Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?  (Read 56779 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?
« Reply #216 on: March 12, 2018, 09:28:34 PM »
Advertisement
Walt's point is that Oswald's revolver was indeed a .38 Smith & Wesson.  Walt is mistakenly claiming that the killer was not using the same kind of revolver taken from Oswald at the theater.

Even then his argument isn't valid. How could Dom know at a glance what type of revolver? Was Dom an expert on revolvers? Did Dom say it was a different type of revolver? Dom had just witnessed a policeman being murdered in front of him. I doubt he was really that concerned if it was a Smith&Wesson.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: March 12, 2018, 09:28:34 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #217 on: March 12, 2018, 09:35:43 PM »
Even then his argument isn't valid. How could Dom know at a glance what type of revolver? Was Dom an expert on revolvers? Did Dom say it was a different type of revolver? Dom had just witnessed a policeman being murdered in front of him. I doubt he was really that concerned if it was a Smith&Wesson.

You're correct... and no, Benavides did not attempt to state the make and model used by the killer.

However, Walt believes that the weapon was not a .38 Special Smith & Wesson (like Oswald's was) based on the eyewitness testimony describing the manner in which the killer ejected the shells.

Walt is wrong, of course, but that is the argument he has made in the recent past.

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #218 on: March 12, 2018, 09:44:32 PM »
You're correct... and no, Benavides did not attempt to state the make and model used by the killer.

However, Walt believes that the weapon was not a .38 Special Smith & Wesson (like Oswald's was) based on the eyewitness testimony describing the manner in which the killer ejected the shells.

Walt is wrong, of course, but that is the argument he has made in the recent past.

Thanks Bill.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: March 12, 2018, 09:44:32 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #219 on: March 12, 2018, 09:48:22 PM »
Thanks Bill.

No problem.

Whew, that was surreal... I felt like Cakebread there for a second.  Please don't do that to me again.  Ha ha

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #220 on: March 12, 2018, 09:52:58 PM »
No problem.

Whew, that was surreal... I felt like Cakebread there for a second.  Please don't do that to me again.  Ha ha

I promise not to do it again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: March 12, 2018, 09:52:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #221 on: March 12, 2018, 10:01:26 PM »
So one must take a taxi in order to learn the streets.  Got it.

Got what?....   Dementia?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #222 on: March 12, 2018, 10:07:24 PM »

Walt believes that the weapon was not a .38 Special Smith & Wesson (like Oswald's was) based on the eyewitness testimony describing the manner in which the killer ejected the shells.

That's correct...Several witnesses saw the killer removing spent shells from the revolver at various places in the vicinity of the murder..... Those witnessrs DESCRIBED    DESCRIBED a man removing spent shells from the revolver ONE SHELL AT A TIME.....  The S&W extracts all the shells at the same time......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: March 12, 2018, 10:07:24 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #223 on: March 12, 2018, 10:29:41 PM »
Walt believes that the weapon was not a .38 Special Smith & Wesson (like Oswald's was) based on the eyewitness testimony describing the manner in which the killer ejected the shells.

That's correct...Several witnesses saw the killer removing spent shells from the revolver at various places in the vicinity of the murder..... Those witnessrs DESCRIBED    DESCRIBED a man removing spent shells from the revolver ONE SHELL AT A TIME.....  The S&W extracts all the shells at the same time......

The shells expanded after firing and had to be removed manually, one at a time.  I explained all of this to you and Prudhomme before the forum crashed.  You simply ignored it.