Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111892 times)

Offline Alice Thorton

Re: A straight line
« Reply #432 on: March 25, 2018, 04:49:26 PM »
Advertisement
Alice, this is what happens if you keep repeating to yourself: "but his rifle was there"

The angle of the shots literally doesn't match. There had to of been another shooter! Malcolm Wallace was in the marines and he has killed many other people and guilty for it. He was a friend of Johnson's. How are you guys not getting this?! I know there's no "proof" that you guys want, but it literally makes perfect sense that Oswald DID NOT ACT ALONE.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #432 on: March 25, 2018, 04:49:26 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #433 on: March 25, 2018, 05:02:16 PM »
Right. Oh yeah, and then he left immediately afterward, took a bus but decided it was too slow so he went home in a taxi (not responding when the driver said "I wonder what the hell is the uproar", which he obviously knew what it was about since he had figured work was shut down for the day because of it), picked up his revolver and left quickly on foot, shot Officer Tippit for no apparent reason seconds after the officer got out of his patrol car, ran down an alley and slipped into the Texas Theater without paying, pulled his gun out when police arrested him in the theater and tried to shoot the arresting officer saying "well, its all over now".

There really isn't any evidence on which a reasonable person could infer that Oswald assassinated JFK?

Tippit... poor dumb cop, huh. Smith, Wesson, and Lee. And I guess boys just carried guns around because that's what boys did or something...  yeah, that must be it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 05:13:09 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #434 on: March 25, 2018, 05:10:55 PM »
The angle of the shots literally doesn't match. There had to of been another shooter! Malcolm Wallace was in the marines and he has killed many other people and guilty for it. He was a friend of Johnson's. How are you guys not getting this?! I know there's no "proof" that you guys want, but it literally makes perfect sense that Oswald DID NOT ACT ALONE.

Right

He had fate and Lady Luck with him

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #434 on: March 25, 2018, 05:10:55 PM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #435 on: March 25, 2018, 05:13:23 PM »
Right

He had fate and Lady Luck with him

What do you mean by "fate and lady luck" ??? I'm confused.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #436 on: March 25, 2018, 05:14:10 PM »

Tippit... poor dumb cop, huh. Smith, Wesson, and Lee. And I guess boys just carried guns around because that's what boys did, or something...  yeah, that must be it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #436 on: March 25, 2018, 05:14:10 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #437 on: March 25, 2018, 05:28:56 PM »
The angle of the shots literally doesn't match. There had to of been another shooter!

The angle? Alice, there was more than one angle for the shots. Simply stating that the angles don't match wont suffice. You're going to have to explain using numbers.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #438 on: March 25, 2018, 05:57:59 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #438 on: March 25, 2018, 05:57:59 PM »

Offline Alice Thorton

« Reply #439 on: March 25, 2018, 07:00:45 PM »
Yes, you are...

Well, what did you mean by what you said?