Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?  (Read 56772 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Was Lee Oswald the passenger in Whaley's Taxi?
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2018, 12:42:48 AM »
Advertisement
Then it should be no problem to post your numbers. Will you fail, again?

That's illogical, your inability to understand the concept has nothing to do with me, again it's your lack of intellect holding you back and I'm afraid there's no cure for Stupid!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2018, 12:42:48 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2018, 03:24:53 AM »
The Concept was about something being close to astronomical in relation to show-ups.

You claimed this something, a number I assume, was close to astronomical and at the same time said that "astronomical" was a lot more than this something.

That number is?

Stop talking gibberish, you're not making sense!

JohnM

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2018, 01:09:29 PM »
Why did the WC even bother to ask Whaley if he knew Click if it was just a "transcription error" as claimed?

Mr. BALL. Do you know a taxi driver named Darrell Click?

Mr. WHALEY. I may know his face, sir, but not his name.

Mr. BALL. You don't know his name?

Mr. WHALEY. We go mostly by numbers.

What would be the point?

I believe the Taxi Driver who transported Lee Oswald  was named Glick....  It most certainly was NOT William Whaley!....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2018, 01:09:29 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2018, 01:55:16 PM »
Here we see Richard's usual approach of "I'm too lazy to read what you wrote, so I'll just make something up to argue against".

Don't be to critical of Mr Smith....He's a bit handicapped and can't reason well.  He can't grasp ideas that are the least convoluted.....and the idea that Lee Oswald would have rode past the rooming house to  check to see if the police were there waiting for him is superficially a very simple idea and easily accepted by simple minds....However when that idea is examined rationally it becomes obvious that it's a ludicrous and convoluted irrational theory. 

Ya can't blame Mr Smith for being unable to see the point .....It's beyond his ability......

Mr Smith... The point is:..... The men who "investigated" ( I use the term loosely) the murder of John Kennedy were all well educated men...   They were not stupid....  And yet they spent days (and piles of tax payers dollars ) in "investigating" a BS story of an illiterate Taxi Driver.  WHY?   Did they pick up Whaley's tale and then twist and distort his written record of his activities instead of merely confronting him with that record and challenge his wild tale.

Whaley himself told them that his tale could be ripped apart by any attorney worth his law ticket.

And that brings us to the point.....  Those highly intelligent "investigators"   were hiding something....

I can only speculate that the information they were hiding was the truth about how Lee Oswald was transported from the TSBD to the rooming house to the Texas Theater.

Personally, I believe that Lee did take a taxi from the bus depot to the rooming house,( and possibly a continuation on to the Theater)

I believe those "investigators"  knew who transported Lee in his Taxi..... And Mr " Click" told them that he never took his passenger, Lee Oswald, anywhere near  the Tippit murder scene.....

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 03:44:55 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2018, 06:34:57 PM »
Possibly. If Click didn't exist as the WC defenders claim, why didn't Whaley say this?

Can you accurately transcribe Henry Wade's words?.....  Or post the news paper account of what the reporters heard Wade say?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2018, 06:34:57 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2018, 11:17:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2018, 11:55:38 PM »
The Concept was about something being close to astronomical in relation to show-ups.

You claimed this something, a number I assume, was close to astronomical and at the same time said that "astronomical" was a lot more than this something.

That number is?

There are lies, damned lies, and John Mytton's made up statistics.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2018, 11:55:38 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2018, 11:59:52 PM »
Can you accurately transcribe Henry Wade's words?.....  Or post the news paper account of what the reporters heard Wade say?

Listen for yourself:

"caught a taxi cab driver . . . in Oak Cliff"