Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What In The World Are Westbrook's "Me, Calvery, and Reed(?)" Doing Up There?  (Read 9844 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
LOL.  You see what you want to see.

Iacoletti,

You were making a big stink about the apparent difference in height between, I guess, Westbrook's and your "Karen Westbrook" and her two companions in said black and white clip (LOL "Gloria Cavery" and "Possibly Carol Reed"/Stella "Runaway" Mae Jacob until, that is, I showed you a few days ago that the light-colored-headscarf-wearing gal only seemed a lot taller than the crying, light-haired girl next to her and the dark-complected gal next to her only because she hadn't quite yet stepped down to a lower level (on the pergola patio step, or the grass, or whatever).

Bottom line: those three young women in that short Darnell clip were about the same height, after all, as can be seen by looking at the same three gals in Betzner-3 and the Zapruder film.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 11:45:28 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Bottom line: those three young women in that short Darnell clip were about the same height, after all, as can be seen by looking at the same three gals in Betzner-3 and the Zapruder film.

That doesn't tell you where they are standing on Elm street.  As we see in the Christmas photos, Calvery and Westbrook were about the same height too (Westbrook slightly taller).  And nobody knows how tall Jacob or Holt were either.

Offline John Iacoletti

John, I'm trying to figure out your take of the three women in DP. It appears that the Z film and the Betzner film show the same three women (I've given up trying to keep track of their names).

I agree.  Zapruder and Betzner (and Bronson) do appear to show the same women.  The question at hand though is whether it's definitive that the Darnell clip taken much later at a different location shows the same 3 women, or whether it's just a guess based on a lot of handwaving.  Because in Zapruder, Betzner, Willis, and Bronson you cannot see any facial details.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Iacoletti,

You were making a big stink about the apparent difference in height between, I guess, Westbrook's and your "Karen Westbrook" and her two companions in the very short black-and-white Darnell clip (LOL ... gasp! ... "Gloria Cavery?" and "Possibly Carol Reed?"/Stella "Runaway" Mae Jacob?) until, that is, I showed you a few days ago that the light-colored-headscarf-wearing gal only seemed a lot taller than the crying, light-haired girl next to her (and the dark-complected gal next to her), because she hadn't quite yet stepped down to a lower level (on the pergola patio step, or the grass, or whatever).

Bottom line: those three young women in that short Darnell clip were about the same height, after all, as can be seen not only in at the very end of the Darnell clip, by looking at the same three gals in Betzner-3 and the Zapruder film, as well.

edited and bumped
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 11:58:11 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

You were making a big stink about the apparent difference in height between, I guess, Westbrook's and your "Karen Westbrook" and her two companions in said black and white clip

Yes, and I agreed with you.  All it takes is evidence!

(though neither Westbrook or I ever said Westbrook was in Darnell -- you're still assuming the Zapruder sign ladies must be the same as the Darnell ladies).

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Yes, and I agreed with you.  All it takes is evidence!

(though neither Westbrook or I ever said Westbrook was in Darnell -- you're still assuming the Zapruder sign ladies must be the same as the Darnell ladies).

John,

So, pray tell -- why don't you believe that the three "Stemmons sign" gals in Zapruder are identical to the three young women about whom we've been talking in Darnell?

« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:05:11 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Bill Chapman

As always, thanks for your valuable input.

The symbolism is abundantly clear

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

The difference is that nobody else (even Graves) is stupid enough to call it ?conclusive proof? or ?exact match?.