Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 25202 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Humor me
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 12:58:46 AM »
Advertisement
Boom>click-click x3
evenly spaced

Ping x3

-Harold Norman

Like it or not
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:01:32 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 12:58:46 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 01:04:40 AM »
Boom>click-click x3
evenly spaced

Ping x3

-Harold Norman

Like it or not

Funny how he reenacted that differently over the years.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 03:35:25 AM »
We discussed the shots, and where they had come from and decided we better go down stairs. We walked down the stairs to the first floor and did not see anyone else on the stairway as we went down. From the time of the shots until we started down-stairs was about five minutes.
Affidavit Dec 4 '63 [two weeks later]
Shots above his floor. Stood around watching everybody running around the street from the west window vantage. Had a chat about the shots. Without any further scrutiny or analysis casually strides down the stairs ...does not see anyone [well thankfully?]     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 03:35:25 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 09:18:08 AM »
Well, for starters, we can utilize all of the OTHER evidence in the case (in conjunction with the "earwitness" testimony).

E.G.,

The THREE shells on the sixth floor.

And the incredibly low percentage of witnesses who said they heard shots coming from MORE THAN JUST ONE general location (front vs. rear).

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-806.html

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/09/dealey-plaza-earwitnesses.html

None of this really supports a conclusion about how the shots were spaced.

Your argument is based on the assumptions that there were indeed only three shots fired, that all three shells found in the 'sniper's nest' were actually fired during the assassination and the fact that more (ear-) witnesses (which you yourself call unreliable to begin with) said one thing instead of another, when in fact a larger group of people saying one thing doesn't automatically make them right just because they are in the majority.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2019, 02:35:28 PM »

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

Yes indeed....  Ol Hank the hero who, was actually right there and heard the bolt being operated, and the boom of the discharge, and the clack of the bolt being pulled to the rear,  has added a bit to his embroidery work over the decades....  Ol Hero Hank's  memory must have slipped because in mimicking the sounds of the rifle being fired with his mouth he has completely forgotten that he also swore that he heard the clink of the spent shells hitting the floor....  Which indicates that he's a prevaricator...  Because he originally came on stage and into the lime light by saying that he'd heard the shells falling on the floor above his head ( Even though the shells were much closer to Bonnie Ray Williams head)    The tale about hearing the shells is what got him on stage....  Then afterwards he embroidered THE REST OF THE STORY.......

If a person actually experience something it's in their memory banks.....  Hank didn't hear any of what he says he heard.....He's simply a liar...and LBJ's cover up committee was encouraging him.

Mr. BALL. Do you remember whether or not you said anything to the men then as to whether or not you heard anything from above you?
Mr. NORMAN. Only I think I remember saying that I thought I could hear the shell hulls and the ejection of the rifle. I didn't tell I think I hear anybody moving, you know.
Mr. BALL. But you thought, do you remember you told the men then that you thought you heard the ejection of the rifle?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. And shells on the floor?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Falling?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Did anybody say anything as to where they thought the shots came from?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, I don't recall of either one of them saying they thought where it came from.
Mr. BALL. But You did?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And you said you thought it came from where?
Mr. NORMAN. Above where we were, above us.
Mr. BALL. Did you see any dust or dirt falling?
Mr. NORMAN. I didn't see any falling but I saw some in Bonnie Ray Williams hair.
Mr. BALL. Did anybody say anything about it?
Mr. NORMAN. I believe Jarman told him that it was in his hair first. Then I, you know, told him it was and I believe Jarman told him not to brush it out his hair but I think he did anyway.
Mr. BALL. After that happened, what did you do?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, we ran to the farthest window facing the expressway.
Mr. BALL. The farthest window, is that right?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.

Mr. BALL. Or did you hear any elevator operator
Mr. NORMAN. No; I don't recall.
Mr. BALL. Going up or down?
Mr. NORMAN. No, sir; I don't recall anyone.

Mr. BALL. You did make a statement later to the Secret Service, didn't you?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. I have here a document 493, which is a copy of a statement made by this witness, which I now mark 493.
(The document referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 493, for identification.)
Mr. BALL. The document that I have here shows the date 4th of December 1963. Do you remember having made a statement to Mr. Carter, Special Agent of the Secret Service, on that day?
Mr. NORMAN. I can't remember the exact date but I believe I remember Mr. Carter.
Mr. BALL. I want to call your attention to one part of the statement and I will ask you if you told him that:
"Just after the President passed by, I heard a shot and several seconds later I heard two more shots. I knew that the shots had come from directly above me, and I could hear the expended cartridges fall to the floor. I could also hear the bolt action of the rifle. I also saw some dust fall from the ceiling of the fifth floor and I felt sure that whoever had fired the shots was directly above me."
Did you make that statement to the Secret Service man?
Mr. NORMAN. I don't remember making a statement that I knew the shots came from directly above us. I didn't make that statement. And I don't remember saying I heard several seconds later. I merely told him that I heard three shots because I didn't have any idea what time it was.
Mr. BALL. I see. Did you tell them that you heard the bolt action of the rifle?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And that you heard the expended cartridges fall to the floor?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes; I heard them making a sound.

Mr. BALL. Do you remember Friday that we conducted an experiment to see whether or not you could hear?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. From the sixth floor?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And where did you put yourself in order to conduct the experiment?
Mr. NORMAN. In the same window. I may not have been in the same position but I was in the same window.
Mr. BALL. The same window?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. And that window was open?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. And the window, was the window on the sixth floor also open?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir; they told me it was open. I didn't see it.
Mr. BALL. And a Secret Service man went upstairs with a rifle, didn't he?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. What did you hear on the fifth floor?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, I heard the same sound, the sound similar. I heard three something that he dropped on the floor and then I could hear the rifle or whatever he had up there.
Mr. BALL. You could hear the rifle, the sound of an ejection?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you hear the sound of the bolt going back and forth?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir; I sure did.
Mr. BALL. You could hear it clearly, could you?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 01:52:25 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2019, 02:35:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2019, 06:12:48 PM »
Nothing about hearing cartridges hitting the floor in the earliest interview.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2019, 07:10:04 AM »

Was that statement Q&A

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 07:15:50 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2019, 07:10:04 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2019, 01:38:41 PM »

That's right!....  And I believe that IF ? Mr Norman had actually heard the sound of shells hitting the floor in conjunction with the sounds of a rifle bolt being operated and the boom of the discharge....He wouldn't have been standing there scratching his head and wondering what he'd heard....He would probably said something like "Hey! ...There's someone firing a rifle right above us.... Let's get outta here"....

Norman didn't start talking about shells hitting the floor until the FBI questioned the three stooges a couple of days after the coup d e'tat.  They "re-enacted" the THEORY  about the shooting while Hero Hank was on the fifth floor straining to hear the sounds they were making in "re-enacting the shooting"   That's when the sounds were actually introduced into Hank's memory banks.