Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111743 times)

Offline Steve Thompson

Re: A straight line
« Reply #480 on: March 27, 2018, 03:22:52 AM »
Advertisement
Lipsey says two bullets in the neck, not one in the neck and one in the back.

Tim - with apologies, I'm not following you, old boy...

Did you read all of Lipsey's testimony ? 
He clearly says that:
1. The bullet that entered the lower part of the head came out the front of the neck.
2. The other bullet was not found

"LIPSEY: The bullet entered lower part of the head or upper part of the neck. [long pause] To the best of my knowledge, came out the front of the neck. But the one that I remember they spent so much time on, obviously, was the one they found did not come out. There was a bullet -- that's my vivid recollection cause that's all they talked about. For about two hours all they talked about was finding that bullet. To the rest of my recollection they found some particles but they never found the bullet -- pieces of it, trances of it. The best of my knowledge, this is one thing I definitely remember they just never found that whole bullet.

"LIPSEY: Not really, not considering if you want to consider this a head or a neck wound. I consider it more of a neck wound and I believe in their discussions they discussed it more of a neck wound. I consider my wound #1 is the head wound. I consider this wound #2 on a Upper neck/lower part of your head
Q: Was it in the hair, hairline?
LIPSEY: Yes. It was in the hair, but the lower hairline.
Q: It was in the hair?
LIPSEY: Just a minute. Wait. I'm considering where my hairline is today. Like I say, it was just a blood smash area back there. It could have been in the part that you sort of shave right up there. But lower head still, but upper neck. But the third one definitely was the lower neck, upper vertebrae."
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 03:38:28 AM by Steve Thompson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #480 on: March 27, 2018, 03:22:52 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #481 on: March 27, 2018, 03:33:20 AM »
Tim - with apologies, I'm not following you, old boy...

Did you read all of Lipsey's testimony ? 
He clearly says that:
1. The bullet that entered the lower part of the head came out the front of the neck.
2. The other bullet was not found

"LIPSEY: The bullet entered lower part of the head or upper part of the neck. [long pause] To the best of my knowledge, came out the front of the neck. But the one that I remember they spent so much time on, obviously, was the one they found did not come out. There was a bullet -- that's my vivid recollection cause that's all they talked about. For about two hours all they talked about was finding that bullet. To the rest of my recollection they found some particles but they never found the bullet -- pieces of it, trances of it. The best of my knowledge, this is one thing I definitely remember they just never found that whole bullet.

It is confusing. In the bolded text above he says 'or upper part of the neck". That is where he placed it on the diagram. However ,in the text you posted previously he says "the other two bullets had entered the lower part of his neck". That's how I got "two bullets in the neck, not one in the neck and one in the back".

Offline Steve Thompson

« Reply #482 on: March 27, 2018, 03:45:10 AM »
It is confusing. In the bolded text above he says 'or upper part of the neck". That is where he placed it on the diagram. However ,in the text you posted previously he says "the other two bullets had entered the lower part of his neck". That's how I got "two bullets in the neck, not one in the neck and one in the back".

Having read Lipsey's testimony many, many times...and his testimony is as follows:
JFK was hit three times
* Bullet 1 entered/exited JFK's head creating the massive Z313 blowout
* Bullet 2 entered the base of JFK's skull at the hairline behind the right ear and exited his throat
* Bullet 3 entered JFK's lower neck/upper back and could not be traced any further

I believe Lipsey's testimony - he has no agenda.
The magic bullet entering JFK's upper back (i.e. "Lipsey's bullet 3") and exiting his throat is patently absurd and illogical.

The FBI recreation with a patch indicating a bullet entrance at JFK's hairline behind the right ear (Lipsey's Bullet 2) and a 2nd patch on JFK's upper back (Lipsey's Bullet 3) is 100% in sync with Lipsey's testimony - but had to be revised after the fact to fit the Lone Nut scenario...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 03:56:16 AM by Steve Thompson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #482 on: March 27, 2018, 03:45:10 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #483 on: March 27, 2018, 04:02:41 AM »
Having read Lipsey's testimony many, many times...if I'm understanding him correctly:
* Bullet 1 entered/exited JFK's head creating the massive Z313 blowout

Did you see where on the head that he has the bullet entering? It's way to the right, where no one else described seeing it.

* Bullet 2 entered the base of JFK's skull at the hairline behind the right ear and exited his throat

He said "entered lower part of the head or upper part of the neck." If it struck the skull it would have fragmented,

* Bullet 3 entered JFK's lower neck/upper back and could not be traced any further

That is what he was saying. I agree.

I believe Lipsey's testimony - he has no agenda.

I have no doubt that Lipsey was an honest man with no agenda and that he told things as he remembered them. I just don't believe that his recollection was particularly accurate.

The magic bullet entering JFK's upper back (i.e. "Lipsey's bullet 3") and exiting his throat is patently absurd and illogical.

The single bullet entering JFK's lower neck  (i.e. "Lipsey's bullet 3") and exiting his throat is neither absurd nor illogical. It works.

The FBI recreation with a patch indicating a bullet entrance at JFK's hairline behind the right ear (Lipsey's Bullet 2) and a 2nd patch on JFK's upper back (Lipsey's Bullet 3) is 100% in sync with Lipsey's testimony - but had to be revised after the fact to fit the Lone Nut scenario...

When was it revised and who did the revising?

Offline Steve Thompson

« Reply #484 on: March 27, 2018, 04:12:24 AM »
Did you see where on the head that he has the bullet entering? It's way to the right, where no one else described seeing it.

He said "entered lower part of the head or upper part of the neck." If it struck the skull it would have fragmented,

That is what he was saying. I agree.

I have no doubt that Lipsey was an honest man with no agenda and that he told things as he remembered them. I just don't believe that his recollection was particularly accurate.

The single bullet entering JFK's lower neck  (i.e. "Lipsey's bullet 3") and exiting his throat is neither absurd nor illogical. It works.

When was it revised and who did the revising?

Tim, i will glady let you have the last word...

God bless.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 04:21:02 AM by Steve Thompson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #484 on: March 27, 2018, 04:12:24 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #485 on: March 27, 2018, 05:11:03 AM »
Wrong. The evidence - you know the stuff that you avoid -- shows that he shot no one on 11/22/63.

This doesn't mean that he couldn't have been involved in some way though.

This is one of the biggest falsehoods that LNers tell as the vast majority of CTers do not proclaim LHO to be totally innocent. We truly don't know what his true role was in the events of November 22.

My view is that Oswald probably did it, and 5% that he might have had help, but only indirectly, as an off-the-cuff remark seemingly made in jest by George deM regarding the Walker attempt.

Disappointing events in those final days in Oswald's personal life, combined with Oswald realizing the motorcade would be swinging by his place of work, with Kennedy practically falling into his lap-- a 'sitting duck' as some visitors to tiny Dealey Plaza have remarked--might have, arguably, combined to spark Oswald into a kind of 'Hail Mary-take-a-shot-at-history-attempt' on Kennedy.

Too bad for you guys that people involved forgot their measuring tapes and electron microscopes at home.

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #486 on: March 27, 2018, 03:03:24 PM »
JFK was doing, and had been doing, things to powerful centers of power and that is why the list of possible conspirators is so long.

LHO was most likely involved with U.S. intelligence. His role could have been to uncover any suspicious things he was assigned to investigate or he could have joined the conspiracy. There is no way to know for sure.

The one thing we do know for sure was that he did not shoot anyone on 11/22/63 because that is what the evidence shows.

How does the evidence show for sure that he didn't shoot anyone? Please provide a website that explains this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #486 on: March 27, 2018, 03:03:24 PM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #487 on: March 27, 2018, 05:32:29 PM »
Read the twenty-six volumes of evidence. Read my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series.

I would, but I just don't have time for that. Is there any way that you could link me to some website that has this information? Thanks in advance.