Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 25216 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Humor me
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2019, 02:37:42 PM »
Advertisement
The late Gary Mack sums it up nicely:  ?there may have been a conspiracy to kill JFK, but I cannot prove it nor can anybody else?.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, Mr May.....  Gary Mack was wrong.....There definitely was a conspiracy to murder JFK, and blame a hapless James Bond wanna-be for the murder.    The plot was anchored at the highest levels of the US government and they used the horrific threat of nuclear war and "national Security"to dupe us pissants  into accepting their lies.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2019, 02:37:42 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2019, 10:01:25 PM »
All it takes not to see "hard credible" evidence is to dismiss whatever is being offered as not credible.
Thumb1:
That statement is so profound that I bookmarked it !!

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2019, 10:07:55 PM »
Hey, Bill Chapman... as a Kennedy hater, your eyes and mind are quite clouded. I think in other circles they call it "biased."
OK ...This is a British/Irish thing right?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2019, 10:07:55 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2019, 01:41:41 AM »
  Lee Harvey Oswald was a first-rate, bona fide kook...he killed President John F. Kennedy, 
A kook because he killed Kennedy [supposedly] He killed Kennedy [supposedly] because he was a kook...Why? because [supposedly] he killed Kennedy. Seriously, here is the facts--- the cops had never heard of Oswald before but in less than an hour and a half they were absolutely convinced that he was a cold blooded killer. 48 hours later, he was silenced forever.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2019, 01:38:01 PM »
A kook because he killed Kennedy [supposedly] He killed Kennedy [supposedly] because he was a kook...Why? because [supposedly] he killed Kennedy. Seriously, here is the facts--- the cops had never heard of Oswald before but in less than an hour and a half they were absolutely convinced that he was a cold blooded killer. 48 hours later, he was silenced forever.

Why would the cops have needed to have "heard of Oswald" before the assassination to be convinced he was a "cold blooded killer"?  He fled the scene of the JFK assassination and was implicated in the murder of a police officer less than an hour later (the only DPD officer killed within a couple year span).  The murder of a police officer in broad daylight was so rare that it likely was related to the assassination.  They didn't need Sherlock Holmes to reach that conclusion as even journalists that heard reports of a murdered police officer immediately thought it was related.  So once they had Oswald as a suspect on the Tippit murder, they knew he was a potential suspect in the JFK assassination which the investigation quickly confirmed.   It is silly to suggest that there was something odd about Oswald being deemed the suspected assassin after his arrest in the Tippit murder.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2019, 01:38:01 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2019, 06:28:21 PM »
... even journalists that heard reports of a murdered police officer immediately thought it was related.   
That is a very good point. Thanks for that insight. Yeah...the hunt was on huh?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2019, 04:33:01 AM »
The murder of a police officer in broad daylight was so rare that it likely was related to the assassination.

That?s a ridiculous non-sequitur ? even for you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2019, 04:33:01 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2019, 05:47:31 AM »
Hey, Bill Chapman...

What's the point of a conspiracy if the killers do not want to be caught - duh!

And besides, as a Kennedy hater, your eyes and mind are quite clouded. I think in other circles they call it "biased."

Take care, Bill.

LOL

Where do you get the idea that I'm a Kennedy 'hater'
It's you guys who are supporting the prime suspect
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 06:19:57 AM by Bill Chapman »