Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How to frame Oswald?  (Read 14591 times)

Offline Michael Walton

Re: How to frame Oswald?
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2019, 11:16:48 PM »
Advertisement
CHAPMAN: I have high-speed videos of men whose heads are in the same position as Kennedy's and they both take high-powered shots to the back of the head - neither of them go back and to the left like Kennedy did. But the point being, someone told Rather to keep it simple when he, as a reporter, "described" what he saw.

Link to those films.
Name the 'someone' who told Rather what to say

I still have the video. It's amazing when you see it but I'd rather not post it here as it's extremely gruesome. Last time I posted it on another forum I was reported, even though the crybaby that reported me didn't have any problem whatsoever posting Kennedy's death photos over and over and over again.

Look around on erog sites (spell that word the other way and you'll get it). Meanwhile, trust me when I say that when you see those shots and JFK side by side, the back and to the left makes no sense unless some type of shot was fired in front of the car.

You're missing the larger point about Rather. *WHY* did he report it that way? Why not be honest about it. He obviously wasn't, which is the crux of this entire case - the honest, vigorous pursuit of what really happened that day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2019, 11:16:48 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2019, 11:17:02 PM »

I don't have to separate myself from anything since I was never part of anything in the first place.
>>> Sounds like you would never join anything that would have you as a member

The fact that fools like you, Chappy the court jester, can not differentiate between people advancing conspiracy theories (including some extremely crazy ones) and those who are merely interested in finding out what really happened doesn't mean I belong to some group. It just means that people like you are shallow enough to paint everybody with the same brush.
>>> You're merely interested in arguing for sake of same

Btw as it is your only purpose to distract discussion away from the topic of the OP, I will be, from now on, ignoring your posts in this thread that do not deal with the actual topic. Now why don't you just run and try to disrupt another thread with your nonsense?
>>>  :'( That's like a kid taking his basketball and running home to mama because he can't have his way.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 11:36:26 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2019, 11:35:11 PM »
CHAPMAN: I have high-speed videos of men whose heads are in the same position as Kennedy's and they both take high-powered shots to the back of the head - neither of them go back and to the left like Kennedy did. But the point being, someone told Rather to keep it simple when he, as a reporter, "described" what he saw.

Link to those films.
Name the 'someone' who told Rather what to say

I still have the video. It's amazing when you see it but I'd rather not post it here as it's extremely gruesome. Last time I posted it on another forum I was reported, even though the crybaby that reported me didn't have any problem whatsoever posting Kennedy's death photos over and over and over again.

Look around on erog sites (spell that word the other way and you'll get it). Meanwhile, trust me when I say that when you see those shots and JFK side by side, the back and to the left makes no sense unless some type of shot was fired in front of the car.

You're missing the larger point about Rather. *WHY* did he report it that way? Why not be honest about it. He obviously wasn't, which is the crux of this entire case - the honest, vigorous pursuit of what really happened that day.

The shooter would have been equally knocked backwards

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2019, 11:35:11 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2019, 12:31:46 AM »
Sorry Bill. Not according to the video. Two people - count them two - are murdered - one right after the other - with near identical shots to the back of the head from very close range by a high powered automatic rifle. It's so horrible that one's head splits open just like you see in the Z film. And when that video is put side by side with the Z film at 313, the results are quite dramatic.

Meanwhile, aren't you just the least bit curious...do you ever just ask yourself how someone can pull off the shooting feat LHO was accused of, hurry up and hide the gun, go down to the second floor, fish change out of his pocket, calmly sit down and eat his cheese sandwich and fruit and sip his soft drink 90 seconds after it all happened? Or do you have some hidden agenda, perhaps you don't like the Kennedys for whatever reason and, therefore, he doesn't "deserve" a truthful and vigorous investigation of his death?

Even Castro questioned this remarkable shooting feat in a speech he gave just days after the murder.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2019, 12:42:43 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2019, 12:42:43 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2019, 01:04:50 AM »
To Martin W - here's some good info about the Klein order etc

http://harveyandlee.net/Mail_Order_Rifle/Mail_Order_Rifle.html

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2019, 01:37:58 AM »
Feel free to name your shooter
As for me, I'm 100% sure that Oswald probably killed Kennedy

Ah yes, the great jurisprudential principle, 'Better to blame a named innocent man than an unnamed guilty one'!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2019, 01:37:58 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2019, 02:11:04 AM »
There are some weaknesses in lining up a bunch of facts to show how impossible it would have been for the framesters to put it all together.

If LHO was framed, why do we have to sign on to the argument that he was framed to shoot JFK from the TSBD?  Maybe LHO was being groomed/framed to shoot JFK (or someone else) from a location unknown to us?  Then, his hiring at the TSBD would be a fortuitous circumstance which is exactly what the LNs claim it was in the first place.
In 1961, Abraham Bolden became the first African-American to serve on the Presidential Protective Division of the Secret Service. Bolden saw this as the highest honor as he admired John F. Kennedy for being a president who truly wanted to help the black people of America. Other Secret Service agents disagreed, both with Bolden and his opinion of JFK. He was called the ?n? word numerous times and in the years leading up to 11/22/63, he overheard other agents saying ?that bastard has to die,? regarding President Kennedy.
https://medium.com/@SwordOfCamelot/abraham-bolden-the-secret-service-and-the-jfk-assassination-3f4e61e294ba
Kennedy's days were numbered. If it wasn't Dallas, it would have been somewhere else with a lone assassin behind the trigger.
There were a few of those.