Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 25639 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Humor me
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2019, 06:18:25 AM »
Advertisement
So, a cop or cops got dates wrong.

And you know these dates are wrong, how exactly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2019, 06:18:25 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2019, 10:44:38 AM »
And you know these dates are wrong, how exactly?

It's almost as though Mr May can't justify such an extraordinary claim!

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2019, 11:19:05 AM »
It's almost as though Mr May can't justify such an extraordinary claim!

why don't you just talk about what went on in the middle ages?  tis' far more interesting, am so jealous the wealthy had such a good time.  back in the day.  but oswald killed kennedy, tis' true without lying, certain and most true...... sorry, hermes.  and kennedy's tale has already been written, though not cast in (Oliver) stone, perhaps....... sigh+
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 11:21:29 AM by Mark A. Oblazney »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2019, 11:19:05 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2019, 01:30:36 PM »
Mr.Ford, my question, which you keep avoiding is:  what do you believe this is ?evidence? of?  A simple question I would think as you?ve posted it numerous times.

Alan just posts the form over and over noting that March 15 comes before March 23 as though that proves something.  He appears to be contending that Oswald took curtain rods to the TSBD on Nov. 22.  Those rods were found by some unknown person and the authorities then successfully suppressed them to promote the conclusion that Oswald carried a rifle instead of curtain rods in his bag.  For some inexplicable reason that Alan refuse to address, the same authorities who successfully suppress these curtain rods in an effort to frame Oswald then decided bring them to light five months later to test them for Oswald's prints!  LOL.  And conveniently fill out this form to document the evidence they have gone to great pains to suppress.  Oswald helps them out by, again inexplicably, denying not only that he had any curtain rods but that he even carried a long bag that morning.  Alan apparently refuses to acknowledge that perhaps Ruth Paine brought the curtain rods in her garage to the notice of the WC or DPD before her interview and that they were taken from her garage to check Oswald's story to Frazier that he had gone there for curtain rods.  Then replaced in the garage for the purpose of her testimony.   The fact that the form contains the same WC exhibit number referenced in Paine's later testimony is consistent with that narrative and if there were any doubt Ruth Paine herself confirms these curtain rods were taken from her garage and that they had been there since the assassination (i.e. they were not recovered elsewhere). 

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2019, 01:49:05 PM »
Alan apparently refuses to acknowledge that perhaps Ruth Paine brought the curtain rods in her garage to the notice of the WC or DPD before her interview and that they were taken from her garage to check Oswald's story to Frazier that he had gone there for curtain rods.  Then replaced in the garage for the purpose of her testimony.

:D

Nice try, Mr Smith!

Unfortunately.... you fail. Yet again!

The 2 curtain rods submitted for fingerprinting on 15 March were not signed back out until 24 March.

On the evening of 23 March, Agent Howlett found 2 curtain rods in the Paine garage.

Now! Attend closely to what I am about to say:

23 March comes before 24 March.

Therefore the 2 curtain rods which Agent Howlett removed from the Paine garage cannot be the same 2 curtain rods he had submitted 8 days earlier for fingerprinting.

If you're still struggling to get your brain around these simple facts, I can but invite you to take out your calculator and verify for yourself that-----------

2 + 2 = 4

Perhaps Mr May now understands all this, which would explain his decision to crawl back under his rock!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2019, 01:49:05 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2019, 02:00:54 PM »
?History has recorded?.  :D

What does that even mean?

Try reading non-fiction as opposed to the Warren Report. You may learn something. Nah, you won?t.

History has recorded that Mr May is not merely a gullible fool, he is a coward as well. When he finds that he can't actually defend one of his own extraordinary claims, he turns tail and.... runs away!

:D

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2019, 05:22:35 PM »
Alan apparently refuses to acknowledge that perhaps Ruth Paine brought the curtain rods in her garage to the notice of the WC or DPD before her interview and that they were taken from her garage to check Oswald's story to Frazier that he had gone there for curtain rods.  Then replaced in the garage for the purpose of her testimony. 

Does this lame excuse hypothesis make any sense to anybody? What would be the point of (or the need to) replace them in the garage for her testimony and then have her lie about them being there since the assassination? Or are you suggesting that the police took them out of her garage without her knowledge?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2019, 05:22:35 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2019, 05:52:43 PM »
Once again Walt, you either lie deliberately or more likely still know nothing about the case.
In making a statement like this you merely expose your ignorance.... Because there are many in this forum who disagree with you...

And I know without any doubt that Lee Oswald DID NOT fire that carcano from the sixth floor window. I know that as sure as the sun rises and sets every day....
 And I doubt that he fired any weapon from anyplace in Dealy Plaza ......

I know that as sure as the sun rises and sets every day....
>>> The catch is that you get east & west mixed up