Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Rackley smears Molina  (Read 5090 times)

Offline Steve Thomas

Rackley smears Molina
« on: February 04, 2018, 09:30:27 AM »
Advertisement
Talk about a smear job.

"We then asked her, if the Police asked her to go along, what would she do. She stated, "I would do anything I could to help."

DPD Archives. Box 3, Folder, Folder# 17, Item# 6
http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/box3.htm

Steve Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

Rackley smears Molina
« on: February 04, 2018, 09:30:27 AM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

Re: Rackley smears Molina
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 02:12:06 PM »
Talk about a smear job.

"We then asked her, if the Police asked her to go along, what would she do. She stated, "I would do anything I could to help."

DPD Archives. Box 3, Folder, Folder# 17, Item# 6

Steve Thomas

Hey, Steve.  It's ironic you happened to mention Molina.  When Mick presented his comment
re the Life magazine article in my thread,  I happened to go further in the link he provided
which then circled around Oswald's mother's experience when she and Marina went that Saturday
to visit her son.  She stated that as they were waiting to get permission for the visit someone approached
her whom she didn't know if it was an FBI man or one of the SS.   Anyway, whoever it was, then stated
the visit would be delayed and  ...  but we have picked up another suspect.  Of course with this new information, both the mother and wife were very hopeful that Lee would be set free.

As soon as I saw this I thought of Molina and whether he was interrogated that Saturday and apparently
he was  ... for six hours. 

Now, going back to your thread it's hard to tell if Rackley was trying to be helpful towards the police
or hurtful to Molina.  And, regarding the comment stated by the police whether she would ... go along. 
Did he mean you will testify on what you stated if asked or ... go along ... in a stronger way should
we arrest him?

link ... pg 149

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh1/html/WC_Vol1_0081a.htm
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 05:12:52 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 11:34:15 AM »

Now, going back to your thread it's hard to tell if Rackley was trying to be helpful towards the police
or hurtful to Molina.  And, regarding the comment stated by the police whether she would ... go along. 
Did he mean you will testify on what you stated if asked or ... go along ... in a stronger way should
we arrest him?

Dan,

You'd have to go back to her full interview in Box 3, Folder# 17, Item# 6.

I personally think it was a smear job.
BTW, she was across the street from the TSBD, which would giver the same vantage point as Howard Brennan.

Steve Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 11:34:15 AM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 01:49:13 PM »
Dan,

You'd have to go back to her full interview in Box 3, Folder# 17, Item# 6.

I personally think it was a smear job.
BTW, she was across the street from the TSBD, which would giver the same vantage point as Howard Brennan.

Steve Thomas

Hey, Steve .. I hope you can bear with me because this is confusing.
From what I read she stated she ate lunch that day with Molina and a few other employees
which she thought was unusual because he usually ate his lunch by himself.
After it said Molina went outside and ... you are saying that Rackley did as well?
If she did stand where you said she did with the same vantage point as Brennan why no questions about
what she saw or heard during the shooting?  Why would the police want to focus on Molina's possible
cooperation with the assassination?  If this is true then all that crap that the DPD had a set script
beforehand re Oswald acting alone was exactly that.  One would think they would try to bend
her testimony to Oswald not Molina.   

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 06:12:25 PM »

From what I read she stated she ate lunch that day with Molina and a few other employees
which she thought was unusual because he usually ate his lunch by himself.
After it said Molina went outside and ... you are saying that Rackley did as well?
If she did stand where you said she did with the same vantage point as Brennan why no questions about
what she saw or heard during the shooting?  Why would the police want to focus on Molina's possible
cooperation with the assassination?  If this is true then all that crap that the DPD had a set script
beforehand re Oswald acting alone was exactly that.  One would think they would try to bend
her testimony to Oswald not Molina.   

Dan,

CE 2003 is a list of TSBD employees. In there, it says that Rackley left the building at 12:15, stood across the street,  and returned at 2:55 PM. In her interview, she said that she saw Molina on the steps of the TSBD, but after the shooting, she did not see him again. I do not know why she was not asked about the shooting itself; but in her interview, she never was asked. (At least as far as we know).

You asked, "Why would the police want to focus on Molina's possible cooperation with the assassination?"

You'd have to read Molina's WC testimony  http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/molina.htm

He told the WC that the police woke him up at 1:30 Saturday morning.
"Well, on November 23d following the assassination, I was paid a visit by the local police department at 1:30 in the morning and they sort of wanted to tie me up with this case in some way or another and they thought that I was implicated."

Molina was a suspect because he was in the Dallas Police Intelligence Files as a member of the G.I. Forum.   

You said, "If this is true then all that crap that the DPD had a set script beforehand re Oswald acting alone was exactly that."

I personally do not believe Oswald was set up by the Dallas Police Department beforehand. He wasn't in their Intelligence Files. Both Curry and Fritz said they had never heard of him and had no idea he was in Dallas.

I think, as far as the Dallas Police is concerned, Oswald was a target of opportunity. They had a suspect in hand for the Tippit killing, and they just ran with it.

Steve Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 06:12:25 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 08:34:01 PM »
Dan,

CE 2003 is a list of TSBD employees. In there, it says that Rackley left the building at 12:15, stood across the street,  and returned at 2:55 PM. In her interview, she said that she saw Molina on the steps of the TSBD, but after the shooting, she did not see him again. I do not know why she was not asked about the shooting itself; but in her interview, she never was asked. (At least as far as we know).

You asked, "Why would the police want to focus on Molina's possible cooperation with the assassination?"

You'd have to read Molina's WC testimony  http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/molina.htm

He told the WC that the police woke him up at 1:30 Saturday morning.
"Well, on November 23d following the assassination, I was paid a visit by the local police department at 1:30 in the morning and they sort of wanted to tie me up with this case in some way or another and they thought that I was implicated."

Molina was a suspect because he was in the Dallas Police Intelligence Files as a member of the G.I. Forum.   

You said, "If this is true then all that crap that the DPD had a set script beforehand re Oswald acting alone was exactly that."

I personally do not believe Oswald was set up by the Dallas Police Department beforehand. He wasn't in their Intelligence Files. Both Curry and Fritz said they had never heard of him and had no idea he was in Dallas.

I think, as far as the Dallas Police is concerned, Oswald was a target of opportunity. They had a suspect in hand for the Tippit killing, and they just ran with it.

Steve Thomas

Thanks, Steve.

I agree ... This whole notion that the DPD knew beforehand that he was to be the lone gunman
makes no sense at all.  Let alone that they altered or planted evidence.  They were doing their best to investigate the crime under extreme circumstances.

Offline Steve Thomas

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 07:06:49 AM »
Thanks, Steve.

I agree ... This whole notion that the DPD knew beforehand that he was to be the lone gunman
makes no sense at all.  Let alone that they altered or planted evidence.  They were doing their best to investigate the crime under extreme circumstances.

Dan,

Sometimes it's not a case of altered evidence, but a case of witheld evidence.
I've found at least three cases where the testimony of County Sheriff's Deputies seem to be at odds with the testimony of the Dallas City Police:

1) The people who discover the rifle on the sixth floor of the TSBD; Weitzman, Boone, Craig, etc. declare the rifle to be, or believe it to be a Mauser. They are sent back to work and the crime scene is taken over by the DPD. The rifle is determined to be a Mannlicher-Carcano.

2) In the search of the garage at the Paine residence, Sheriff's Deputies find small metal boxes containing the names and activities of Cuban sympathizers. The evidence seized at the residence is turned over to the Dallas Police. The evidence listed in Stovall's Exhibit A in vol. XXI of the WC Hearings contains no such boxes.

3) Sherrif's Deputies search the cars in the parking lot behind the grassy knoll. The list of license plates disappear.

Makes me wonder.

Steve Thomas

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 07:06:49 AM »