Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111752 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: A straight line
« Reply #376 on: March 21, 2018, 03:38:01 PM »
Advertisement
Please show us the Dallas Police Department file that says that McClellan and Harrison never gave Darby the real latent palm print from the TSBD 6th floor.

Please show us the Dallas Police Department file that says that McClellan and Harrison never gave Darby the real latent palm print from the TSBD 6th floor.
[/quote]

Please show us where it says they did give Darby a latent palm print? Because John they gave Darby two prints that were "left little finger prints" that's why.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: March 21, 2018, 03:38:01 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #377 on: March 21, 2018, 05:51:58 PM »

Please show us where it says they did give Darby a latent palm print? Because John they gave Darby two prints that were "left little finger prints" that's why.

So just because something isn't in the files, or perhaps you simply couldn't find it, in your mind, somehow becomes evidence of something not having happened?

Amazing.... simply amazing!

Btw, if you now claim something isn't in the DPD files, what exactly did you want me to look up?

From the Dallas Police Department Martin. Look it up. I did.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 05:54:38 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #378 on: March 21, 2018, 07:07:44 PM »
So just because something isn't in the files, or perhaps you simply couldn't find it, in your mind, somehow becomes evidence of something not having happened?

Amazing.... simply amazing!

Btw, if you now claim something isn't in the DPD files, what exactly did you want me to look up?

Martin, I was just responding to John. John's statement about the DPD was pointless.  The only unidentified latent print was a "palm print".  The only prints given to Darby by McClellan and Harrison were left, little finger prints of Wallace. And they were not found in the TSBD. It was all a sham. Not many serious conspiracy people even believe the Mac Wallace\LBJ theory.

"The cartons. Using the silver nitrate method, the FBI developed nine identifiable latent fingerprints and four identifiable latent palmprints on Box A, seven identifiable fingerprints and two identifiable palmprints on Box B, and two identifiable fingerprints and one identifiable palmprint on Box C. One of the fingerprints on Box A was identified as the right index fingerprint of Lee Harvey Oswald, and one of the palmprints on Box A was identified as the left palmprint of Lee Harvey Oswald. All the remaining prints on Box A were the palmprints of R. L. Studebaker, a Dallas police officer, and Forest L. Lucy, an FBI clerk, who shipped the cartons from Dallas to the FBI Laboratory in Washington, D. C. and fingerprints of Detective Studebaker. All but one of the fingerprints on Box B belonged to Studebaker and Lucy and one palmprint was that of Studebaker. The fingerprints on Box C were those of Studebaker and Lucy and the palmprint was Studebaker's. One palmprint on Box B was unidentified."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: March 21, 2018, 07:07:44 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #379 on: March 21, 2018, 07:21:15 PM »

Martin, I was just responding to John. John's statement about the DPD was pointless.  The only unidentified latent print was a "palm print".  The only prints given to Darby by McClellan and Harrison were left, little finger prints of Wallace. And they were not found in the TSBD. It was all a sham. Not many serious conspiracy people even believe the Mac Wallace\LBJ theory.

"The cartons. Using the silver nitrate method, the FBI developed nine identifiable latent fingerprints and four identifiable latent palmprints on Box A, seven identifiable fingerprints and two identifiable palmprints on Box B, and two identifiable fingerprints and one identifiable palmprint on Box C. One of the fingerprints on Box A was identified as the right index fingerprint of Lee Harvey Oswald, and one of the palmprints on Box A was identified as the left palmprint of Lee Harvey Oswald. All the remaining prints on Box A were the palmprints of R. L. Studebaker, a Dallas police officer, and Forest L. Lucy, an FBI clerk, who shipped the cartons from Dallas to the FBI Laboratory in Washington, D. C. and fingerprints of Detective Studebaker. All but one of the fingerprints on Box B belonged to Studebaker and Lucy and one palmprint was that of Studebaker. The fingerprints on Box C were those of Studebaker and Lucy and the palmprint was Studebaker's. One palmprint on Box B was unidentified."

Martin, I was just responding to John.

So what? This is a public forum.

John's statement about the DPD was pointless.

It wasn't a statement. It was a question and it certainly wasn't pointless since you had told me to search the DPD files for something you knew wasn't there.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #380 on: March 21, 2018, 08:16:31 PM »

Please show us where it says they did give Darby a latent palm print?

Seriously?  You're shifting the burden again?

Because John they gave Darby two prints that were "left little finger prints" that's why.

Did you find that in the DPD files too?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 08:18:13 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: March 21, 2018, 08:16:31 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #381 on: March 21, 2018, 08:23:50 PM »
The only prints given to Darby by McClellan and Harrison were left, little finger prints of Wallace. And they were not found in the TSBD. It was all a sham.

What is your evidence for this?

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #382 on: March 21, 2018, 09:29:24 PM »
Martin, I was just responding to John.

So what? This is a public forum.

John's statement about the DPD was pointless.

It wasn't a statement. It was a question and it certainly wasn't pointless since you had told me to search the DPD files for something you knew wasn't there.
What do you have to do with anything John posts to me? My post to him had nothing to do with me telling you to do anything. You are getting kind of weird Martin.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: March 21, 2018, 09:29:24 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #383 on: March 21, 2018, 09:46:08 PM »

What do you have to do with anything John posts to me? My post to him had nothing to do with me telling you to do anything. You are getting kind of weird Martin.

My post to him had nothing to do with me telling you to do anything.

I seriously doubt that you actually know or remember what you have written on this forum...

You seem to be truly confused.