Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?  (Read 12947 times)

Online Walt Cakebread

Re: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2018, 05:39:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Being seen by Truly and Baker would have rattled his cage.

Ya....He was really rattled :-\....   Baker must have thought that Lee was the best actor he had  ever seen....  He had just blew JFK's brains out, but he was such a cool actor....that he showed not a hint of excitement or fear when Baker confronted him with his gun drawn...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 06:46:47 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2018, 05:39:06 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2018, 08:04:41 PM »
Being seen by Truly and Baker would have rattled his cage.

Mr Anderson perhaps you can give Billy Bob Brown a hand......  Billy Bob believes that Lee was apprehensive and worried that the authorities were waiting for him at the rooming house.   Perhaps you could tell Billy Bob how you know that Lee was really rattled when officer Baker confronted him with his gun drawn.  Officer Baker couldn't detect that he had "rattled his (Lee's) cage" ...but if Lee was rattled as you have stated, then perhaps you can help Billy and apprise him of your amazing powers to know what Lee Oswald was feeling and thinking in the half hour after he left the TSBD to go to the movie.

Paul McBrearty

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2018, 11:00:34 PM »
Only a fool would think that their unsupported opinion carries more weight than the actual evidence.

Only a fool would believe that my opinion which is actually a fact is not supported by the actual evidence and only a fool would believe that I would make a statement of fact without actual evidence. Your good at making unsupported opinions by twisting the actual evidence from reality into the fantasy realm in which you reside sir.

Offline John Anderson

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2018, 11:03:58 PM »
Mr Anderson perhaps you can give Billy Bob Brown a hand......  Billy Bob believes that Lee was apprehensive and worried that the authorities were waiting for him at the rooming house.   Perhaps you could tell Billy Bob how you know that Lee was really rattled when officer Baker confronted him with his gun drawn.  Officer Baker couldn't detect that he had "rattled his (Lee's) cage" ...but if Lee was rattled as you have stated, then perhaps you can help Billy and apprise him of your amazing powers to know what Lee Oswald was feeling and thinking in the half hour after he left the TSBD to go to the movie.

You really believe he left the TSBD to go to a movie? The mind boggles. How would I know what Oswald was feeling and thinking after he left? I'd hazard a guess he didn't expect to get out alive but he did. I'd hazard a guess he didn't know himself what he was going to do next. Knowing if the rifle was found it would be traced back to him it would seem likely he wasn't intending to just carry on with life as normal. Of course if the rifle wasn't found things would be different. We can only speculate. He damn well nearly got out the building unseen despite the odds of that being pretty low. So low a lot of folks won't believe he got down the stairs the way he did. He wasn't quite unseen though because Truly and Baker saw him. Had that not happened Truly may not even have noticed he was missing later who knows. Had that not happened Tippit might not have stopped him and been shot who knows.

Brown's speculation regarding driving past his rooming house to check it was clear, before stopping  is a fair one. There's not a lot more we can do except speculate regarding a lot of his actions. One thing is for sure though. He didn't go to the cinema because he wanted to watch a movie. You know that. You're up there with Caprio in the land of xxxx stirring.

Paul McBrearty

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2018, 11:12:39 PM »
You really believe he left the TSBD to go to a movie?

That's just one of Walt's many fabrications.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2018, 11:12:39 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2018, 12:30:15 AM »
You really believe he left the TSBD to go to a movie? The mind boggles. How would I know what Oswald was feeling and thinking after he left? I'd hazard a guess he didn't expect to get out alive but he did. I'd hazard a guess he didn't know himself what he was going to do next. Knowing if the rifle was found it would be traced back to him it would seem likely he wasn't intending to just carry on with life as normal. Of course if the rifle wasn't found things would be different. We can only speculate. He damn well nearly got out the building unseen despite the odds of that being pretty low. So low a lot of folks won't believe he got down the stairs the way he did. He wasn't quite unseen though because Truly and Baker saw him. Had that not happened Truly may not even have noticed he was missing later who knows. Had that not happened Tippit might not have stopped him and been shot who knows.

Brown's speculation regarding driving past his rooming house to check it was clear, before stopping  is a fair one. There's not a lot more we can do except speculate regarding a lot of his actions. One thing is for sure though. He didn't go to the cinema because he wanted to watch a movie. You know that. You're up there with Caprio in the land of xxxx stirring.

How would I know what Oswald was feeling and thinking after he left? I'd hazard a guess he didn't expect to get out alive but he did. I'd hazard a guess he didn't know himself what he was going to do next.

Is this an admission that you don't know what Lee was feeling and thinking?  I'll assume that's what you intended....
So you'd guess that  Lee was guilty despite the fact that he DID NOT fit the description of the man who was dressed in the light colored khaki clothing who eye witnesses had seen behind a window on the sixth floor during the shooting...

And you'd guess despite the fact that you've said... How would I know what Oswald was feeling and thinking after he left? that he himself didn't know what he was going to do next.....  And he had said that he was going to the movies, and that's exactly what he did....  That' a pretty good indication that he knew what he was going to do....

He wasn't quite unseen though because Truly and Baker saw him. Had that not happened Truly may not even have noticed he was missing later who knows.

Yessiree....  Truly and Baker did see him just seconds after the gruesome murder ....and he wasn't the least bit frightened or nervous....   But you think he was so worried and apprehensive that he was nearly soiling his skivvies and he didn't know what he was going to do next.  I gotta tell ya Mr Anderson....  Your "thinking" isn't the most rational I've ever encountered...

Oh, by the way Mr McBrearty you forgot to answer the question.....

If Lee was the passenger.....What happened to the BLUE  workman's uniform??

Whaley said he man was wearing blue clothing...like a workman's uniform....

Don't be shy Mr Mc Brearty ....answer the question....
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 12:53:50 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2018, 01:04:04 AM »

You really believe he left the TSBD to go to a movie?

Damned if I know...... But that is what he was reported to have said, and I can't read his mind like some of you folks .

Brown's speculation regarding driving past his rooming house to check it was clear, before stopping  is a fair one.

So you also believe that the authorities knew that Lee had a room at 1026 North Beckley?? And as soon as JFK's brains hit the pavement those authorities were off and running so they could arrive at the rooming house ahead of Lee Oswald....

Do I have that right Mr Anderson?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2018, 01:40:17 AM »

Billy Bob believes that Lee was apprehensive and worried that the authorities were waiting for him at the rooming house.

That's not at all what I said.

I would call you a liar, but in reality, I believe you just don't understand.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2018, 01:40:17 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 01:45:37 AM »

Brown's speculation regarding driving past his rooming house to check it was clear, before stopping  is a fair one.

After dealing with the likes of Caklebread, Iacoletti and Weidmann... it is refreshing to see a forum member who accurately states another member's position.

Thanks for that, John.

I basically said Oswald had the cab go past the rooming house to see if it was clear before getting out.  I never said what Cakebread (for some reason) is attributing to me, that Oswald was actually worried that the authorities would be waiting for him there.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 01:58:46 AM »
How does this...

...lead you to conclude this....

So you also believe that the authorities knew that Lee had a room at 1026 North Beckley??

???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 01:58:46 AM »