEK one. 6.4" +/- 2.2" allows me to position Connally as much as 8.6 inches inboard of Kennedy. I don't really need to but it's there.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 06:09:09 PM by Tim Nickerson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #492 on: March 27, 2018, 06:07:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #493 on: March 27, 2018, 06:08:17 PM »
Show me where I ever claimed I could prove my conclusions to anyone else? And tell us why I would want to in the first place?

Then how did you come to your conclusions?

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #494 on: March 27, 2018, 06:08:38 PM »
Oh, I don't know.  Maybe it worked its way out via external cardiac massage?

Extremely improbable.

What happened to the bullet from the "first missed shot" that you believe happened?

It's missing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #494 on: March 27, 2018, 06:08:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #495 on: March 27, 2018, 06:12:22 PM »
Extremely improbable.

It's missing.

It never existed.....  The back wound was an exit wound.