Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 25199 times)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Humor me
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2019, 02:12:53 PM »
Advertisement
You want that to be true. Which is weird. It's genuinely hard to fathom what your motive is - I think of all the people I've seen participating on JFK related forums you are the most rabid 'lone nutter'. To say you passionately believe Oswald is the lone nut would be an understatement. I think even Paul is on the record as having not ruled out completely someone else was involved. The motivation to just defend the theory Oswald acted alone is weird. Unreasonable, even.

You paint a picture of Oswald excitedly salivating at the prospect of shooting JFK dead. But yet, the frothing at the mouth nutcase Oswald, you paint a picture of, instead of shooting JFK at the easiest and most obvious opportunity from Main onto N Houston. He calmly waits until the limo turns onto Elm, misses his first shot ... frantically seeking to kill JFK, Oswald hurries a reload (as the limo gets further away ... 80 yards or so further down Elm), he missed the head shot! again, with increased pressure ratcheting down upon himself Oswald frantically reloading his weapon knowing he's facing very stiff odds to get the opportunity to re-sight on the target and squeeze the trigger *had the SS been doing their job in protecting JFK the limo should have been floored engaging the fast exit gearing* but somehow Oswald manages this task - but only manages to shot JFK in the back. WTF, Oswald get it done! surely someone will take control of the situation and give the order to save JFK's life and get the duck (quack) out of there! Surely the highly professional SS will enact their training and evacuate the VIP from the scene at the sounds of shots fired? But wait, the limo driver Greer has found the time to turn his head around to face JFK and only when JFK's the head explodes, in front of his eyes, only then is Greer prepared to pull away quick sharp. The tension was building! Oswald, carried out his own personal mission, defied his self-made ever-increasing odds (by letting the limo take the turn onto Elm) ... he somehow kept his cool ... made sure (eventually) that JFK doesn't get out of dealey plaza alive! Oswald didn't even break a sweat, apparently.

So many reasonable eyewitnesses stated hearing: BANG ... BANG/BANG. The two final shots on top of each other.

What's your theory about that, David? *knows there's a perfectly scripted reply* so don't bother - just wondering if there's anything inside your soul that has an opinion, a personal view, of how the final two shots that so many people within earshot seem to recall hearing. Do you have any theories about how these two shots could have come from Oswald? Do you totally rule out the possibility someone else fired another shot? doesn't something inside you wonder how so many people could have got it wrong hearing 2 shots together, in quick succession (impossible for a bolt-action) as you know.

Do you have any personal opinions on the JFK assassination David? you parrot almost every opinion, some say scripted, reply for lone nutters.

Ever been to the Plaza, Robert?  Ever lit a firecracker there?  It is an echo chamber....... chamber.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2019, 02:12:53 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2019, 02:34:26 PM »
Nothing about hearing cartridges hitting the floor in the earliest interview.

Ol Hero Hank is an amazing guy....  He said he heard the first shot ...So he stuck his head out of the window and looked up toward the sixth floor roof then he heard two more shots after he pulled his head back in the window.  Since the total ET for all of the shots was less than ten seconds.....Ol Hero Hank had reflexes that were faster than Superman.  And....Hank in the affidavit says that two additional shots were fired after he pulled his head back inside the window. The Tom Dillard Telephoto  shot shows our Hero looking down toward Houston street with a puzzled look on his face....

Norman is one of the LNer's Heroes .....   because his prevaricating was instrumental in the framing of Lee Oswald.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:06:31 AM by Walt Cakebread »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2019, 09:32:42 PM »
Was that statement Q&A

Was the Bookhout report about Randle's estimate of the size of the package she saw a "statement Q&A"?

Just asking?..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2019, 09:32:42 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2019, 03:20:21 AM »
So you agree, it could have been a conspiracy.

Conspiracy cannot be eliminated to a 100% certainty yet I?ve seen no hard credible evidence for it in 56 years.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2019, 08:44:18 AM »
Conspiracy cannot be eliminated to a 100% certainty yet I?ve seen no hard credible evidence for it in 56 years.

All it takes not to see "hard credible" evidence is to dismiss whatever is being offered as not credible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2019, 08:44:18 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2019, 01:23:17 PM »
Nothing about hearing cartridges hitting the floor in the earliest interview.

That's right!....  And I believe that IF ? Mr Norman had actually heard the sound of shells hitting the floor in conjunction with the sounds of a rifle bolt being operated and the boom of the discharge....He wouldn't have been standing there scratching his head and wondering what he'd heard....He would probably said something like "Hey! ...There's someone firing a rifle right above us.... Let's get outta here"....

Norman didn't start talking about shells hitting the floor until the FBI questioned the three stooges a couple of days after the coup d e'tat.  They "re-enacted" the THEORY  about the shooting while Hero Hank was on the fifth floor straining to hear the sounds they were making in "re-enacting the shooting"   That's when the sounds were actually introduced into Hank's memory banks.

Great example of CTer dishonesty.  Noting that there is "nothing about cartridges hitting the floor" to cast doubt on Norman's account when his statement clearly indicates that "he thought the shot had been fired from the floor directly above him."  Norman believes the shots came from above him to such an extent that he actually looks up to see what is going on and, incredibly, for this reason (checking where he believes the shots came from) his account is then further discounted because in Walt's subjective opinion he should have acted differently.  LOL.  We also know that other witnesses see a rifle sticking out of the 6th floor window at the moment of the assassination to corroborate his account.  And why would he lie about any of this?  Add yet another potential member to the large conspiracy these same CTers deny they are claiming while falsely and dishonestly suggesting that everyone lied to implicate Oswald.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2019, 01:47:59 PM »

Maybe you should open your eyes.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2019, 01:47:59 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2019, 02:16:38 PM »

As the old saying goes, "There are none so blind as those who will not see."