Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?  (Read 58087 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?
« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2018, 12:02:59 AM »
Advertisement
LOL.  I don't believe that Lee paid 87 1/2 cents.  I'm sure it got rounded.  So yeah, it's plausible that he could have been charged 85 cents had he caught a cab from the Greyhound stand to the rooming house.

Plausible.....And that is what Lee said he paid the driver ( Darrel Click ?) .....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2018, 12:02:59 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #177 on: March 01, 2018, 01:06:01 PM »
LOL.  I don't believe that Lee paid 87 1/2 cents.  I'm sure it got rounded.  So yeah, it's plausible that he could have been charged 85 cents had he caught a cab from the Greyhound stand to the rooming house.

Very good.....   So we agree that Lee Oswald's statement that he paid a taxi fare of 85 cents is plausible.....and he was NOT the "wino" in the BLUE WORKMAN'S CLOTHING that paid Bull Shipper Bill Whaley 95 cents for the ride that took him nearly  half mile PAST the rooming house

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #178 on: March 01, 2018, 05:21:16 PM »
Plausible.....And that is what Lee said he paid the driver ( Darrel Click ?) .....

There was no freakin' Darrel Click, FFS.

Just as plausible: he looked at the meter as he passed the rooming house and saw that it said 85 cents.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: March 01, 2018, 05:21:16 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #179 on: March 01, 2018, 06:16:33 PM »
There was no freakin' Darrel Click, FFS.

Just as plausible: he looked at the meter as he passed the rooming house and saw that it said 85 cents.

Yeah right!!....  You believe that Lee Oswald who looked to Whaley like a "wino" who was dressed in Blue Workman's clothes ( of which he owned none) was worried that the police might be at the rooming house  would be equally worried about the taxi meter.....

Thanks for demonstrating your inability to reason rationally......
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 06:39:15 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2018, 07:13:57 PM »
Yeah right!!....  You believe that Lee Oswald who looked to Whaley like a "wino" who was dressed in Blue Workman's clothes ( of which he owned none) was worried that the police might be at the rooming house  would be equally worried about the taxi meter.....

When did I ever say I believe that?

Thanks for demonstrating your inability to reason rationally......

The guy with 85 fabrications and who believes in a fantasy cab driver named Darrel Click is hardly a standard of rationality.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2018, 07:13:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2018, 07:54:34 PM »
When did I ever say I believe that?

The guy with 85 fabrications and who believes in a fantasy cab driver named Darrel Click is hardly a standard of rationality.

C'mon Johnny...... You should know that ad hominem  isn't very effective....and it reveals that the person using it has just been knocked on his arse....and is desperately trying to respond....
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 09:45:57 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2018, 10:02:58 PM »
C'mon Johnny...... You should know that ad hominem  isn't very effective....and it reveals that the person using it has just been knocked on his arse....and is desperately trying to respond....

And you telling me that some crap that you invented as my belief demonstrates my inability to reason is not ad hominem?  You think that anybody who doesn't swallow your fabrications is irrational.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2018, 10:02:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2018, 10:39:52 PM »
And you telling me that some crap that you invented as my belief demonstrates my inability to reason is not ad hominem?  You think that anybody who doesn't swallow your fabrications is irrational.

Oh No, that's not true.....But when facts are presented ( like the 85 cent fare) that is Not a fabrication... whereas the official tale that Lee Oswald was Whaley's passenger IS a fabrication....