Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 25219 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: Humor me
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2019, 01:33:25 AM »
Advertisement
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Mr May.....  Gary Mack was wrong.....There definitely was a conspiracy to murder JFK, and blame a hapless James Bond wanna-be for the murder.    The plot was anchored at the highest levels of the US government and they used the horrific threat of nuclear war and "national Security"to dupe us pissants  into accepting their lies.

Opinion, unsupported by ANY hard, credible evidence.  The perfect example of a conspiracy advocate seeking confirmation bias.  IOW, a cliche?.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2019, 01:33:25 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2019, 01:35:04 AM »
Thumb1:
That statement is so profound that I bookmarked it !!

Interesting.  What?s been offered to prove this conspiracy in 56 years?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2019, 03:32:58 PM »
Opinion, unsupported by ANY hard, credible evidence.  The perfect example of a conspiracy advocate seeking confirmation bias.  IOW, a cliche?.

Pssssst Mr May.... Have you ever heard of the HSCA ?.....  Are you aware that they used "hard, credible evidence" and they concluded that there was a conspiracy behind the coup d e'tat.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2019, 03:32:58 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2019, 12:39:23 AM »

Hello Mr May!

Perhaps you can explain the below for us?

Thank you! Thumb1:

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2019, 12:44:15 AM »
Someone should produce a Paul May doll. You pull the string and it asks the same question over and over again ... day after day.....month after month for 56 years.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2019, 12:44:15 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2019, 01:54:20 AM »
Someone should produce a Paul May doll. You pull the string and it asks the same question over and over again ... day after day.....month after month for 56 years.

I?ll stop asking the question when it?s answered. I believe it?s safe to say you cannot answer it. Why would u be any different than any other conspiracy nut? 56 years and you lunatics cannot produce an alternative to the events of that day.  Know how stupid you sound? Apparently not.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2019, 02:03:34 AM »
Pssssst Mr May.... Have you ever heard of the HSCA ?.....  Are you aware that they used "hard, credible evidence" and they concluded that there was a conspiracy behind the coup d e'tat.

Once again Walt, you either lie deliberately or more likely still know nothing about the case. At all. The HSCA, agreed with the WC that Oswald shot POTUS. THE HSCA NEVER said it was a conspiracy. They said it was a probable conspiracy but....they could not prove it. No different than what Gary Mack stated. Not one human being in 56 years has PROVEN a conspiracy.  So Walt, keep screaming coup like the maniac you are and after you?ve left this life, people will remember you likely ?as the nut? who screamed ?CONSPIRACY? and just kept lying his entire life.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2019, 02:03:34 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2019, 05:16:06 AM »
 Not one human being in 56 years has PROVEN that Oswald did it either, so what?s the difference?