Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 25224 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: Humor me
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2019, 02:01:00 AM »
Advertisement
Mr May, are you arguing that Lieutenant J. C. Day got both dates on this document wrong?

What possible reason could you have for making such an extraordinary, evidence-denying claim?

Thumb1:

Mr.Ford, my question, which you keep avoiding is:  what do you believe this is ?evidence? of?  A simple question I would think as you?ve posted it numerous times.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2019, 02:01:00 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2019, 02:07:05 AM »
Mr.Ford, my question, which you keep avoiding is:  what do you believe this is ?evidence? of?  A simple question I would think as you?ve posted it numerous times.

Mr May, it is clearcut evidence that
-------------2 curtain rods were submitted for fingerprinting against Mr Oswald's prints 8 days before 2 curtain rods were taken from the Paine garage
-------------these same 2 curtain rods were not signed out of the DPD crime lab until the day after 2 curtain rods were taken from the Paine garage.

What possible reason do you have to make the kooky claim that Lieutenant J. C. Day got both dates on this form wrong?

Thumb1:

Offline Paul May

« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2019, 02:16:28 AM »
Mr May, it is clearcut evidence that
-------------2 curtain rods were submitted for fingerprinting against Mr Oswald's prints 8 days before 2 curtain rods were taken from the Paine garage
-------------these same 2 curtain rods were not signed out of the DPD crime lab until the day after 2 curtain rods were taken from the Paine garage.

What possible reason do you have to make the kooky claim that Lieutenant J. C. Day got both dates on this form wrong?

Thumb1:

What is the origin of this form and what did Day say about it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2019, 02:16:28 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2019, 02:23:40 AM »
What is the origin of this form and what did Day say about it?

Origin: official DPD files: https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337461/?q=%22curtain%20rods%22

As far as I am aware, Lieutenant Day was never questioned about this form. Thankfully, his signature and handwriting, as well as Agent Howlett's signature, verify its authenticity. As of course does the fact that it is part of the official DPD archive.

Now! We're still waiting for you to explain your grounds for making the kooky claim that Lieutenant Day got both dates on the form wrong.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 02:25:13 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2019, 02:28:44 AM »
Origin: official DPD files: https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth337461/?q=%22curtain%20rods%22

As far as I am aware, Lieutenant Day was never questioned about this form. Thankfully, his signature and handwriting, as well as Agent Howlett's signature, verify its authenticity. As of course does the fact that it is part of the official DPD archive.

Now! We're still waiting for you to explain your grounds for making the kooky claim that Lieutenant Day got both dates on the form wrong.

Thumb1:

So, the question is:  why is this material to the case against Oswald?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2019, 02:28:44 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2019, 02:33:22 AM »
So, the question is:  why is this material to the case against Oswald?

:D

So, the question is: why did you claim that both of the dates on this official Crime Scene Search Section form are wrong? What grounds did you have for pushing such an extraordinary notion?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2019, 06:14:43 AM »
Huge difference. History has recorded Oswald as the assassin. Try reading non fiction as opposed to conspiracy theory. You may learn something.  Nah, you won?t.

?History has recorded?.  :D

What does that even mean?

Try reading non-fiction as opposed to the Warren Report. You may learn something. Nah, you won?t.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2019, 06:14:43 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2019, 06:15:56 AM »
And this minor piece of nothing means what to you?  The relevance is?  You believe this singular piece of nonsense offsets EVERY piece of physical evidence proving Oswald as the sole shooter?

All ZERO of them?