Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?  (Read 56800 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?
« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2018, 05:21:10 PM »
Advertisement
Who said I accept the WC version?  That doesn't automatically mean that your fabricated tales win.  Do you have some evidence that Oswald paid anyone 85 cents for a taxi ride?  Who was this cab driver (and don't say Darrel Click)?  Where is his log sheet?

Here's a question for you Johnny.....

It's part of the official tale that Whaley's "wino" passenger who was wearing blue workman's clothing told Whaley  when he got into Whaley's taxi, to take him to 500 N. Beckley.

If the man had been Lee Oswald who "wanted to pass by the rooming house"   ...HOW would he have known that Whaley would take a route that would pass by the rooming house??     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2018, 05:21:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #201 on: March 07, 2018, 06:05:05 PM »
Here's a question for you Johnny.....

It's part of the official tale that Whaley's "wino" passenger who was wearing blue workman's clothing told Whaley  when he got into Whaley's taxi, to take him to 500 N. Beckley.

If the man had been Lee Oswald who "wanted to pass by the rooming house"   ...HOW would he have known that Whaley would take a route that would pass by the rooming house??     

I agree.  Perhaps you never noticed that I argued against the "wanted to pass by the rooming house to see if the cops were there" assumption on many occasions.  It doesn't make sense on multiple levels.

And please stop calling me "Johnny", Mervin.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #202 on: March 07, 2018, 07:21:32 PM »
I agree.  Perhaps you never noticed that I argued against the "wanted to pass by the rooming house to see if the cops were there" assumption on many occasions.  It doesn't make sense on multiple levels.

And please stop calling me "Johnny", Mervin.

Shirley you would rather be called Johnny......  Right?

I argued against the "wanted to pass by the rooming house to see if the cops were there" assumption on many occasions.  It doesn't make sense on multiple levels.

Yes and if it is obvious as you and I can see that it is..... Then the liars on LBJ's Blue Ribbon Cover Up Committee also knew that Whaley's tale was utter bull stuff.....

And it was they who invented the ridiculous idea that Lee Harrrrvey Ossssswald was in Whaley's taxi and wanted to ride by the rooming house to see if the police were there waiting for him.....

Those lawyers and FBI men weren't stupid ......  They had to have known how fantastic their fabrication was, but in their arrogance and conceit they simply assumed us piss ants ( as LBJ called us) were too stupid to question their fabrications.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 07:02:16 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: March 07, 2018, 07:21:32 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #203 on: March 11, 2018, 11:08:32 AM »

The desperation never ends with you guys.

The most direct route from the Greyhound Station to 500 North Beckley was to cross the Houston Street viaduct to Zang to Beckley.  This route passes the rooming house BEFORE reaching the 500 block of North Beckley.

Would either one of you two care to post an alternate route which is even remotely close to the same (in terms of time or distance) as the one I mention above?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #204 on: March 11, 2018, 08:13:24 PM »
The desperation never ends with you guys.

The most direct route from the Greyhound Station to 500 North Beckley was to cross the Houston Street viaduct to Zang to Beckley.  This route passes the rooming house BEFORE reaching the 500 block of North Beckley.

Would either one of you two care to post an alternate route which is even remotely close to the same (in terms of time or distance) as the one I mention above?

That's irrelevant...   The point is...  How would the passenger know what route the Taxi would travel?

Whaley could have exited the Houston street viaduct at Marsallis and then turned west on 7th . 8th. 9th,......

But the FACT remains  Whaley's "wino" passenger who was dressed in blue workman's clothes could not know what route Whaley would travel.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: March 11, 2018, 08:13:24 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #205 on: March 11, 2018, 08:35:32 PM »
That's irrelevant...   The point is...  How would the passenger know what route the Taxi would travel?

Whaley could have exited the Houston street viaduct at Marsallis and then turned west on 7th . 8th. 9th,......

But the FACT remains  Whaley's "wino" passenger who was dressed in blue workman's clothes could not know what route Whaley would travel.

Given the fact that Whaley stated he heard sirens and that the housekeeper at Oswald's residence reported him coming home, changing, and then leaving doesn't look good for Oswald. Whaley was obviously wrong about the time. The fact is Oswald was at the North Beckley resident at around 1:00 pm according to Earlene Roberts.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #206 on: March 11, 2018, 10:25:23 PM »
Given the fact that Whaley stated he heard sirens and that the housekeeper at Oswald's residence reported him coming home, changing, and then leaving doesn't look good for Oswald. Whaley was obviously wrong about the time. The fact is Oswald was at the North Beckley resident at around 1:00 pm according to Earlene Roberts.

The fact is Oswald was at the North Beckley resident at around 1:00 pm according to Earlene Roberts.

Based on Whaley's description of his passenger .....That passenger was NOT Lee Oswald.   But Lee did apparently acknowledge that he had hired  a Taxi and paid that driver 85 cents for the ride.....   Whaley said he charged his "wino" passenger 95 cents.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: March 11, 2018, 10:25:23 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #207 on: March 11, 2018, 10:46:00 PM »

No, it's not irrelevant at all.

Oswald was obviously very familiar with the area in question, as was Whaley.

Use all of the side streets versus simply staying on Zang.  Riiiight.

A cab located on the Houston Street viaduct at Marsallis would reach 500 North Beckley twice as fast if it took the viaduct to Zang to Beckley than it would if it exited the viaduct at Marsallis and took any of those side streets west.

Common sense told Oswald that the cabbie would take the Houston Street viaduct to Zang to Beckley on it's way to the 500 block.

Common sense told Whaley to take the viaduct to Zang to Beckley on his way to the 500 block.

I don't expect you to understand.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 10:49:03 PM by Bill Brown »