Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 112045 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: A straight line
« Reply #416 on: March 23, 2018, 01:49:16 AM »
Advertisement
Both of you morons should go back and read Latona's testimony again and this time, pay attention to what you're actually reading.

Another useless observation from Bill Brown.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #416 on: March 23, 2018, 01:49:16 AM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #417 on: March 23, 2018, 02:05:46 PM »
Cute.  It's obvious that all you've got is a shifting the burden of proof fallacy in every aspect to this case.

John it doesn't bother me a bit that you revert to name calling when someone doesn't play along with your weak little game. And before we are done you will again. But let's go this route. First off, I stand by the fact that by the time the investigation was over the only unidentified latent print was indeed a palmprint. Let's say I believe that there was an unidentified "fingerprint", on Box B. Are you claiming that, that print was the print that McClellan and Harrison gave to Nathan Darby and he matched it to the print from the exemplar fingerprint card?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #418 on: March 23, 2018, 03:17:50 PM »
First off, I stand by the fact that by the time the investigation was over the only unidentified latent print was indeed a palmprint.

What you "stand by" is completely irrelevant.  Both the Warren Report and the WC exhibits point to at least one unidentified fingerprint on box B and a supposedly "unidentifiable" fingerprint on Box A.

Let's say I believe that there was an unidentified "fingerprint", on Box B. Are you claiming that, that print was the print that McClellan and Harrison gave to Nathan Darby and he matched it to the print from the exemplar fingerprint card?

You really are incapable of getting this, aren't you?  You stated as a fact that "the only prints given to Darby by McClellan and Harrison were left, little finger prints of Wallace. And they were not found in the TSBD".

Stop pretending that I ever made a contrary claim.  You can either support your own claim with evidence or you cannot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #418 on: March 23, 2018, 03:17:50 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #419 on: March 23, 2018, 03:56:44 PM »
What you "stand by" is completely irrelevant.  Both the Warren Report and the WC exhibits point to at least one unidentified fingerprint on box B and a supposedly "unidentifiable" fingerprint on Box A.

You really are incapable of getting this, aren't you?  You stated as a fact that "the only prints given to Darby by McClellan and Harrison were left, little finger prints of Wallace. And they were not found in the TSBD".

Stop pretending that I ever made a contrary claim.  You can either support your own claim with evidence or you cannot.

And you are ducking and dodging like you always do. I stand by what I said. Are you saying that the prints given to Darby are not of Wallace's left, little finger? Yes or no. The prints Darby was given did not come from the TSBD. McClellan and Harrison did not even try their little scam until 35 years after the assassination. 35 years in which a "latent fingerprint" was never mentioned by anyone. Are you claiming that this "unidentified fingerprint" was of Wallace's finger and came from the TSBD? And if so, how did McClellan and Harrison happen to get it? Where did they get it from?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #420 on: March 23, 2018, 04:08:37 PM »
And you are ducking and dodging like you always do. I stand by what I said. Are you saying that the prints given to Darby are not of Wallace's left, little finger? Yes or no. The prints Darby was given did not come from the TSBD. McClellan and Harrison did not even try their little scam until 35 years after the assassination. 35 years in which a "latent fingerprint" was never mentioned by anyone. Are you claiming that this "unidentified fingerprint" was of Wallace's finger and came from the TSBD? And if so, how did McClellan and Harrison happen to get it? Where did they get it from?

I stand by what I said.

You just can't/won't provide any kind of evidence/proof for it.... what else is new?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #420 on: March 23, 2018, 04:08:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #421 on: March 23, 2018, 04:09:12 PM »
And you are ducking and dodging like you always do. I stand by what I said.

I'm not dodging anything.  I don't care what you "stand by".  What is your evidence for what you claimed?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #422 on: March 23, 2018, 04:31:32 PM »
I'm not dodging anything.  I don't care what you "stand by".  What is your evidence for what you claimed?

"only one latent palm print remains to be identified" (CE 3131, 26H 799, 809)

At least I'm not afraid to admit what I believe. I believe Oswald acted alone. See how easy that is John. You hide behind your lame excuse of "questioning" all the evidence and by implication you are showing you believe there was a conspiracy. You and people like you don't admit to believing there was a conspiracy because you know after 54 years there is not one scrap of physical or ballistic evidence that supports any of the numerous conspiracy theories. By you questioning every little piece of evidence that was gathered and examined, from Oswald's clothes, to all of the ballistic evidence, to questioning every eyewitness's testimony, if you are right, it would have to have been a conspiracy of massive proportions.It would have had to include the Dallas Police, FBI, CIA, SS, Military, medical personnel, to all of the eyewitness's that id'ed Oswald, and more. I do this for just the entertainment of debating it. What are you hoping to get out of it John? Just curious. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #422 on: March 23, 2018, 04:31:32 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #423 on: March 23, 2018, 04:43:10 PM »

"only one latent palm print remains to be identified" (CE 3131, 26H 799, 809)

At least I'm not afraid to admit what I believe. I believe Oswald acted alone. See how easy that is John. You hide behind your lame excuse of "questioning" all the evidence and by implication you are showing you believe there was a conspiracy. You and people like you don't admit to believing there was a conspiracy because you know after 54 years there is not one scrap of physical or ballistic evidence that supports any of the numerous conspiracy theories. By you questioning every little piece of evidence that was gathered and examined, from Oswald's clothes, to all of the ballistic evidence, to questioning every eyewitness's testimony, if you are right, it would have to have been a conspiracy of massive proportions.It would have had to include the Dallas Police, FBI, CIA, SS, Military, medical personnel, to all of the eyewitness's that id'ed Oswald, and more. I do this for just the entertainment of debating it. What are you hoping to get out of it John? Just curious.

At least I'm not afraid to admit what I believe.

What a pathetic comment to make. It's actually easy to ignore the obvious problems with the evidence and go with the flow. There is no courage in saying you believe Oswald did it alone.

I do this for just the entertainment of debating it.

Except for the fact that you don't debate a damn thing. So I fixed your comment for you.

I don't believe for a second you were ever anything else but a die hard LNer. You simply lack the honesty to admit that there are serious problems with the evidence!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 04:47:46 PM by Martin Weidmann »