Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 25228 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Humor me
« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2019, 06:23:17 PM »
Advertisement
Does this lame excuse hypothesis make any sense to anybody? What would be the point of (or the need to) replace them in the garage for her testimony and then have her lie about them being there since the assassination? Or are you suggesting that the police took them out of her garage without her knowledge?

Mr Smith's lame excuse hypothesis also rests on the incredibly stupid simply incredible idea that it had occurred to not a single person in law enforcement------DPD, FBI, SS------in the hours and days and weeks following the assassination to check whether Ms Paine had any curtain rods in her home. No! Instead it's left to Ms Paine to pick up the phone months later and say, 'Gentlemen, it might interest you to know that I have some curtain rods in my garage from before the assassination. You must have missed them during your several searches of the property'. And they look at each other and say, 'Hey, that's interesting------we should get them fingerprinted. That way we can prove absolutely nothing of relevance to the case! But let's take them from the garage in secret and then return them in secret and lie to the Warren Commission about what we're doing. That would be another really effective way of achieving absolutely nothing!'

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2019, 06:23:17 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2019, 01:09:22 PM »
Mr Smith's lame excuse hypothesis also rests on the incredibly stupid simply incredible idea that it had occurred to not a single person in law enforcement------DPD, FBI, SS------in the hours and days and weeks following the assassination to check whether Ms Paine had any curtain rods in her home. No! Instead it's left to Ms Paine to pick up the phone months later and say, 'Gentlemen, it might interest you to know that I have some curtain rods in my garage from before the assassination. You must have missed them during your several searches of the property'. And they look at each other and say, 'Hey, that's interesting------we should get them fingerprinted. That way we can prove absolutely nothing of relevance to the case! But let's take them from the garage in secret and then return them in secret and lie to the Warren Commission about what we're doing. That would be another really effective way of achieving absolutely nothing!'

::)

You think my hypothesis is "stupid" when your crazy narrative has the authorities successfully suppressing curtain rods to avoid having them ever associated with Oswald but then five months later voluntarily bringing them to light to test them for - wait for it - Oswald's prints!  LOL.  Why would they do that?  And conveniently filling out a form to document the testing of the very curtains rods that they want to cover up.   Whew.  And Oswald himself denies the fairy tale you are spinning.  He confirmed that he had no curtain rods.  Paine confirms these rods were from her garage and even your form notes the WC exhibit number given to them.   That is the single dumbest theory I've read here in a very long time.  And that is saying a lot. 

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2019, 04:36:12 PM »
You think my hypothesis is "stupid" when your crazy narrative has the authorities successfully suppressing curtain rods to avoid having them ever associated with Oswald but then five months later voluntarily bringing them to light to test them for - wait for it - Oswald's prints!

:D

What is it with you and strawman arguments, Mr Smith? I never said what you say I said!

Now listen up, I'm going to play nice here and talk you through this incredibly complex matter one more time!  Thumb1:

The Crime Scene Search Section form tells us that
-------------as of 7.30pm 23 March 1964--------------
there were 2 curtain rods in Lieutenant Day's crime lab.

Get your calculator out, Mr Smith, and press '2'!  Thumb1:

We know from the on-the-record testimony of Ms Paine in Irving, Texas on 23 March 1964 that
-------------as of 7.30pm 23 March 1964--------------
there were 2 curtain rods in the Paine garage.

Press '+ 2' on your calculator, Mr Smith!  Thumb1:

Well done, sir, you're doing an outstanding job!

Now press '='!  Thumb1:

What number has just popped up on your calculator screen, Mr Smith?

Did I create the hard evidence yielding this number? Nope! I'm just reporting it. It's there for all to see on the official Crime Scene Search Section form.

So there's no point attacking me. All that does is draw renewed attention to your utter, total, embarrassing inability to explain the hard evidence away!

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2019, 04:36:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2019, 10:52:58 PM »
What is it with you and strawman arguments, Mr Smith? I never said what you say I said!

That's what "Richard" does.  He will strawman you to death instead of responding to what you actually say.  He doesn't care about anomalies or discrepancies with the purported evidence.  He doesn't even represent the evidence accurately.

We don't know what Oswald denied or confirmed, and besides, "Richard" thinks that Oswald was a liar -- except when he wasn't.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2019, 11:48:45 PM »
That's what "Richard" does.  He will strawman you to death instead of responding to what you actually say.  He doesn't care about anomalies or discrepancies with the purported evidence.  He doesn't even represent the evidence accurately.

We don't know what Oswald denied or confirmed, and besides, "Richard" thinks that Oswald was a liar -- except when he wasn't.

Some folks believe these guys are paid disinformationalists. But I don't buy it. No one in their right mind would pay for such an outlandishly incompetent debater as Mr Smith!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2019, 11:48:45 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2019, 12:13:40 AM »
Some folks believe these guys are paid disinformationalists. But I don't buy it. No one in their right mind would pay for such an outlandishly incompetent debater as Mr Smith!  :D

Lol. Cannot make this s?t up. Those with ABSOLUTELY NO evidence to support a conspiracy in 56 years calls one using simple common sense and actual evidence incompetent. Conspiracy theory is a disease and Ford missed his vaccinations.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2019, 12:20:34 AM »
Lol. Cannot make this s?t up. Those with ABSOLUTELY NO evidence to support a conspiracy in 56 years calls one using simple common sense and actual evidence incompetent. Conspiracy theory is a disease and Ford missed his vaccinations.

Paulie is getting upset?.. Maybe a round of golf will calm him down.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2019, 12:20:34 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2019, 12:22:12 AM »
Paulie is getting upset?.. Maybe a round of golf will calm him down.

The exact type of response one expects from an idiot who breathes conspiracy.  See DiEugenio.