Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?  (Read 56774 times)

Paul McBrearty

Re: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2018, 11:12:39 PM »
Advertisement
You really believe he left the TSBD to go to a movie?

That's just one of Walt's many fabrications.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2018, 11:12:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2018, 12:30:15 AM »
You really believe he left the TSBD to go to a movie? The mind boggles. How would I know what Oswald was feeling and thinking after he left? I'd hazard a guess he didn't expect to get out alive but he did. I'd hazard a guess he didn't know himself what he was going to do next. Knowing if the rifle was found it would be traced back to him it would seem likely he wasn't intending to just carry on with life as normal. Of course if the rifle wasn't found things would be different. We can only speculate. He damn well nearly got out the building unseen despite the odds of that being pretty low. So low a lot of folks won't believe he got down the stairs the way he did. He wasn't quite unseen though because Truly and Baker saw him. Had that not happened Truly may not even have noticed he was missing later who knows. Had that not happened Tippit might not have stopped him and been shot who knows.

Brown's speculation regarding driving past his rooming house to check it was clear, before stopping  is a fair one. There's not a lot more we can do except speculate regarding a lot of his actions. One thing is for sure though. He didn't go to the cinema because he wanted to watch a movie. You know that. You're up there with Caprio in the land of spombleprofglidnoctobuns stirring.

How would I know what Oswald was feeling and thinking after he left? I'd hazard a guess he didn't expect to get out alive but he did. I'd hazard a guess he didn't know himself what he was going to do next.

Is this an admission that you don't know what Lee was feeling and thinking?  I'll assume that's what you intended....
So you'd guess that  Lee was guilty despite the fact that he DID NOT fit the description of the man who was dressed in the light colored khaki clothing who eye witnesses had seen behind a window on the sixth floor during the shooting...

And you'd guess despite the fact that you've said... How would I know what Oswald was feeling and thinking after he left? that he himself didn't know what he was going to do next.....  And he had said that he was going to the movies, and that's exactly what he did....  That' a pretty good indication that he knew what he was going to do....

He wasn't quite unseen though because Truly and Baker saw him. Had that not happened Truly may not even have noticed he was missing later who knows.

Yessiree....  Truly and Baker did see him just seconds after the gruesome murder ....and he wasn't the least bit frightened or nervous....   But you think he was so worried and apprehensive that he was nearly soiling his skivvies and he didn't know what he was going to do next.  I gotta tell ya Mr Anderson....  Your "thinking" isn't the most rational I've ever encountered...

Oh, by the way Mr McBrearty you forgot to answer the question.....

If Lee was the passenger.....What happened to the BLUE  workman's uniform??

Whaley said he man was wearing blue clothing...like a workman's uniform....

Don't be shy Mr Mc Brearty ....answer the question....
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:53:50 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2018, 01:04:04 AM »
You really believe he left the TSBD to go to a movie? The mind boggles. How would I know what Oswald was feeling and thinking after he left? I'd hazard a guess he didn't expect to get out alive but he did. I'd hazard a guess he didn't know himself what he was going to do next. Knowing if the rifle was found it would be traced back to him it would seem likely he wasn't intending to just carry on with life as normal. Of course if the rifle wasn't found things would be different. We can only speculate. He damn well nearly got out the building unseen despite the odds of that being pretty low. So low a lot of folks won't believe he got down the stairs the way he did. He wasn't quite unseen though because Truly and Baker saw him. Had that not happened Truly may not even have noticed he was missing later who knows. Had that not happened Tippit might not have stopped him and been shot who knows.

Brown's speculation regarding driving past his rooming house to check it was clear, before stopping  is a fair one. There's not a lot more we can do except speculate regarding a lot of his actions. One thing is for sure though. He didn't go to the cinema because he wanted to watch a movie. You know that. You're up there with Caprio in the land of spombleprofglidnoctobuns stirring.

You really believe he left the TSBD to go to a movie?

Damned if I know...... But that is what he was reported to have said, and I can't read his mind like some of you folks .

Brown's speculation regarding driving past his rooming house to check it was clear, before stopping  is a fair one.

So you also believe that the authorities knew that Lee had a room at 1026 North Beckley?? And as soon as JFK's brains hit the pavement those authorities were off and running so they could arrive at the rooming house ahead of Lee Oswald....

Do I have that right Mr Anderson?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2018, 01:04:04 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2018, 01:40:17 AM »
Mr Anderson perhaps you can give Billy Bob Brown a hand......  Billy Bob believes that Lee was apprehensive and worried that the authorities were waiting for him at the rooming house.   Perhaps you could tell Billy Bob how you know that Lee was really rattled when officer Baker confronted him with his gun drawn.  Officer Baker couldn't detect that he had "rattled his (Lee's) cage" ...but if Lee was rattled as you have stated, then perhaps you can help Billy and apprise him of your amazing powers to know what Lee Oswald was feeling and thinking in the half hour after he left the TSBD to go to the movie.

Billy Bob believes that Lee was apprehensive and worried that the authorities were waiting for him at the rooming house.

That's not at all what I said.

I would call you a liar, but in reality, I believe you just don't understand.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 01:45:37 AM »

Brown's speculation regarding driving past his rooming house to check it was clear, before stopping  is a fair one.

After dealing with the likes of Caklebread, Iacoletti and Weidmann... it is refreshing to see a forum member who accurately states another member's position.

Thanks for that, John.

I basically said Oswald had the cab go past the rooming house to see if it was clear before getting out.  I never said what Cakebread (for some reason) is attributing to me, that Oswald was actually worried that the authorities would be waiting for him there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 01:45:37 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 01:58:46 AM »
How does this...

...lead you to conclude this....

So you also believe that the authorities knew that Lee had a room at 1026 North Beckley??

???

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2018, 12:37:57 PM »

That's not at all what I said.

I would call you a liar, but in reality, I believe you just don't understand.

I asked you if I had it right.....  And if I didn't, I asked you to explain it to me.... Is your memory that short? I'll find the post....

Ahh.....Here it is......."So on one hand you're saying that the arch villain Lee Harrrrrvey Osssswald decided on the spur of the moment to murder JFK....and he had no accomplices ...He was just a lone nut.    Therefore nobody could have been prepared before hand to stop him from assassinating JFK or intercept him after the murder.....

But in this post you're presenting the idea that the cops did know where he lived and they were prepared to intercept him, and he was concerned that they might be waiting for him to show up at the rooming house less than thirty minutes after the murder.

Do I have that right, Billy Bob?

"Not at all."

Well perhaps you can explain it for me then.......?

Did you post that Billy Bob?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:52:10 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2018, 12:37:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2018, 12:49:58 PM »

After dealing with the likes of Caklebread, Iacoletti and Weidmann... it is refreshing to see a forum member who accurately states another member's position.

Thanks for that, John.

I basically said Oswald had the cab go past the rooming house to see if it was clear before getting out.  I never said what Cakebread (for some reason) is attributing to me, that Oswald was actually worried that the authorities would be waiting for him there.

Do you rember posting this on 2 /2/18 @11:03 Mr Brown?

"Oswald wanted the cab to pass by the rooming house so he could determine if law enforcement was already there waiting for him.  Taking the cab three blocks past the rooming house would accomplish this.  Getting out of the cab at Zangs would not accomplish this."

Mr Brown....perhaps you should change your avatar......   A sucker fish would be more fitting....
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:57:58 PM by Walt Cakebread »