Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A straight line  (Read 111900 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: A straight line
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2018, 07:56:41 PM »
Advertisement
Makes no difference. The angle from the TSBD window stays the same as does the trajectory of a straight flying bullet.

Impress us... use the photograph I posted to begin with and move the limo as much as you like to get a straight line between the rifle and Connally's back wound.
Weidmann, while you were in Dealey Plaza, you said you did this recreation yourself with lasers (snigger) how about you show us your results and photographs and clear this up once and for all? LOL!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2018, 07:56:41 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2018, 08:08:04 PM »

Weidmann, while you were in Dealey Plaza, you said you did this recreation yourself with lasers (snigger) how about you show us your results and photographs and clear this up once and for all? LOL!

JohnM

Weidmann, while you were in Dealey Plaza, you said you did this recreation yourself with lasers

To call it a recreation would be too much credit. DPD police didn't really give me enough time for that.

All I did, in the middle of the night, was shoot a laser from roughly the location of the limo to the 6th floor window and that was enough for me to satisfy my own curiosity. It is also the reason why I know that there is no way that you can come up with a straight line.

It's my guess you also understand this, because if you believed only for just a second you could do it, you would be all over this thing doing what you like doing the most; messing with gifs. The mere fact that you are trying to shift the burden of proof to me, by asking me to prove a negative, confirms it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:08:40 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 08:16:38 PM »

To keep denying the Single Bullet Fact is akin to denying the Holocaust and the Moon Landings but I guess you Kooks simply can't help yourselves.

There is a lot of truth to this. A lot of the prominent people who dismiss the Single Bullet Theory also have other eccentric beliefs:

James Fetzer ? An early leading spokesman for the Zapruder film being faked:
     Holocaust denier

Michael T Griffith ? The leading authority CTers go with to argue against the Neurological Spasm Theory:
     Creationist and denier of the Theory of Evolution
     Supports the notion that the South was right to secede from the Union

Jim Marrs ? Author of the book ?Crossfire? used as the basis for the movie ?JFK?
     Supported the notion that the government is conspiring with the space aliens
     and I believe he was also a Moon Landing denier

Prominent LNers, or even ordinary LNers, like those who post here, do not seem to have quirky beliefs.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 08:16:38 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2018, 08:22:09 PM »
There is a lot of truth to this. A lot of the prominent people who dismiss the Single Bullet Theory also have other eccentric beliefs:

James Fetzer ? An early leading spokesman for the Zapruder film being faked:
     Holocaust denier

Michael T Griffith ? The leading authority CTers go with to argue against the Neurological Spasm Theory:
     Creationist and denier of the Theory of Evolution
     Supports the notion that the South was right to secede from the Union

Jim Marrs ? Author of the book ?Crossfire? used as the basis for the movie ?JFK?
     Supported the notion that the government is conspiring with the space aliens
     and I believe he was also a Moon Landing denier

Prominent LNers, or even ordinary LNers, like those who post here, do not seem to have quirky beliefs.

And there is the expected attempt to derail the thread and alter the topic being discussed....

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2018, 08:26:35 PM »
Joe,

Given the initial investigations had a 3 bullet pattern of JFK hit, Connally hit, JFK hit, which was only later modified to fit the Teague strike in after quite a period of time.
That Gov Connally and his wife both consistently asserted that the Gov was hit after JFK.

I do not think being sceptical of the SBT, is a quirky belief.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2018, 08:26:35 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2018, 11:42:32 PM »
Stront voor hersenen. You're comparing the angle on a 2D projection to that on a 3D random overhead view.

Stront voor hersenen.

Anybody can use a translation program but if what comes out of it is a rather stupid and pathetic comment in the other language, you've got eieren op je gezicht!

Why don't you try and use the photograph I posted in the OP and show us a straight line from the 6th floor window to the wound on Connally's back? Can you do that?

Paul McBrearty

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2018, 12:52:40 AM »
I borrowed this photo from another thread.

Just above the box in the window there are three cars in three lanes....

The car in the center lane seems to be in roughly the same position where JFK's limo was when the shots were fired.

How does a bullet fired from this window and travelling in a straight downward line, passing through Kennedy's back and throat, end up hitting Connally?

Any suggestions?

First of all no bullet follows a straight line trajectory mainly because of the gravitational forces acting on it.

How does a bullet fired from this window and travelling in a straight downward line, passing through Kennedy's back and throat, end up hitting Connally?

First of all that box in the window is not an accurate representation of how that box was placed during the assassination. But close enough. The vehicle in the image is not an accurate representation of the position the Presidential Limousine during the assassination. But close enough. Connally got hit by the same bullet that hit JFK because of the relative positions both men were in at the time of the second shot which made the Single Bullet Theory possible, well not a theory at all but a single bullet fact.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2018, 12:52:40 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2018, 12:57:52 AM »
First of all no bullet follows a straight line trajectory mainly because of the gravitational forces acting on it.

First of all that box in the window is not an accurate representation of how that box was placed during the assassination. But close enough. The vehicle in the image is not an accurate representation of the position the Presidential Limousine during the assassination. But close enough. Connally got hit by the same bullet that hit JFK because of the relative positions both men were in at the time of the second shot which made the Single Bullet Theory possible, well not a theory at all but a single bullet fact.

Connally got hit by the same bullet that hit JFK because of the relative positions both men were in at the time of the second shot

For Connally to be hit where he was, he would have had to be sitting in the center of the car, so dream on.....