Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What In The World Are Westbrook's "Me, Calvery, and Reed(?)" Doing Up There?  (Read 9858 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
... And so long after the assassination, too!  (sarcasm alert)

See the clips posted by Robin Unger at the beginning of the thread, and the enlarged, cropped GIF posted by Duncan Macrae a few posts after that, and the really neat-o GIF posted by Royell Storing near the bottom of page 1, all from Tina Towner's 11/22/63 film in the "Tina Towner film" thread, this forum!

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1303.0.html

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

PS  I guess I was wrong about Jacob's, Holt's and light-blue headscarf-wearing Simmons' being "captured" by Darnell as they were transitioning from the grassy slope to the Elm Street sidewalk in that 2-second clip of his -- he filmed them stepping down from the pergola's concrete patio onto the grassy slope!

My bad. (sarcasm)

OMG, will Iacoletti ever let me "live it down"? (more sarcasm)

PPS  A special "shout out" to James Hackerott for pointing this precious thread out to me, and for his cogent observations in it, as well!

« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 03:56:41 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

All of this creative storytelling, solely based on this little bit of blur.

Offline Thomas Graves

All of this creative storytelling, solely based on this little bit of blur.

Iacoletti,

Do you think that's, from right to left, Karen Westbrook, Gloria Calvery, and Reed-Jacob, taking in the sights up there several minutes after the assassination?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Do you think that's, from right to left, Karen Westbrook, Gloria Calvery, and Reed-Jacob, taking in the sights up there several minutes after the assassination?

I don't pretend to know things or make up stories based on a little bit of blur.  Sorry.  How do you know Darnell is there taking his footage at that moment?  Just because you want to believe it?

Offline Thomas Graves

I don't pretend to know things or make up stories based on a little bit of blur.  Sorry.  How do you know Darnell is there taking his footage at that moment?  Just because you want to believe it?

Iacoletti,

Regarding the allegation that that's Darnell running towards your and Karen Westbrook's Karen Westbrook, Gloria Calvery, and Carol Reed (or Stella Mae Jacob?) after he'd finished filming in the parking lot, why don't you read that whole first page, again?

PS  Can you make out Westbrook's uhh ... Westbrook's light-blue headscarf in that "little bit of blur" you posted?

How about uhh ... Reed's (or Jacobs??) black, poofed-up hair and her white skirt and brown coat?

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:17:54 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Iacoletti,

Regarding the allegation that that's Darnell running towards your and Karen Westbrook's Karen Westbrook, Gloria Calvery, and Carol Reed (or Stella Mae Jacob?) after he'd finished filming in the parking lot, why don't you read that whole first page, again?

PS  Can you make out Westbrook's uhh ... Westbrook's light-blue headscarf in that "little bit of blur" you posted?

How about uhh ... Reed's (or Jacobs??) light-colored skirt and brown coat?

Calvery's blond I mean dark red hair?

edited and bumped
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:29:10 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

I have no reason to think that's Westbrook OR Simmons (or somebody else).  Not enough information.

You guys see a blurry image and make up all kinds of details about it that you don't actually know.  What else is new?  Not only can you not prove the 3 Darnell ladies are the 3 people next to the sign in Zapruder, you can't prove that the Towner blur is either one!  Not without knowing when and where Darnell was filming.  No doubt you're next going to "see" Darnell's distinct face and clothing stripes too.  And determine his exact height.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

I have no reason to think that's Westbrook OR Simmons (or somebody else).  Not enough information.

You guys see a blurry image and make up all kinds of details about it that you don't actually know.  What else is new?  Not only can you not prove the 3 Darnell ladies are the 3 people next to the sign in Zapruder, you can't prove that the Towner blur is either one!  Not without knowing when and where Darnell was filming.  No doubt you're next going to "see" Darnell's distinct face and clothing stripes too.  And determine his exact height.

You really are a piece of work, aren't you, John.

Too many of those Hatch jalapenos while you were "growing up"?

PS  You figured out yet that the Wiegman film started several seconds before the first shot, and ended well after the last one, and that it does in fact show Truly and Campbell and Reid (and some of her colleagues) on the sidewalk (or in the street) quite near the front steps during the assassiation?

LOL

« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 06:27:28 PM by Thomas Graves »