Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 113174 times)

Offline Alice Thorton

Re: A straight line
« Reply #472 on: March 27, 2018, 01:09:10 AM »
Advertisement
Wrong. The evidence - you know the stuff that you avoid -- shows that he shot no one on 11/22/63.

This doesn't mean that he couldn't have been involved in some way though.

This is one of the biggest falsehoods that LNers tell as the vast majority of CTers do not proclaim LHO to be totally innocent. We truly don't know what his true role was in the events of November 22.

I believe Oswald was just the decoy. They framed him to hide who really shot JFK. I think if he was just the decoy that his reward for doing it was being accepted with the Soviets? Look I may be totally wrong or have my words mixed up. Look all I know is that someone got some type of reward for this one way or another. Kennedy was trying to make many policies happen that many people didn't want. Like the Oil Millionaires and such.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #472 on: March 27, 2018, 01:09:10 AM »

Offline Steve Thompson

« Reply #473 on: March 27, 2018, 01:14:26 AM »
Steve, that's contradictory. The bullet passed through JFK yet it only penetrated no more than an inch or two? ???

Nope.
The bullet that *passed through* JFK hit him behind the right ear at the hairline, continued on a downslope, and exited near his Adams Apple and went on to strike JBC.
The bullet that *did not* pass through JFK was a separate bullet, which hit him several inches below the collar line and to the right of his spine.

Both bullet strikes are illustrated by the SS in the photo I linked to in my post.

Does that make it clearer ?

Thanks,
Steve
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 01:28:04 AM by Steve Thompson »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #474 on: March 27, 2018, 01:20:09 AM »
It's only helpful if you can show the SBT works for 4.2 inches as well.

Agreed. But it would be helpful if you and others would give at least a reasonable amount of ground in situations where something that couldn't be concluded to a dead certainty, like not having quite enough blanket fibers, or too mangled a Walker bullet to make a definitive conclusion... yet also could not be completely dismissed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #474 on: March 27, 2018, 01:20:09 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #475 on: March 27, 2018, 02:06:01 AM »
Nope.
The bullet that *passed through* JFK hit him behind the right ear at the hairline, continued on a downslope, and exited near his Adams Apple and went on to strike JBC.
The bullet that *did not* pass through JFK was a separate bullet, which hit him several inches below the collar line and to the right of his spine.

Both bullet strikes are illustrated by the SS in the photo I linked to in my post.

Does that make it clearer ?

Thanks,
Steve

Ok, I see it now. Thanks for the clarification. There are some problems with that scenario, which I'm sure you are aware of.

Offline Steve Thompson

« Reply #476 on: March 27, 2018, 02:13:50 AM »
Ok, I see it now. Thanks for the clarification. There are some problems with that scenario, which I'm sure you are aware of.

I'm curious, what do you see as problems ?

Thanks,
Steve

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #476 on: March 27, 2018, 02:13:50 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #477 on: March 27, 2018, 02:17:35 AM »
I'm curious, what do you see as problems ?

I haven't taken the time to examine the trajectory of your upper wound but your lower bullet penetrating an inch or two doesn't seem plausible for a couple of reasons. Why would the bullet only have penetrated an inch or two and what happened to that bullet? The bullet would not have backed out even if it had only penetrated an inch.  Also, there's the bruising of the apex of the right lung that will have to be explained.

Offline Steve Thompson

« Reply #478 on: March 27, 2018, 02:32:28 AM »
I haven't taken the time to examine the trajectory of your upper wound but your lower bullet penetrating an inch or two doesn't seem plausible for a couple of reasons. Why would the bullet only have penetrated an inch or two and what happened to that bullet? The bullet would not have backed out even if it had only penetrated an inch.  Also, there's the bruising of the apex of the right lung that will have to be explained.

Consider that Richard Lipsey was a witness to the autopsy and he gave this testimony to HSCA in 1978 in which he said, "It was obvious that one bullet entered the back of his head and exited on the right side of his face and pretty well blew away the right side of his head. And then the other two bullets had entered the lower part of his neck and the best of my knowledge, or the best of my memory, one had exited. The other bullet had entered from behind and hit his chest cavity and the bullet went down into the body."

In addition, FBI agents Sibert and O'Neill witnessed the autopsy and in their official report stated that the bullet that entered JFK's back did NOT exit his body.

The "bullet entered JFK's back and exited his throat" scenario, I would argue, is not fact.  It's a *conclusion* posited by Arlen Specter.  I've never been able to find any facts that Arlen Specter gave that actually supported his theory.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/med_testimony/Lipsey_1-18-78/HSCA-Lipsey.htm

https://books.google.com/books?id=GyskeQlVFfkC&pg=PA157&lpg=PA157&dq=sibert+o%27neill+bullet+did+not+exit&source=bl&ots=b1_NGpCvYG&sig=zMWLKQQYaDvDTzzbmggs0o4cMCs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_u7P8q4vaAhUU3YMKHWmzBj8Q6AEILDAA#v=onepage&q=sibert%20o'neill%20bullet%20did%20not%20exit&f=false

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #478 on: March 27, 2018, 02:32:28 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #479 on: March 27, 2018, 03:07:21 AM »
Consider that Richard Lipsey was a witness to the autopsy and he gave this testimony to HSCA in 1978 in which he said, "It was obvious that one bullet entered the back of his head and exited on the right side of his face and pretty well blew away the right side of his head. And then the other two bullets had entered the lower part of his neck and the best of my knowledge, or the best of my memory, one had exited. The other bullet had entered from behind and hit his chest cavity and the bullet went down into the body."

Lipsey says two bullets in the neck, not one in the neck and one in the back. In his drawing for the HSCA, he has them both in the neck, with one of them being above the collar line.  If a bullet went down in the body, how is it possible that it never showed up on any of the X-rays?

In addition, FBI agents Sibert and O'Neill witnessed the autopsy and in their official report stated that the bullet that entered JFK's back did NOT exit his body.

Again, if the bullet never exited, what happened to it? Sibert and O'Neill were not aware of the exit wound in the throat when they dictated their report.

The "bullet entered JFK's back and exited his throat" scenario, I would argue, is not fact.  It's a *conclusion* posited by Arlen Specter.  I've never been able to find any facts that Arlen Specter gave that actually supported his theory.

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/med_testimony/Lipsey_1-18-78/HSCA-Lipsey.htm

https://books.google.com/books?id=GyskeQlVFfkC&pg=PA157&lpg=PA157&dq=sibert+o%27neill+bullet+did+not+exit&source=bl&ots=b1_NGpCvYG&sig=zMWLKQQYaDvDTzzbmggs0o4cMCs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_u7P8q4vaAhUU3YMKHWmzBj8Q6AEILDAA#v=onepage&q=sibert%20o'neill%20bullet%20did%20not%20exit&f=false

The conclusion that the bullet traversed through the neck and exited the throat did not originate with Specter. It was the Bethesda Pathologists who reached that determination. It's written in their autopsy report.