Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How to frame Oswald?  (Read 14437 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: How to frame Oswald?
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2019, 07:35:19 PM »
Advertisement
How about the documentation that confirms Oswald ordered and was sent a MC rifle with a specific serial number?  Genuine or not?

That's what I am trying to determine in this thread, you fool.  You would have known that if you had not been your usual disruptive self and had read the first couple of posts, in which actual discussion took place. Those would be the posts before the LNs got involved and f*cked it all up.

I'm not scared nor am I running from anything. I just don't want to deal with your hyperbolic crap and pathetic ''conclusions' .

Don't  jump ahead to whether this proves Oswald pulled the trigger.  Just whether Oswald ordered, paid for, and was sent a specific rifle as confirmed by the documentation.  The same rifle that ends up on the 6th floor.

Says he while he jumps ahead himself!

That's the LNer way.... It always has been.....The WR is a good example.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2019, 07:35:19 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2019, 08:40:36 PM »
Milteer knew this was in the making, and Walker knew too, that's why he took the flight for his alibi, he set up the shooting on himself in a similar fashion as part of this alibi, and it also played a part in framing the patsy.
The military who were dealing in WW2 weapons had people in Kleins as well, to manipulate pieces of paper work, is a piece of cake, bottom line is Oswald had no clue what happened on the day.

So your opinion passes for proof in your universe.
Not back here on earth it doesn't..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 08:51:09 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2019, 09:05:51 PM »
He's also said the Royal Family, particularly the Queen of England, were behind the assassination. I did not make that up. I'm not that funny really.

Yes, the olde Southern segregationist/Royal family nexus. They've been behind everything for centuries.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2019, 09:05:51 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2019, 09:13:46 PM »
How about the documentation that confirms Oswald ordered and was sent a MC rifle with a specific serial number?  Genuine or not?

That's what I am trying to determine in this thread, you fool.  You would have known that if you had not been your usual disruptive self and had read the first couple of posts, in which actual discussion took place. Those would be the posts before the LNs got involved and f*cked it all up.

I'm not scared nor am I running from anything. I just don't want to deal with your hyperbolic crap and pathetic ''conclusions' .

Don't  jump ahead to whether this proves Oswald pulled the trigger.  Just whether Oswald ordered, paid for, and was sent a specific rifle as confirmed by the documentation.  The same rifle that ends up on the 6th floor.

What, too soon?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2019, 12:52:27 AM »

Says the guy who thinks that it means a damn thing what he?s 100% probably sure of...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2019, 12:52:27 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2019, 01:01:00 AM »
Martin running from the facts.

This could have some meaning if you only had a basic understanding of what a fact really is. Since you don't, there isn't much more to say.

One of ?Richard??s favorite strawmen is to insist that framing Oswald would require that every single detail of everything that happened for months or years would have to have been intricately planned in advance and executed perfectly, instead of just opportunistically taking advantage (after the fact) of what did happen.

It would take one person with access to the evidence to frame somebody after the fact (especially a rhetorical, circumstantial case). It?s even possible to frame somebody who actually did commit the crime.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2019, 01:24:47 AM »
What a hoot.  A bunch of conspiracy nuts AGAIN seeking confirmation bias with the same old 56 year old arguments. Richard Smith, common sense and actual evidence mean little to these wackos and you must realize this by now. I applaud your attempts Richard.  You have patience rarely seen. Conspiracy nuts live for ?what if? scenarios.  It?s the air they breathe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2019, 01:24:47 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2019, 01:27:58 AM »
What a hoot.  A bunch of conspiracy nuts AGAIN seeking confirmation bias with the same old 56 year old arguments. Richard Smith, common sense and actual evidence mean little to these wackos and you must realize this by now. I applaud your attempts Richard.  You have patience rarely seen. Conspiracy nuts live for ?what if? scenarios.  It?s the air they breathe.

Whereas Lone Nutter nuts live for one and only one "what if" scenario, for the simple and sole reason that it's the officially approved one  :D