Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 25222 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Humor me
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2019, 05:33:57 PM »
Advertisement
As the old saying goes, "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Waiting for your killer & conspiracy to show up...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2019, 05:33:57 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2019, 12:09:44 AM »
Ever been to the Plaza, Robert?  Ever lit a firecracker there?  It is an echo chamber....... chamber.

Nope, I've NOT been to Dealey Plaza. I get what you're saying -- but gut instincts tell me there's legit honesty coming from those that testified to hearing the fatal head shot *sequence* in quick-succession ... on top on each other ... David Von Pein's *few* witness accounts of hearing equal spacing shots fired I just feel uncomfortable accepting - as fact - because I know I can't trust certain personalities testimony in the JFK assassination. I admit bias. I believe there was significant intimidation/manipulation targeted towards those that strayed from the narrative of the FBI/Warren Report. Won't even pretend otherwise, I am easily written off as being affected by confirmation bias. - that those that publicly spoke of the fatal head shot coming *audibly* in a tightly-spaced-grouping-of-shots are more compelling to me.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2019, 02:35:30 AM »
Maybe you should open your eyes.......

The late Gary Mack sums it up nicely:  ?there may have been a conspiracy to kill JFK, but I cannot prove it nor can anybody else?.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2019, 02:35:30 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2019, 04:17:42 AM »
Oswald may have killed JFK, but I cannot prove it nor can anyone else.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 04:18:19 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2019, 05:29:46 AM »
The late Gary Mack sums it up nicely:  ?there may have been a conspiracy to kill JFK, but I cannot prove it nor can anybody else?.

Was it meaningless coincidence Marina was unavailable for nearly 15 years immediatetly after her husband's death?
There seemed serious efforts to prevent either of the Oswald couple from timely, extensive Q&A in front of news cameras.

https://newspaperarchive.com/van-nuys-valley-news-sep-11-1977-p-51/

The circumstances, mysterious, troubled former USMC, former defector to the U.S.S.R., performs flawlessly between 7:00 am
and the late afternoon discovery of revolver rounds and a bus transfer, still on his person.

The official report amounts to LN transports sniper rifle without arousing suspicion, to the TSBD via neighbor and co-worker Frazier,
and across the parking lot and into the TSBD, secreting the rifle on the sixth floor. The LN manages around the unusually active floor
laying crew temporarily assigned to resurface the sixth floor. A sniper's perch comprised of boxes of books is set up during the lunch
break, but not before a coworker returns to finish his lunch and leave, and not too late to miss the pass-by of the POTUS targeted.

The rifle reportedly was debagged and reassembled before three shots were fired as rapidly and accurately as would be expected
after some recent practice and extraordinary nerve and composure.
After exiting the perch of boxes, the LN again secretes the rifle, then leaves the floor, still unobserved, showing up near the beginning of
the Baker and Truly team up to dash through the TSBD, floor by floor.

The LN slips out of the TSBD, and exhibiting no particular urgency, makes his way to his rented room, changes or doesn't change out
of his work clothes, exits concealing his revolver with a jacket later recovered at TSBD (huh? Does it only sound like that happened, or...?)
and is soon in a deadly confrontation with a police officer 0.8 mile from Oswald's room, accomplished between 12:20 rifle reassembly
and 1:15 pm escape from the Tippit murder scene.

A jacket found along the LN escape route ended at the Texas Theater proves untraceable despite attached dry cleaning tag. No source
linking the rifle ammunition to the LN or to the rifle was ever determined.

If you are of the school in which alumni make their own luck, The LN enjoyed much luck and concealed the source of the rifle's sling,
in addition to the bullets and possibly the stripper clip? The record describes the LN going through initial booking, obviously with
undetected revolver rounds and bus transfer. The LN also spends his first, or longer, incarcerated hour not noticing he is carrying
undetected revolver bullets and bus transfer.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 05:47:58 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2019, 05:29:46 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2019, 09:08:41 AM »
QUOTE: "The rifle reportedly was debagged and reassembled before three shots ..."

The reassembled rifle performs flawlessly with no chance for the suspected assassin to perform any test firing to ensure the rifle and scope are correctly aligned.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2019, 09:15:47 AM »
Waiting for your killer & conspiracy to show up...

Waiting for your evidence that Oswald did it to show up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2019, 09:15:47 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2019, 01:49:49 PM »
Hey, Bill Chapman...

What's the point of a conspiracy if the killers do not want to be caught - duh!

And besides, as a Kennedy hater, your eyes and mind are quite clouded. I think in other circles they call it "biased."

Take care, Bill.