Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 25233 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Humor me
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2019, 12:25:16 AM »
Advertisement
The exact type of response one expects from an idiot who breathes conspiracy.  See DiEugenio.

It's the only response you deserve.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2019, 12:25:16 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2019, 12:50:36 AM »
Paulie is getting upset?.. Maybe a round of golf will calm him down.

Way healthier than getting one's relaxation out of a bottle, I hear*. And not cost the taxpayers $3m+ every time he heads out to his favourite course.

*How are Tom, Jack, and Jim these days, btw?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 12:53:09 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2019, 12:54:12 AM »
Way healthier than getting one's relaxation out of a bottle, I hear*. And not cost the taxpayers $3m+ every time he heads out to his favourite course.

*How are Tom, Jack, and Jim these days, btw?

Oh, look how charming? Billy wants to join in...  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2019, 12:54:12 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2019, 12:58:10 AM »
Oh, look how charming? Billy wants to join in...  :D

Paulie? Billy?  The conspiracy community must be cringing each time this clown posts.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2019, 01:00:16 AM »
Paulie? Billy?  The conspiracy community must be cringing each time this clown posts.

I actually know for a fact that they are laughing?. as they should when clowns like you are involved

You are entertaining for a little while but you will never be any more than that
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 01:07:15 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2019, 01:00:16 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2019, 01:05:42 AM »
I actually know for a fact that they are laughing?. as they should when clowns like you are involved

A fact? Must be the same type of ?fact? you need for a conspiracy in the JFK event.  One more non existent fact. This is to damn easy lol.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2019, 01:11:35 AM »
A fact? Must be the same type of ?fact? you need for a conspiracy in the JFK event.  One more non existent fact. This is to damn easy lol.

I don't need any fact for a conspiracy?. it's all the same to me. I just want to know what really happened.

So, you just show me a "fact" that Oswald is guilty and acted alone and I'll gladly accept it.... but you can't, can you now?

You've got nothing more than hot air and a bad attitude, but that's already well known fact for anybody who you've been in contact with.

You are getting pretty tiresome with your overinflated ego and your inability to even defend the crap you believe in.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 01:18:35 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2019, 01:11:35 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2019, 01:20:01 AM »
I don't need any fact for a conspiracy?. it's all the same to me. I just want to know what really happened.

So, you just show me a "fact" that Oswald is guilty and acted alone and I'll gladly accept it.... but you can't, can you now?

You've got nothing more than hot air and a bad attitude, but that's already well known fact for anybody who you've been in contact with.

Totality of circumstantial evidence and Oswald?s consciousness of guilt are two issues conspiracy nuts can not over come. Those are the facts. Your own ignorance in stating a direct evidence case is stronger one more time shows those reading this exchange understand your inability to reason critically and demonstrates once again your total ignorance of the evidence in this case. You seek confirmation bias as the majority of ignorant people do. You cannot even garner support on this thread.  How pathetic are you ?Marty?.