Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Inside Job  (Read 8824 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Inside Job
« on: March 12, 2019, 02:25:18 AM »
Advertisement
Whether or not someone 'feels' that they believe in a lone assassin or a conspiracy...they should read this----

The casual observer of November 22, 1963, would get the impression that the Texas School Book Depository had occupied that building on Elm Street in Dallas for many long years. That impression would be wrong. The company had just moved in over the previous winter. Its clerical offices had been right across the street , on the 1st floor of the Dal-Tex. The old warehouse, still in use, was a quarter mile back across the rail yard on Houston Street. The original building was struck by lightning and burnt down in 1901. It was rebuilt and used for manufacturing farm equipment by the Rock Island Plow Company, that was acquired by International Harvester in 1910. It was purchased by oil tycoon David H. Byrd in 1937, with the intention of making air conditioners. But patent disputes stalled  this idea and Byrd leased the building in 1941 to the John Sexton grocery wholesaler. And so it became known as the Sexton Building. They moved out in November of 1961 and the building was vacant for about a year, leased at some point to Depository president Jack Cason. Several months of renovations created office space up to the 4th floor--  including the installation of a passenger elevator near the front entrance. The TSBD Company moved in over the winter of 1962. Seven publishing companies also used the building at the time of the assassination.
 Jack Cason told the Secret Service in early December that he left the building around 11:00 AM, meeting up with some friends who were arriving in town for his daughter?s wedding the next day. He told the FBI in March that he had left at approximately 12:10 PM and he heard about the assassination on his car radio. D.H. Byrd was on a safari in Mozambique at the time in question. There was never any proper investigation of the Depository personnel, who left us a trail of omissions and ambiguities punctuated by shards of truth that glitter and obfuscate to this day.

INSIDE JOB [75 pages].....  jfkinsidejob.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/INSIDE-JOB.pdf
 Mod...  If you have trouble with pdf try to open with adobe reader.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 02:58:19 AM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Inside Job
« on: March 12, 2019, 02:25:18 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Inside Job
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 03:06:59 PM »
Whether or not someone 'feels' that they believe in a lone assassin or a conspiracy...they should read this----

INSIDE JOB [75 pages].....  jfkinsidejob.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/INSIDE-JOB.pdf
 Mod...  If you have trouble with pdf try to open with adobe reader.

A pile of garbage!

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 07:58:19 PM »
A pile of garbage!
Smellier than the Warren Report? [Which it contradicts]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 07:58:19 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 11:52:00 PM »
Had Shelley displayed any nervousness or reticence when answering, the Dallas police had cause to arrest him- and this is indeed what happened, according to journalist Elzie Glaze. Shelley had confided to him in 1975 that the DPD had formally charged him with the President's murder. (William Weston in The Fourth Decade, Vol. 6, No. 4, May 1999).

Although Shelley arrived at DPD HQ about 1:30, he was not allowed to leave until 5:00 PM (WC Exhibit 1381)- and not without submitting a second affidavit. One would imagine that his other bombshell to Glaze- that he'd joined the CIA shortly after its inception- helped especially in obtaining his early release.
:-\
 the reopen forum
I met this lady who knew Wesley Frazier. He told her that the cops were threatening him with accessory to murder charges.

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 10:11:40 PM »
I find it both hilarious and absurd that so many people point to nonsense like this, and yet everyone ignores the Zapruder testimony to the Warren Commission. 

Zapruder testified that shooters were behind him. And indeed, 2 shooters were behind him, in the pergola. The Moorman photo shows them. The Nix film shows them. The Darnell film shows them. Other photos show them. And yet everyone disregards it and continues on with the Oswald debate. Even shows stuff like the above.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 10:11:40 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 11:14:07 PM »
Zapruder testified that shooters were behind him.
No he didn't.

And indeed, 2 shooters were behind him, in the pergola. 
Has been previously dismissed as ridiculous--  https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1416.msg38569.html#msg38569
You are really Keyvan Shahrdar huh?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 11:28:01 PM »
:-\
 the reopen forum
I met this lady who knew Wesley Frazier. He told her that the cops were threatening him with accessory to murder charges.

Messrs Shelley and Frazier knew the identity of the person we now call 'Prayer Man'. Go figure!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 11:28:01 PM »

Offline Izraul Hidashi

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 06:19:50 AM »
First of all, watch your mouth. I'm not one of anything. I have my own mind, eyes and ears, and I can see just fine.

Second...

Mr. LIEBELER - As you were standing on this abutment facing Elm street, you say the police ran over behind the concrete structure behind you and down the railroad track behind that, is that right?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - After the shots?
Mr. LIEBELER - Yes.
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes--after the shots--yes, some of them were motorcycle cops--I guess they left their motorcycles running and they were running right behind me, of course, in the line of the shooting. I guess they thought it came from right behind me.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you have any impression as to the direction from which these shots came?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No, I also thought it came from back of me. Of course, you can't tell when something is in line it could come from anywhere, but being I was here and he was hit on this line and he was hit right in the head--I saw it right around here, so it looked like it came from here and it could come from there.
Mr. LIEBELER - All right, as you stood here on the abutment and looked down into Elm Street, you saw the President hit on the right side of the head and you thought perhaps the shots had come from behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Well, yes.
Mr. LIEBELER - From the direction behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes, actually--I couldn't say what I thought at the moment, where they came from--after the impact of the tragedy was really what I saw and I started and I said--yelling, "They've killed him"--I assumed that they came from there, because as the police started running back of me, it looked like it came from the back of me.

Now that we've established you don't know what you're talking about... Here's the original un-altered Moorman photo.

https://photos.google.com/search/_tra_/photo/AF1QipPEWzepTWj7Ll8zteFc6vKo46d0nqP6HT_fotXv

Now here's a zoomed and colorized photo. The last one I made it easier to see and before you look at it, think real carefully about your position. Because if you claim to be a researcher and can't see something as simple as this, smh.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mNkFZaXdRFyMhfh98