Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?  (Read 56776 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?
« Reply #232 on: March 13, 2018, 05:27:35 PM »
Advertisement
No, you didn't "explain it" you tried to blow smoke  and only an ignoramus who knows nothing about the S&W would be taken in by your BS.

You know damned well that FBI agent Cortland Cunningham demonstrated the removal of the spent shells from "Oswald's" Smith and Wesson......And he extracted them all in one swell poop.... You're simply a moron who would do well to keep his mouth shut about that which he knows nothing.

'one swell poop' lol
No need to tell us about the state of your bowel movements

Try 'one fell swoop' next time

Dirty Harvey's revolver was a six shot weapon
Not sure any eyewitness saw him eject shells all at once.
No one said they heard six shots, did they?

Table of Contents, Appendix IX, Appendix XI
Appendix X - Expert Testimony
Firearms And Firearms Identification
Cite: MacAdams

To extract empty cartridge cases, the cylinder is swung out and an ejector rod attached to the cylinder is pushed, simultaneously ejecting all the cartridge cases (and cartridges) in the cylinder. If both live cartridges and expended cartridge cases are in the cylinder, before pushing the ejection rod one can tip the cylinder and dump the live cartridges into his hand. The cartridge cases will not fall out, because they are lighter than the cartridges, and when fired they will have expanded so as to tightly fit the chamber walls.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:36:52 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: March 13, 2018, 05:27:35 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #233 on: March 13, 2018, 05:54:48 PM »
Oswald was directing William Whaley which way to go,

The "wino" in the blue workman's clothing .....was NOT talking to Whaley.....  Whaley said the "wino" didn't seem to be interested in conversation.....

Tell us how a request to stop qualifies as a conversation, exactly...
Since when did Dirty Harvey ever want to engage with strangers (let alone fellow employees)

That home schoolin' just hasn't worked out for ya, has it Waldo...
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:58:39 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2018, 06:48:57 PM »
Tell us how a request to stop qualifies as a conversation, exactly...
Since when did Dirty Harvey ever want to engage with strangers (let alone fellow employees)

That home schoolin' just hasn't worked out for ya, has it Waldo...

Learn the FACTS ....Moron....  FBI agent Cortland cunning ham DEMONSTRATED the removal of the spent cases from the revolver they said was Lee Oswald's gun.   Cunningham ejected all five of them with one push of the extractor rod.
Is this too difficult for you to understand?

Mr. EISENBERG. Now, Mr. Cunningham, would you show how you would eject the five expended shells?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. yes. These are very difficult, by the way, to extract, due to the fact that the chamber has been rechambered. And as you can see, you get on your cartridge cases a little ballooning with these smaller diameter cases in the .38 Special.
Mr. EISENBERG. I would like the record to show that Mr. Cunningham extracted the five expended cartridge eases merely by one push of the ejector rod.
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. Yon won't be able to see it again, but when you eject a cartridge ease later on for the powder pattern test, I will show that you can have residues of unburned powder. That is what would happen if you ejected these cartridge cases in your hand. You would pick up unburned powder, residues, and partially burned powder.
Mr. EISENBERG. Mr. Cunningham had ejected five cartridge cases from the revolver into his hand, and his right hand is now filled with small black particles, whose composition I am unable to determine.
Representative FORD. That would happen any time that you did it?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. Yes, sir; every time you eject them, these particles will come out from the cylinder into your hand--unburned powder, partially burned powder, and gunpowder residues.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2018, 06:48:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2018, 06:50:12 PM »
'one swell poop' lol
No need to tell us about the state of your bowel movements

Dirty Harvey's revolver was a six shot weapon
Not sure any eyewitness saw him eject shells all at once.
No one said they heard six shots, did they?

Table of Contents, Appendix IX, Appendix XI
Appendix X - Expert Testimony
Firearms And Firearms Identification
Cite: MacAdams

To extract empty cartridge cases, the cylinder is swung out and an ejector rod attached to the cylinder is pushed, simultaneously ejecting all the cartridge cases (and cartridges) in the cylinder. If both live cartridges and expended cartridge cases are in the cylinder, before pushing the ejection rod one can tip the cylinder and dump the live cartridges into his hand. The cartridge cases will not fall out, because they are lighter than the cartridges, and when fired they will have expanded so as to tightly fit the chamber walls.

The faux pas was deliberate.....Idiot!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 06:53:08 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #236 on: March 14, 2018, 01:42:46 AM »
Learn the FACTS ....Moron....  FBI agent Cortland cunning ham DEMONSTRATED the removal of the spent cases from the revolver they said was Lee Oswald's gun.   Cunningham ejected all five of them with one push of the extractor rod.
Is this too difficult for you to understand?

Mr. EISENBERG. Now, Mr. Cunningham, would you show how you would eject the five expended shells?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. yes. These are very difficult, by the way, to extract, due to the fact that the chamber has been rechambered. And as you can see, you get on your cartridge cases a little ballooning with these smaller diameter cases in the .38 Special.
Mr. EISENBERG. I would like the record to show that Mr. Cunningham extracted the five expended cartridge eases merely by one push of the ejector rod.
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. Yon won't be able to see it again, but when you eject a cartridge ease later on for the powder pattern test, I will show that you can have residues of unburned powder. That is what would happen if you ejected these cartridge cases in your hand. You would pick up unburned powder, residues, and partially burned powder.
Mr. EISENBERG. Mr. Cunningham had ejected five cartridge cases from the revolver into his hand, and his right hand is now filled with small black particles, whose composition I am unable to determine.
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. Yes, sir; every time you eject them, these particles will come out from the cylinder into your hand--unburned powder, partially burned powder, and gunpowder residues.

Did you understand what Cunningham said, Billy Bob?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: March 14, 2018, 01:42:46 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #237 on: March 14, 2018, 02:52:19 AM »

Timmy,  perhaps you should "focus on what you read.!"...."Your memory is pathetic." and your buddy Billy Bob is an idiot...

Mr. EISENBERG. I notice that one of the cartridge cases in Exhibit 595 is split on the side, Mr. Cunningham.
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. Yes, sir.
Mr. EISENBERG. Why is that?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. That is due to the oversized chambers of this revolver. As I previously testified, the weapon was originally chambered for the .38 S&W, which is a wider cartridge than .38 Special. And when a .38 Special is fired in this particular weapon, the case form fits to the shape of each chamber. And in one of those cartridges, the metal just let go. Normally it does not; however this one particular case split slightly.
Representative FORD. Does that have any impact on the rest of the operation?
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. No, sir. As a matter of fact, I test-fired the weapon originally, and I didn't even know it had split until I tried to eject it.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #238 on: March 14, 2018, 09:47:06 AM »
Mr. EISENBERG. I notice that one of the cartridge cases in Exhibit 595 is split on the side, Mr. Cunningham.
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. That is due to the oversized chambers of this revolver. As I previously testified, the weapon was originally chambered for the .38 S&W, which is a wider cartridge than .38 Special. And when a .38 Special is fired in this particular weapon, the case form fits to the shape of each chamber. And in one of those cartridges, the metal just let go. Normally it does not; however this one particular case split slightly.
Mr. CUNNINGHAM. No, sir. As a matter of fact, I test-fired the weapon originally, and I didn't even know it had split until I tried to eject it.

So what Timmy??.......There's not enough information here to know If Cunningham loaded a single bullet into the cylinder and fired just that single cartridge..... and I doubt that he did that.    But that wouldn't change anything, because Tippit's killer did not load one round and fire his revolver in that weird manner....

The fact remains that Tippit's killer fired at least four shots rapidly.....  He then walked away from the scene extracting one spent shell at a time and tossing them over a wide area.   The spent shells were found not in a group as Cunningham described but scattered around the area.  They were not found in a group s they would have been if Tippit's killer had been using the Smith and Wesson that Cortland Cunningham used for the demonstration. The killer was not using a Smith and Wesson revolver like  the one they said was Lee Oswald's.

The conclusion is.....Lee Oswald did not shoot JD Tippit.....

Is this too difficult for you Timmy?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 12:53:39 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: March 14, 2018, 09:47:06 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #239 on: March 14, 2018, 09:27:48 PM »

Are you aware that it would be very very difficult to remove spent shells from the S&W that had been expanded ( bulged)
without using the extractor rod ( which removes all of the cartridges at once with a single stroke) 

Anybody attempting to remove the shells one at a time would have to have some sort of a tool to pry them out of the cylinder.