Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111783 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: A straight line
« Reply #384 on: March 21, 2018, 09:47:42 PM »
Advertisement
What do you have to do with anything John posts to me? My post to him had nothing to do with me telling you to do anything. You are getting kind of weird Martin.

Try to follow along, Wesley:

Tim, McClellan and Harrison gave Darby an old fingerprint of Wallace's along with an old fingerprint card with Wallace's print on it. They never gave Darby the real latent palm print from the TSBD 6th floor. It was all a fake.

And the evidence for this is.... what exactly?

From the Dallas Police Department Martin. Look it up. I did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #384 on: March 21, 2018, 09:47:42 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #385 on: March 21, 2018, 09:50:52 PM »
What is your evidence for this?

Are you saying that you don't believe McClellan and Harrison gave Darby two finger prints to analyze? And that he said they matched and McClellan and Harrison came out and said they were Mac Wallace's left, little finger prints? Lol.

"only one latent palm print remains to be identified" (CE 3131, 26H 799, 809)

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #386 on: March 21, 2018, 10:02:28 PM »
My post to him had nothing to do with me telling you to do anything.

I seriously doubt that you actually know or remember what you have written on this forum...

You seem to be truly confused.

"One palmprint on Box B was unidentified." "only one latent palm print remains to be identified" (CE 3131, 26H 799, 809)

What Martin? "I seriously doubt that you actually know or remember what you have written on this forum..."

That's all you have to say? You are always asking me to cite something that most on here are already aware of. You disappoint me Martin. And here I was thinking we could be friends.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #386 on: March 21, 2018, 10:02:28 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #387 on: March 21, 2018, 10:08:23 PM »
"One palmprint on Box B was unidentified." "only one latent palm print remains to be identified" (CE 3131, 26H 799, 809)

What Martin? "I seriously doubt that you actually know or remember what you have written on this forum..."

That's all you have to say? You are always asking me to cite something that most on here are already aware of. You disappoint me Martin. And here I was thinking we could be friends.

And here I was thinking we could be friends.

You came here to make friends?

You become more Myttonesque by the day.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #388 on: March 21, 2018, 10:21:04 PM »
Are you saying that you don't believe McClellan and Harrison gave Darby two finger prints to analyze?

Sigh......

I'm asking you for evidence for your claim that "the only prints given to Darby by McClellan and Harrison were left, little finger prints of Wallace".  Do you have any?

"only one latent palm print remains to be identified" (CE 3131, 26H 799, 809)

Are you sure about that?  This seems to indicate that there was an unidentified fingerprint (print #20) on Box B.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 10:44:02 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #388 on: March 21, 2018, 10:21:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #389 on: March 21, 2018, 10:41:14 PM »
There was also a fingerprint on Box A (print 29) that was labeled "insufficient characteristics", which sounds like unidentified to me.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 10:43:09 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #390 on: March 22, 2018, 02:57:56 AM »
Sigh......

I'm asking you for evidence for your claim that "the only prints given to Darby by McClellan and Harrison were left, little finger prints of Wallace".  Do you have any?

Are you sure about that?  This seems to indicate that there was an unidentified fingerprint (print #20) on Box B.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The cartons.--Using the silver nitrate method, the FBI developed nine identifiable latent fingerprints and four identifiable latent palm-prints on Box A, 118 seven identifiable fingerprints and two identifiable palmprints on Box B, 119
All but one of the fingerprints on Box B belonged to Studebaker and Lucy and one palmprint was that of Studebaker. The fingerprints on Box C were those of Studebaker and Lucy and the palmprint was Studebaker's. 123 One palmprint on Box B was unidentified. 124

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The part that I bolded is not accurate. Whoever wrote that messed up. Following the footnote(123) used  will lead you to CE-3131, which comes from Warren Commission Document 1507. The latter is easier to read.

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh26/html/WH_Vol26_0423a.htm

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11902#relPageId=19&tab=page

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: March 22, 2018, 02:57:56 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #391 on: March 22, 2018, 02:59:09 AM »
There was also a fingerprint on Box A (print 29) that was labeled "insufficient characteristics", which sounds like unidentified to me.

"insufficient characteristics" means that it was worthless. It was not identifiable.