Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How to frame Oswald?  (Read 14421 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: How to frame Oswald?
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2019, 06:00:46 AM »
Advertisement

. . .

So, let's start here; knowing what physical evidence is available, how would you have set up Oswald?

I would need Oswald?s cooperation.

I would need him to see the importance of him appearing to be the assassin.

I would need him to leave the building as soon as possible.
I would need him to go get a handgun.
I would need him to go to an area where a policeman would be murdered.
I would need him to act suspiciously, to duck into a shoe store to attract attention, as a police car passed by.
Then to duck into a theater without paying to attract attention, as another police car passed by.
And to pull a gun on the first policeman to approach him in a theater.

In addition, there would be other work to be done.

But if one can get Oswald?s cooperation in all these things, then framing him would be pretty straight forward.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2019, 06:00:46 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2019, 09:06:22 AM »

I would need him to act suspiciously, to duck into a shoe store to attract attention, as a police car passed by.
Then to duck into a theater without paying to attract attention, as another police car passed by.

In addition, there would be other work to be done.

But if one can get Oswald?s cooperation in all these things, then framing him would be pretty straight forward.

None of this has anything to do with the question asked in the opening post, but I'll address it anyway.

Would that be active participation or could it have been unwittingly?

It seems you are merely talking about active participation.....

It seems that you think all of this would have needed to be scripted beforehand... why is that?

What if, the only thing really required of Oswald was to get to a meeting with a third party at the Texas Theater and everything else was staged to implicate him?

Actually, if one can get Oswald's cooperation in all that, then framing wouldn't be necessary at all.

Perhaps you should try to step away for a moment from the "Oswald did it" mindset and rethink.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:19:09 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2019, 02:57:54 PM »

Would that be active participation or could it have been unwittingly?

I would need him to see the importance of him appearing to be the assassin. have taken a shot at JFK.

It seems you are merely talking about active participation.....

I would need him to leave the building as soon as possible----  No problem....He was playing the role of a Communist Castro supporter who had tried to shoot JFK.
I would need him to go get a handgun. ----  No problem... His handler provided that in the theater.
I would need him to go to an area where a policeman would be murdered.----  BIG EFing PROBLEM ....  an impossible task .  He was at the rooming house a mile away @ 1:04....  Tippit was murdered at 1:06 .....
I would need him to act suspiciously, to duck into a shoe store to attract attention, as a police car passed by----  Utterly stupid.....
   If he had pulled a gun....He's have been shot down in a hail of lead... ( which is what the conspirators thought would happen because of the angry police mob that surrounded the theater after Tippit was gunned down.

It seems that you think all of this would have needed to be scripted beforehand... why is that?

What if, the only really required of Oswald was to get to a meeting with a third party ay the Texas Theater and everything else was staged to implicate him?

Actually, if one can get Oswald's cooperation in all that, then framing wouldn't be necessary at all.

Perhaps you should try to step away for a moment from the "Oswald did it" mindset and rethink.

I would need him to leave the building as soon as possible----  No problem....He was playing the role of a Communist Castro supporter who had tried to shoot JFK.
I would need him to go get a handgun. ----  No problem... His handler provided that in the theater.
I would need him to go to an area where a policeman would be murdered.----  BIG EFing PROBLEM ....  an impossible task .  He was at the rooming house a mile away @ 1:04....  Tippit was murdered at 1:06 .....
I would need him to act suspiciously, to duck into a shoe store to attract attention, as a police car passed by----  Utterly stupid.....
   If he had pulled a gun....He's have been shot down in a hail of lead... ( which is what the conspirators thought would happen because of the angry police mob that surrounded the theater after Tippit was gunned down.

What if, the only really required of Oswald was to get to a meeting with a third party ay the Texas Theater and everything else was staged to implicate him?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 03:05:53 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2019, 02:57:54 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2019, 05:23:22 PM »
'' you lot''  LOL
"Chap-speak" [Probably has never stepped foot out of Twickenham]

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2019, 07:39:03 PM »
"Chap-speak" [Probably has never stepped foot out of Twickenham]

I have British friends who use the term 'you lot', usually when addressing their little kids
You didn't even know the term until I schooled you

Twit
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 07:39:52 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2019, 07:39:03 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2019, 07:53:04 PM »
I have British friends who use the term 'you lot', usually when addressing their little kids
You didn't even know the term until I schooled you

Twit

I seriously doubt you have friends at all, British or otherwise?.

Twat

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2019, 08:00:56 PM »
You didn't even know the term until I schooled you Twit
Wanker...[Tex-speak for wanker]. You couldn't school a mullet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2019, 08:00:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2019, 10:31:46 PM »

Joe acts like all that stuff actually happened...