Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?  (Read 56805 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2018, 04:34:06 AM »
Advertisement
Yeah....Well it falls far short.    Mytton is probably the most intellectually dishonest person posting.

I have never seen John Mytton post anything in a dishonest manner.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2018, 04:34:06 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2018, 03:43:21 PM »
Talk about a circular argument!  Assume that Oswald was trying to evade the police in order to show that Oswald was trying to evade the police.

Yes!.....But not only circular..... It's not even a sound rational theory......

And the very basic premise is:....Lee Oswald was guilty, and therefore he performed the irrational action depicted in the imaginary nutty scenario.... 

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2018, 03:56:31 PM »
I have never seen John Mytton post anything in a dishonest manner.

"I have never seen John Mytton post anything in a dishonest manner."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2018, 03:56:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2018, 04:06:11 PM »
"I have never seen John Mytton post anything in a dishonest manner."

Hmmmm.... I was thinkin that Billy Bob hadn't seen Mytton post anything in a dishonest manner due to the location of his head.....

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2018, 04:09:52 PM »
What Fantasy Conspirators, Strawman Smith?

If CTers are not alleging some type of conspiracy involvement but merely that Oswald made his way to the boardinghouse via some means other than Whaley's cab, it has little relevance other than as an historical curiosity.  Like the name of the horse John Wilkes Booth rode away on from Ford's Theatre.  Whether Oswald took Whaley's cab or some other cab makes not much difference as to his guilt.  When a CTer goes on and on that this cab ride was a fabrication that implies relevance in proving a conspiracy (e.g. it is a cover story for how Oswald got to his boardinghouse because the conspirators gave him a ride).  But if you want to concede that the Whaley cab ride has absolutely no implications for proving a conspiracy (whether true or not) that is fine with me.  You can believe he sprouted wings and flew like a fairy.  I don't believe, however, that it what your fellow kooks are suggesting.  They are clearly implying the story was fabricated for some reason relating to the conspiracy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2018, 04:09:52 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2018, 04:21:58 PM »
London.

Now I understand why your vision is so foggy......

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2018, 04:27:33 PM »
Now I understand why your vision is so foggy......

You don't seem to understand much.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2018, 04:27:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2018, 04:40:35 PM »
If CTers are not alleging some type of conspiracy involvement but merely that Oswald made his way to the boardinghouse via some means other than Whaley's cab, it has little relevance other than as an historical curiosity.  Like the name of the horse John Wilkes Booth rode away on from Ford's Theatre.  Whether Oswald took Whaley's cab or some other cab makes not much difference as to his guilt.  When a CTer goes on and on that this cab ride was a fabrication that implies relevance in proving a conspiracy (e.g. it is a cover story for how Oswald got to his boardinghouse because the conspirators gave him a ride).  But if you want to concede that the Whaley cab ride has absolutely no implications for proving a conspiracy (whether true or not) that is fine with me.  You can believe he sprouted wings and flew like a fairy.  I don't believe, however, that it what your fellow kooks are suggesting.  They are clearly implying the story was fabricated for some reason relating to the conspiracy.

Whether Oswald took Whaley's cab or some other cab makes not much difference as to his guilt......

I believe that you are right....   But the question and crucial point is:.....WHY?  WHY did LBJ's Special Select Blue Ribbon Committee  go to such lengths in twisting the facts , and dreaming up scenarios like Lee riding past he rooming house to see if there were police there awaiting his arrival.....as they clearly did.

Obviously they painted him as being guilty and then proceeded to  manipulate the times and chronology for the events between Lee's departure from the TSBD and his arrival at his room.....

They had to have known that Whaley was a BSer and the man he had transported was NOT Lee Oswald...Just as you have acknowledged.....   

What was their reason for framing Lee Oswald?....    Could it be that they talked to Daryl Glick the cabbie who actually transported Lee to the rooming house, and then waited at the curb as he went in and changed his clothes, and then took him to the theater?