Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Humor me  (Read 25223 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Humor me
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2019, 06:54:17 PM »
Advertisement
Hello Mr May!

Perhaps you can explain the below for us?

Thank you! Thumb1:

Bumped for Mr May, who seems to have missed it the first time!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2019, 06:54:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2019, 07:11:59 PM »
Once again Walt, you either lie deliberately or more likely still know nothing about the case. At all. The HSCA, agreed with the WC that Oswald shot POTUS. THE HSCA NEVER said it was a conspiracy. They said it was a probable conspiracy but....they could not prove it. No different than what Gary Mack stated. Not one human being in 56 years has PROVEN a conspiracy.  So Walt, keep screaming coup like the maniac you are and after you?ve left this life, people will remember you likely ?as the nut? who screamed ?CONSPIRACY? and just kept lying his entire life.

Once again Walt, you either lie deliberately or more likely still know nothing about the case.
In making a statement like this you merely expose your ignorance.... Because there are many in this forum who disagree with you...

And I know without any doubt that Lee Oswald DID NOT fire that carcano from the sixth floor window. I know that as sure as the sun rises and sets every day....
 And I doubt that he fired any weapon from anyplace in Dealy Plaza ......   
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:24:07 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2019, 01:29:01 AM »
Not one human being in 56 years has PROVEN that Oswald did it either, so what?s the difference?

Huge difference. History has recorded Oswald as the assassin. Try reading non fiction as opposed to conspiracy theory. You may learn something.  Nah, you won?t.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2019, 01:29:01 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2019, 01:33:03 AM »
Bumped for Mr May, who seems to have missed it the first time!  Thumb1:

And this minor piece of nothing means what to you?  The relevance is?  You believe this singular piece of nonsense offsets EVERY piece of physical evidence proving Oswald as the sole shooter?  I hope you?re kidding but I know you?re not.  That?s your sickness.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2019, 01:37:46 AM »
Once again Walt, you either lie deliberately or more likely still know nothing about the case.
In making a statement like this you merely expose your ignorance.... Because there are many in this forum who disagree with you...

And I know without any doubt that Lee Oswald DID NOT fire that carcano from the sixth floor window. I know that as sure as the sun rises and sets every day....
 And I doubt that he fired any weapon from anyplace in Dealy Plaza ......

You know without any doubt huh?  So, you believe somebody other than Oswald shot Kennedy?  Well Walt, belief is something one has in the absence of actual evidence.  Belief contains bias.  Belief is always seeking out confirmation.  Yes, this is a conspiracy forum.  That?s why you?re here Walt, is it not?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2019, 01:37:46 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2019, 01:40:55 AM »
And this minor piece of nothing means what to you?  The relevance is?  You believe this singular piece of nonsense offsets EVERY piece of physical evidence proving Oswald as the sole shooter?  I hope you?re kidding but I know you?re not.  That?s your sickness.

:D

This 'minor piece of nothing', Mr May, is an official DPD document pertaining to the submission and release of two items of physical evidence:

Kindly take note of the dates on this document, and then explain to us where you believe these 2 curtain rods came from.

Thank you!  Thumb1:

Offline Paul May

« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2019, 01:46:22 AM »
:D

This 'minor piece of nothing', Mr May, is an official DPD document pertaining to the submission and release of two items of physical evidence:

Kindly take note of the dates on this document, and then explain to us where you believe these 2 curtain rods came from.

Thank you!  Thumb1:

So, a cop or cops got dates wrong. What is YOUR point? What do YOU believes this proves?  What to YOU is the relevance?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2019, 01:46:22 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2019, 01:53:08 AM »
So, a cop or cops got dates wrong. What is YOUR point? What do YOU believes this proves?  What to YOU is the relevance?

Mr May, are you arguing that Lieutenant J. C. Day got both dates on this document wrong?

What possible reason could you have for making such an extraordinary, evidence-denying claim?

Thumb1: