Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Inside Job  (Read 9141 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Inside Job
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 01:57:42 PM »
Advertisement
First of all, watch your mouth. I'm not one of anything. I have my own mind, eyes and ears, and I can see just fine.

Second...

Mr. LIEBELER - As you were standing on this abutment facing Elm street, you say the police ran over behind the concrete structure behind you and down the railroad track behind that, is that right?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - After the shots?
Mr. LIEBELER - Yes.
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes--after the shots--yes, some of them were motorcycle cops--I guess they left their motorcycles running and they were running right behind me, of course, in the line of the shooting. I guess they thought it came from right behind me.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you have any impression as to the direction from which these shots came?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No, I also thought it came from back of me. Of course, you can't tell when something is in line it could come from anywhere, but being I was here and he was hit on this line and he was hit right in the head--I saw it right around here, so it looked like it came from here and it could come from there.
Mr. LIEBELER - All right, as you stood here on the abutment and looked down into Elm Street, you saw the President hit on the right side of the head and you thought perhaps the shots had come from behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Well, yes.
Mr. LIEBELER - From the direction behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes, actually--I couldn't say what I thought at the moment, where they came from--after the impact of the tragedy was really what I saw and I started and I said--yelling, "They've killed him"--I assumed that they came from there, because as the police started running back of me, it looked like it came from the back of me.

Now that we've established you don't know what you're talking about... Here's the original un-altered Moorman photo.

https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipPEWzepTWj7Ll8zteFc6vKo46d0nqP6HT_fotXv

Now here's a zoomed and colorized photo. The last one I made it easier to see and before you look at it, think real carefully about your position. Because if you claim to be a researcher and can't see something as simple as this, smh.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mNkFZaXdRFyMhfh98

How tall would "gunman #2 " have to be ??   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 01:57:42 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 08:41:30 PM »
First of all, watch your mouth. I'm not one of anything. I have my own mind, eyes and ears, and I can see just fine.
Tone...? Attitude?
Let's take another look at some of the words in the Zapruder interview...
Z..."I couldn't say what I thought at the moment"....
Mr. LIEBELER - "But you didn't form any opinion at that time as to what direction the shots did come from actually?"
Mr. ZAPRUDER - "No."
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Well, it could have been--in other words if you have a point--you could hit a point from any place, as far as that's concerned. I have no way of determining what direction the bullet was going.
Z...I remember the police were running behind me. There were police running right behind me. Of course, they didn't realize yet, I guess, where the shot came from--that it came from that height.
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes--after the shots--yes, some of them were motorcycle cops--I guess they left their motorcycles running and they were running right behind me, of course, in the line of the shooting. I guess they thought it came from right behind me.
So where is the Zapruder testimony that HE SAID the shots came from behind him?
Now Zapruder lied. He knew perfectly well that the shots came from behind that stockade fence.
Mr. ZAPRUDER - $25,000 was paid and I have given it to the Firemen's and Policemen's Fund.
Mr. LIEBELER - You gave the whole $25,000?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes.
For his 'co-operation...Zapruder received more than that --a lot more.
The Pergola where he was standing was only accessed from the right entry or the left down the steps.
The first link is an error 404. The second link---someone drew in a rifle? Oh come on.
Anyway the response has nothing to do with the topic.

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 08:51:53 PM »
I thought this forum was supposed to be about learning the truth. But instead it seems there's mostly bias people who stubbornly & intentionally rather ignore real facts & dismiss them as silly, in favor of their own theories for which they have no proof. Possibly because they can't handle the fact that someone else discovered what they couldn't?

What's really silly is grown men on a JFK Assassination board trying desperately to ignore what the Moorman photo & Nix film show. I'm a grown man with 20/20 vision. I can see just fine. But some of you might be past the age of good vision, so I've made it simple for those who can't see, to see.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dF9MN9cbmsG1AbBM9

And now that it can't be denied, I'm sure it will be deleted. There's nothing wrong my vision, I can see just fine.

What's really sad is how perfectly well the shot lines up with what we see in the Zapruder film.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fb42CPAFe5aBRZMZA

I just can't figure out is why grown men on a JFK board are trying so hard to pretend they can't see what's clearly there? Is it because they feel their theories should be right? Because if so, it sounds like a silly narcissism issue. Grow up.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 09:07:01 PM by Izraul Hidashi »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2019, 08:51:53 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2019, 09:12:37 PM »
I thought this forum was supposed to be about learning the truth. But instead it seems there's mostly bias people who stubbornly & intentionally rather ignore real facts & dismiss them as silly, in favor of their own theories for which they have no proof. Possibly because they can't handle the fact that someone else discovered what they couldn't?

What's really silly is grown men on a JFK Assassination board trying desperately to ignore what the Moorman photo & Nix film show. I'm a grown man with 20/20 vision. I can see just fine. But some of you might be past the age of good vision, so I've made it simple for those who can't see, to see.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dF9MN9cbmsG1AbBM9

And now that it can't be denied, I'm sure it will be deleted. There's nothing wrong my vision, I can see just fine.

What's really sad is how perfectly well the shot lines up with what we see in the Zapruder film.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fb42CPAFe5aBRZMZA

I just can't figure out is why grown men on a JFK board are trying so hard to pretend they can't see what's clearly there? Is it because they feel their theories should be right? Because if so, it sounds like a silly narcissism issue. Grow up.

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 10:06:54 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2019, 10:06:54 PM »

Offline Matthew Finch

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2019, 12:30:32 PM »
<waits patiently for someone to say: "Prove it wasn't a 9'8" shooter...">

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2019, 03:34:40 PM »
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:36:09 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum