Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?  (Read 56715 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?
« Reply #240 on: March 15, 2018, 12:26:06 PM »
Advertisement
So what Timmy??.......There's not enough information here to know If Cunningham loaded a single bullet into the cylinder and fired just that single cartridge..... and I doubt that he did that.    But that wouldn't change anything, because Tippit's killer did not load one round and fire his revolver in that weird manner....

The fact remains that Tippit's killer fired at least four shots rapidly.....  He then walked away from the scene extracting one spent shell at a time and tossing them over a wide area.   The spent shells were found not in a group as Cunningham described but scattered around the area.  They were not found in a group s they would have been if Tippit's killer had been using the Smith and Wesson that Cortland Cunningham used for the demonstration. The killer was not using a Smith and Wesson revolver like  the one they said was Lee Oswald's.

The conclusion is.....Lee Oswald did not shoot JD Tippit.....

Is this too difficult for you Timmy?

You never answered, Timmy.....   Do you now understand why Lee Oswald could not have been the killer who Domingo Benavides saw shoot JD Tippit...  The revolver that made it's debut at the Texas Theater was a Smith & Wesson, and the man who shot J.D. Tippit was NOT using a Smith & Wesson.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: March 15, 2018, 12:26:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #241 on: March 15, 2018, 04:53:30 PM »
Mr. EISENBERG. I notice that one of the cartridge cases in Exhibit 595 is split on the side, Mr. Cunningham.
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. Yes, sir.
Mr. EISENBERG. Why is that?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. That is due to the oversized chambers of this revolver. As I previously testified, the weapon was originally chambered for the .38 S&W, which is a wider cartridge than .38 Special. And when a .38 Special is fired in this particular weapon, the case form fits to the shape of each chamber. And in one of those cartridges, the metal just let go. Normally it does not; however this one particular case split slightly.
Representative FORD. Does that have any impact on the rest of the operation?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. No, sir. As a matter of fact, I test-fired the weapon originally, and I didn't even know it had split until I tried to eject it.

It is a fact that President John Kennedy was murdered at 12:30 PM 11/22/63......

Since the official tale has Lee Oswald as the arch villain and Lone Nut who murdered JFK.....then he could not have been the passenger in Whaley's cab ......unless Lee Oswald had the ability to be at two different places at the same time.

I've always found Whaley's description of the man he transported to Oakcliff interesting.  Here he clearly thought the man had just got off a Greyhound bus and was a "Wino".......  There isn't a single photo of Lee Oswald in which he looks like Whaley's description.

When you drive a taxi that long, you
learn to judge people, and what I actually thought of the man when he
got in was that he was a wino who had been off his bottle for about
two days. That is the way he looked, sir. That was my opinion of him.

Mr. BALL. What was there about his appearance that gave you that
impression? Hair mussed?

Mr. WHALEY. Just the slow way he walked up. He didn't talk. He wasn't
in any hurry. He wasn't nervous or anything.

Mr. BALL. He didn't run?

Mr. WHALEY. No, sir.

Mr. BALL. Did he look dirty?

Mr. WHALEY. He looked like his clothes had been slept in, sir, but he
wasn't actually dirty. The T-shirt was a little soiled around the
collar, but the bottom part of it was white. You have to know those
winos, or they will get in and ride with you and there isn't nothing
you can do but call the police. The city gets the fine and you get
nothing.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2018, 09:44:39 PM »
Tell us how a request to stop qualifies as a conversation, exactly...
Since when did Dirty Harvey ever want to engage with strangers (let alone fellow employees)

That home schoolin' just hasn't worked out for ya, has it Waldo...

Hello Chappy Coward.....  Hello....Where are you Chappy??.....   Did you let your alligator mouth overload yer tadpole arse again ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2018, 09:44:39 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #243 on: March 15, 2018, 11:17:40 PM »
The desperation never ends with you guys.

I think the desperation is the claim that Whaley's passenger told him to go to the 500 block of North Beckley so that he could check if cops were there.

The most direct route from the Greyhound Station to 500 North Beckley was to cross the Houston Street viaduct to Zang to Beckley.  This route passes the rooming house BEFORE reaching the 500 block of North Beckley.

Since when do cab drivers always take the most direct route?  Besides, Whaley said that he didn't take the most direct route leaving the station because he was timing the lights.

Mr. WHALEY. I turned to the left off Lamar onto Jackson, went one block to Austin, then from Austin I turned to the left again and went one block over to Wood Street.
Now, the reason for that is if you catch this light right at Lamar and Jackson, this other light turns green as you make your turn here and the other one turns green as you make your turn at Wood. You just move through traffic. That was my reason for making the turn.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #244 on: March 15, 2018, 11:19:10 PM »
When you add in that Barbara and Virginia Davis both saw the killer walk across the property they were living at emptying the shells too,

The Davises didn't see anybody kill anybody.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: March 15, 2018, 11:19:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #245 on: March 15, 2018, 11:22:54 PM »
'he didn't need to worry about he police waiting a the rooming house, because he knew that nobody knew where he was living'

Why take the chance?

What if police came in unmarked cars and were inside waiting for him?  What if police were on their way to the rooming house when Oswald decided to sprint back up Beckley to the rooming house?

Why don't you guys see how colossally stupid this argument is?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #246 on: March 15, 2018, 11:27:05 PM »
I think the desperation is the claim that Whaley's passenger told him to go to the 500 block of North Beckley so that he could check if cops were there.

Since when do cab drivers always take the most direct route?  Besides, Whaley said that he didn't take the most direct route leaving the station because he was timing the lights.

Mr. WHALEY. I turned to the left off Lamar onto Jackson, went one block to Austin, then from Austin I turned to the left again and went one block over to Wood Street.
Now, the reason for that is if you catch this light right at Lamar and Jackson, this other light turns green as you make your turn here and the other one turns green as you make your turn at Wood. You just move through traffic. That was my reason for making the turn.

Explain how that is desperate.

You post something Whaley said about the route he took while still in Dallas and is absolutely unrelated to the obvious route Whaley would take once he was crossing the Houston Street viaduct into Oak Cliff.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: March 15, 2018, 11:27:05 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #247 on: March 16, 2018, 12:06:43 AM »
What if police came in unmarked cars and were inside waiting for him?  What if police were on their way to the rooming house when Oswald decided to sprint back up Beckley to the rooming house?

Thank you, john.....   The theory is so stupid that even an elementary school kid could understand the absurdity....