Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?  (Read 14533 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2018, 07:47:03 PM »
Finally we reach the Alamo defense.  THE EVIDENCE was faked.  LOL.  Just answer one simple question.  Why would your fantasy conspirators go to the trouble and risk to create the impression that Oswald was on a bus that took him absolutely nowhere?  Necessitating somehow knowing which bus to place him on, convincing those on the bus not to say otherwise (or to confirm his presence), and then to forever keep quiet.  Spin us a yarn.  Martin has embarrassed himself.  But maybe you can explain it.

Who said anything about the bus transfer being faked as much f the so called evidence is???

Why would your fantasy conspirators go to the trouble and risk to create the impression that Oswald was on a bus that took him absolutely nowhere?

HUH???.....   What the hell you been smokin??   I've never even hinted hat Lee wasn't on Cecil  Mc Watter's bus....( even though I don't believe Mrs Bledsoe)

I'm merely questioning how the transfer entered the evidence stream.....And due to it's pristine condition, I don't believe it was in Lee's pocket when he was dragged from the theater....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2018, 07:47:03 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2018, 12:18:31 AM »
Whenever either of you two can show something which casts doubt on the theory that Oswald had the cab go past the rooming house so that he could determine if the authorities were already there, then I'll be glad to have a look.

Whenever you can show that Oswald had the cab go past the rooming house so that he could determine if the authorities were already there, then I'll be glad to have a look.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2018, 12:21:49 AM »
Remember, Oswald first walked south after exiting Whaley's cab to throw off Whaley about his true destination.

Talk about a circular argument!  Assume that Oswald was trying to evade the police in order to show that Oswald was trying to evade the police.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2018, 12:25:55 AM »
LOL.  That is because you can't follow along as usual.  Your fantasy conspirators must have been fast to construct this "after the fact" since Oswald's cab and bus ride became known pretty quickly.

What Fantasy Conspirators, Strawman Smith?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2018, 12:26:59 AM »
Why is it that nearly all (if not all) LNs have this massive superiority complex?

They use it to make up for their lack of evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2018, 12:26:59 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2018, 12:40:29 AM »
They use it to make up for their lack of evidence.

Yeah....Well it falls far short.    Mytton is probably the most intellectually dishonest person posting.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2018, 04:32:08 AM »
Whenever you can show that Oswald had the cab go past the rooming house so that he could determine if the authorities were already there, then I'll be glad to have a look.

After reviewing every aspect, it's my opinion that Oswald gave Whaley the 500 North Beckley destination so that he could determine if law enforcement was at 1026 North Beckley.  Nothing you have posted comes close to swaying my opinion on that.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 06:35:53 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2018, 04:34:06 AM »
Yeah....Well it falls far short.    Mytton is probably the most intellectually dishonest person posting.

I have never seen John Mytton post anything in a dishonest manner.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2018, 04:34:06 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2018, 03:43:21 PM »
Talk about a circular argument!  Assume that Oswald was trying to evade the police in order to show that Oswald was trying to evade the police.

Yes!.....But not only circular..... It's not even a sound rational theory......

And the very basic premise is:....Lee Oswald was guilty, and therefore he performed the irrational action depicted in the imaginary nutty scenario.... 

Offline Gary Craig

• The human mind is our fundamental resource. JFK
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2018, 03:56:31 PM »
I have never seen John Mytton post anything in a dishonest manner.

"I have never seen John Mytton post anything in a dishonest manner."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2018, 03:56:31 PM »